Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ON THE 1ST DAY OF SUMMER A TRUE FRIEND GAVE TO ME...

Comments

• Options
    Bluewolfling27Bluewolfling27 Posts: 366
    edited December 2010
    As I couldn't get my hair cut and love vintage clothes I would happily take the old outfit! While I'm at it I should probably dispose of not 1 but 2 of my own older outfits.
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited December 2010
    I could use some new clothes for my little ones.

I've been thinking of replacing the counters in the work area of the garage. Does anyone need some terribly worn but sturdy counters? You can refinish them or repaint them anyway you like and they will look brand new. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Reachsims wrote:
    I've been thinking of replacing the counters in the work area of the garage. Does anyone need some terribly worn but sturdy counters? You can refinish them or repaint them anyway you like and they will look brand new. :)

:oops: How could I overlook the matching cabinets? :oops:

I feel kind of silly. I am offering counters and cabinets, a matched set, well, sort of... Since we bumped our heads on the cabinets and occasionally kicked the counters, they aren't perfectly matched in wear and tear.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited December 2010
    Reachsims wrote:
    Reachsims wrote:

:oops: How could I overlook the matching cabinets? :oops:

I feel kind of silly. I am offering counters and cabinets, a matched set, well, sort of... Since we bumped our heads on the cabinets and occasionally kicked the counters, they aren't perfectly matched in wear and tear.

Oh some carbinets would be lovely to get, I don't know exactly where to put them but with a growing family I sure need a place to put all the stuff.
    My big boy outgrow his bed, if anybody could use a bed I have one.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    nobody needs a (almost) new bed?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    alys592alys592 Posts: 860
    edited December 2010
    (I'm confused, do you send it to the other person by buying it as a gift to send from the store? Not participating yet, everyone go around me. This is a question, not a participation, sorry!)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    alys592 wrote:
    (I'm confused, do you send it to the other person by buying it as a gift to send from the store? Not participating yet, everyone go around me. This is a question, not a participation, sorry!)

I try to explain: :P

If you say yes to the bed, I send it to you as a gift from the store.
    In the same post where you say yes to the bed, you post a thing you want to give, whit a little storry (like my boy outgrowing his bed) it is up to you if it is a plant, a bike, a chair or a haircut (hair) or ?. And if you wants to give 1 or more items.
  • Options
    Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited December 2010
    I would love your bed, mine is very old and very lumpy! So yours sounds like it is way better then mine.

Of course while I have been re-doing the bedroom for the replacement bed; I find that I have too many dressers. Does anyone need a dresser?

Thank you so much anettesb for the great bed!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Banky007Banky007 Posts: 3,545 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Mystik1978 wrote:
    I would love your bed, mine is very old and very lumpy! So yours sounds like it is way better then mine.

Of course while I have been re-doing the bedroom for the replacement bed; I find that I have too many dressers. Does anyone need a dresser?

oh! i would like one, thanks! :) I had to clean my room today because I could not see the carpet at ALL! and I have sooo many clothes but nowhere to put them :(

zomg! I was playing with my koonzilla doll.. and i accidentally spilt water on it and all of a sudden now I have 2 koonzillas! :shock: anyone want the spare koonzilla?

• Options
    proudmama4boyzproudmama4boyz Posts: 574
    edited December 2010
    A KOONZILLA! Oh My :D I have been wanting one since....well idon't know when! :mrgreen:

I visited my lovely old grandma and while there i made the mista...well i admired the branch she fashioned into a curtain rod and how lovely the curtains hung from it. she gave me a cutting of the most beautiful climbing vine she called 'Festoon to the Honeymoon' as we said our goodbye in the yard!

Well since then my gram has passed to her reward and I inherited from her will well..you guessed it! The Faire Curtain. :roll: she stressed that it must go to me since i admired them so. My sister got the new car :? Well it's not so bad because I also got her brand new stove so I'm looking for someone who would like to have the Faire Curtain (every time i see it i'm reminded of the new car). I am also giving my old Pastoral Perfection Stove away and a cutting of gram's Festoon To The Honeymoon vine. It is blooming so beautifully for me, gram would be proud!
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23116&categoryId=&scategoryId=11536&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=15
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:20392&categoryId=&scategoryId=11529&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:22739&categoryId=&scategoryId=11531&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=60

EDIT: If someone who does not have simpoints would like to play, you may keep one item and pass the other two along in your story! :D

THANK YOU BANKY MY SWEET!!! :D
  • Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited December 2010
    Your post amuses me, but I need none of that... however I do have to get rid of this almost new coffee table
  • Options
    shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited December 2010
    Your coffee table would be a lovely addition to my home; I spilled coffee all over the last one and destroyed it!

