Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

From my heart... my Thank you thread... sits and sip tea with friends

1363738394042...Next

Comments

• TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    oh wow @angieca
    thank you for the gifts, you didn't need to do that, it was my pleasuire to gift you

annacull-thank-you2.jpg

23-wrestling-moments-that-made-you-go-omg-hes-dead-2-30525-1411685222-20_big.jpg

Anette dear, have you been holding out on zee Ninja Kitty?
    giphy.gif

I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    been what?

always been honest a few items I do not own... if I see them used in a way I like I might add them to my list... so there might be a few items I don't own... though many things the store say I don't own, I do own.... EA glitch

beside whos to tell if the gift was a creation ;)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited June 2015
    been what?

always been honest a few items I do not own... if I see them used in a way I like I might add them to my list... so there might be a few items I don't own... though many things the store say I don't own, I do own.... EA glitch

lol I know better :P I zapped ya anyways...nanny nanny booboo :P
    ya know I wuvs ya, super squishy hugz

omg seriously? B.o:o.B.o.o is a bad word?
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    been what?

lol I know better :P I zapped ya anyways...nanny nanny booboo :P
    ya know I wuvs ya, super squishy hugz

you know better? but the last long thank you was not about store gifts.....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    THank you, @TnT_Terry
    but there isn't anything I need.... not even anythign I want, as it stands.
    THank you, @TnT_Terry

awwwe pooh :( you deflated my excitement bubble to anihilate your wl :P maybe you should look closer to see if something peaks your interestP lol

gjmdPt7.png
    THank you, @TnT_Terry

awwwe pooh :( you deflated my excitement bubble to anihilate your wl :P maybe you should look closer to see if something peaks your interestP lol

I look closely... and with my creation wish list... well if some one use the items.. I would want them.

and NO WAY I ad waht the stores seems to think I don't own, but I own.
    THank you, @TnT_Terry

I look closely... and with my creation wish list... well if some one use the items.. I would want them.

Yeah I understand you there hon, I had to get on livechat with them over barnacle Bay myself. So anything you are sure you own, by all means contact them on live chat and they will fix it for you.

gjmdPt7.png
    This is why I have saved every single email notification from ea and the store. I have proof positive which they can never dispute ;)

gjmdPt7.png
    edited June 2015
    THank you, @TnT_Terry

Yeah I understand you there hon, I had to get on livechat with them over barnacle Bay myself. So anything you are sure you own, by all means contact them on live chat and they will fix it for you.

Live chat dosn't work well for me... they sure I play spore and need to reinstal... no maer the problem... :frowning:

I will call them some day... so I can get my mmao items.

my main problem is the penny set items and LP

BB got fixed shortly after they changed it... as I needed to redownloade and couldn't unless using purcages history... that at that point didn't work... so I needed to do it from BB's site...
    This is why I have saved every single email notification from ea and the store. I have proof positive which they can never dispute ;)

only works with gifts

only works with gifts

Oh no hon, I even have notifications of the very first store items I got with the free points from the basegame and World adventures, before I knew about the gifting system. I saved it all in my email.

gjmdPt7.png

only works with gifts

Oh no hon, I even have notifications of the very first store items I got with the free points from the basegame and World adventures, before I knew about the gifting system. I saved it all in my email.

well my eamils never fully worked... I got when buying points... and 90%of the time I was gifted... but not when I just bought for my self
    Patrick Rothfuss

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.”

I know how that feels...

thank you for makeign reality better... so my mins stay put
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Patrick Rothfuss

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.”

I know how that feels...

I know how that feels, too. ((hugs)) Anette <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    Patrick Rothfuss

I know how that feels...

I know how that feels, too. ((hugs)) Anette <3

hugs :heart:

I just saw that qoute and had to share
    @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind thank you for the chance to nominat others for worlds and venues... I'm still in schock
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Hi Anette! :) I've been wondering how you are doing. I haven't been on the forum much, trying to fix a lot of Sims problems that cropped up, and think I heard you've been sick? If you have, I hope you are feeling much better! The forum would not be the same without you on here! ((hugs)) <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    Hi Anette! :) I've been wondering how you are doing. I haven't been on the forum much, trying to fix a lot of Sims problems that cropped up, and think I heard you've been sick? If you have, I hope you are feeling much better! The forum would not be the same without you on here! ((hugs)) <3

yea I been sick and 1 thing took an other... difrent forms of sick

I'm much better now

want back in game