I have too many lighting fixtures hanging around...I'd be happy to donate one to a worthy cause. After all, you don't want to be stuck in the dark!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    @proudmama4boyz , I could use one set of curtains. In fact, I just added a set of curtains to my wish list just 5 minutes ago. How did you guess? Thank you very much for the new curtains. Now I think I'll break down and buy the matching set to go with them.

I don't need the Floral Festoon thing. I'm going to get something like that later. And I don't need a new stove. Silly me, I'm sort of a stove collector and have to buy every new stove that comes out in hopes that it will improve my cooking. :wink:

So in addition to those two things, you might just hold on to those and wait for someone else to take them off of your hands.

And shelwass still has a lovely lighting fixture to give away. I stopped by her house last week to help her decorate some cupcakes for her child's class at school. The light is really lovely and quite versatile, I might add.

Last but not least, I need to pass along another coupon for a free haircut they are giving out this coming week at the EA Dreams Hair Salon.

• Options
    Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited January 2011
    Reachsims I would love a new haircut, my sister tells me I am a stylist's nightmare so I think I have a complex now which makes me want to try so many different cut and styles.

But, you know a girl like me loves her clothes! I must get a new outfit to go with my haircut and you know hubby's rule about get a new one must get rid of another. Now if an of you ladies prefer I could steal some cute outfits from one of my children instead and call it done, goodness knows they would never miss it. Even better he said one comes in one comes out! He never said it had to be mine ... so his, hers, teen, tots let me know I am sure I got something that would work! /grins

• Options
    Jorge10dcJorge10dc Posts: 1,796 Member
    edited January 2011
    Proudmama4boyz I would gladly take the vine of your hands, but unfortunately I have nothing to offer :(
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Jorge10dc wrote:
    Proudmama4boyz I would gladly take the vine of your hands, but unfortunately I have nothing to offer :(
    Uh, everybody, excuse this interruption but you have over 40 things in your studio! Jorge, what on earth do you mean you have nothing to offer? Can you not part with at least one item in your studio? The prices don't seem out of line on your creations. You cannot simply offer an item in your studio? :D

Okay, back to the game. I got to get with it. We will be continuing this game for anyone interested but it's a bit slow paced because we all need some sleep at night.

Back to the game. Mystic, I'll get that coupon for a free haircut first thing in the morning. I hear the EA Dreams Hair Salon is offering specials this week on haircuts so you just may get two for the price of one. :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    Jorge10dc wrote:
    Uh, everybody, excuse this interruption but you have over 40 things in your studio! Jorge, what on earth do you mean you have nothing to offer? Can you not part with at least one item in your studio? The prices don't seem out of line on your creations. You cannot simply offer an item in your studio? :D

Okay, back to the game. I got to get with it. We will be continuing this game for anyone interested but it's a bit slow paced because we all need some sleep at night.

Back to the game. Mystic, I'll get that coupon for a free haircut first thing in the morning. I hear the EA Dreams Hair Salon is offering specials this week on haircuts so you just may get two for the price of one. :wink:
    I'm confused :?
    What do you mean by offering an item in my studio? Anyone can download anything they like in my studio.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Jorge10dc wrote:
    What do you mean by offering an item in my studio? Anyone can download anything they like in my studio.

:mrgreen: You can entertain us. Tell us about a special Sim you've created and mention he or she can be picked up at your studio. You might describe one of your favorite Sims. You can post the link to make it easier.

Since we're playing a game we're trying to use a little imagination in the process and trying to make a way for someone such as yourself to participate.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    Jorge10dc wrote:

:mrgreen: You can entertain us. Tell us about a special Sim you've created and mention he or she can be picked up at your studio. You might describe one of your favorite Sims. You can post the link to make it easier.

Since we're playing a game we're trying to use a little imagination in the process and trying to make a way for someone such as yourself to participate.
    OK :D
    The Bindweeds are just and ordinary family living in Riverview, there's a mother a father a boy/girl twin teens and a young boy, your average family, except for one little detail, they're tree Nymphs (My version of PlantSims for TS3). They have a greenish tinge of Skin and hair, things seem to go their way often and they seem to be more in tune with nature than most other people, they respect nature by being eco-friendly, and nature helps them by bearing fruit more easily and growing more for them.
    They're also available in my studio as individuals (although they're slightly different) Hope you like them ;)
    If you want more detail on individuals:
    Belladonna - Belladonna Bindweed is the mother in this extravagant family, she is slightly hippie-ish although likes to feel glamorous and beautiful at the same time, ans somehow manages to pull this off.
    Alexander - Alexander is Belladonna's husband, he is a great and friendly individual, although he can get angry easily, especially if he sees other mistrating and disrespecting nature. He has a very extravagant and slightly flamboyant sense of fashion, much to the embarasement of his wife.
    Andrew - Andrew is the eldest son of this family, he tries to be cool, but his appearance, coupled with his slightly unnatural obsession with nature, make him appear very strange, and as few friends, he has resigned himself to this, and despite it he still manages to enjoy himself.
    Jessica - Jessica is Andrew's twin sister, she takes after the glamorous side of her mother, and is very different to the males in the family, even her twin brother. She desperately wants to be popular, and has done all she can, she has taken up all the faddy diets to fit in, including becoming a vegetarian, to seen good, and meticulously trying to study her peer's fashion, and through all this, despite herself, she has managed to climb quite high in the social ladder.
    Lastly Geoffrey Geoffrey is the youngest child n the family, he is quite a free spirit, and doesn't care what others think of him, like his father, he dresses and and has a style that doesn't make him the most popula guy, but he doesn't care, he has his friends and he's perfectly happy wth his life as it is now.

Is this sort of what you meant, Reachsims?
  • Options
    proudmama4boyzproudmama4boyz Posts: 574
    edited January 2011
    A PlantSim Family How lovely they are! I would be proud to Have them in my game. If you could possibly entrust their fates to me :mrgreen: I will see to it that they live Full and Fruitfull :mrgreen: lives. I could hardly believe my Luck of a find as grand as A PlantSim Family created, cultivated and meticulously bred by none other than the Great Horticulturist Jorge10dc no less! A REC! A REC! I say is in order! By all! :D And Now my fine friends in honor of the Great Jorge10dc whom I am happy to call my friend. I am offering any plant of your choice!

Stickers for the kiddies?...OF COURSE! :P

*enjoy the stickers EMPRESS :))
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2011
    alas I have all the plants my greenhouse can hold, but if you happen to have some stickers for my kids to play with that would be awesome, they are always underfoot..
    was wanting to move again am putting up my treehouse for sell, its a bit lived in, but quite was efficient for my elfen family, has a swimmin & fishin hole out yonder and full garden below!! hope it moves so I can :D

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3573061
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Bump (just play around this post)
    How did this get to the 8th page?
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2011
    thank you so much for the sticker, the kids loved them, I've had some bids but no serious offers for the treehouse, it will be up for market another week if it doesn't sell then......

...to be continued
    oow785m
  • Options
    Gargantua29Gargantua29 Posts: 41 Member
    edited January 2011
    OOC: My apologies for being behind, but I've been out of town and unable to keep up with the game. Can anyone give me a summary as to where we are? What was the last item offered? Thankee.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Gargantua, welcome back!

Well, I'm not completely certain, being that this is the biggest mess we've ever encountered in this neighborhood, but trying to keep it easy, I think Mystik might have an outfit available. Maybe, maybe not.

Shelwass might have a light fixture. Maybe, maybe not.

Jorge has some lovely work in his studio further up this same page. But I do have to tell you, proudmama took the The Bindweeds, the PlantSim family, home with her already and I don't know if there is another copy in Jorge's studio or not. :wink:

All I can say for sure, beyond that Jorge has some beauties in his studio is that I have a Mystery Surprise I ran into just recently, something I hadn't seen in years. So if you like to take a gamble once in a while, I know for sure I have what I have. :mrgreen: