Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friendly Simmers here, having a chat, won't you join us?

Comments

• BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    I want to share this post that I sent to blaze for all to see about babycakemom Hi blaze she died from a rare blood disorder called JAK2 she took ill suddenly and she was on dialysis towards the end and I guess they tried everything to save her but her blood was clotting too much. She didn't even get to know that Seasons was coming out for Sims 4 she wanted that expansion so bad. Sherry and I had gotten extremely close through the years and we still did Simming Saturdays up until like 6 wks ago and we talked on the phone all the time. Wfroberts (Wendy) babycakemom Sherry and i would sometimes do a 3 way on the phone and talk for hours while playing sims. Also mysticdiva2 (Peggy) she too would get on the phone with us and even though Sherry was younger we all fit together like a glove. Sherry was one of the most kind people I have ever met and I miss her so much already. She loved the Sims so much and she was always building stuff on the Sims I just wish Maxis would have favored her just once. My heart is broken but I smile when I think of her and her kind soul and I will always treasure knowing I met this fine lady on this forum that is why it was so fitting to post about her here. I truly treasure all my friends that I have met on here and even though we haven't spoken in a while I think of you often and wonder how you are doing along with so many of the wonderful people I met on here. Sending hugs to you and all my simmer friends. I plan on coming on here to the forum more often now. <3<3
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @BD5141 I am looking forward to your return of coming to the forums more. Love you bunches!
    Love you too blaze and I'm always around if you need to chat I just read about your depression I so know about that especially now xoxo
    @BD5141 Thank you for the love. I wish there was a place where we could post about playing whichever Sims games that we happen to be playing at the moment. I like to jump around from the Sims 3 to the Sims 4. Maybe we need two threads. One here and one in the Sims 4. Lol
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @BD5141 Thank you for the love. I wish there was a place where we could post about playing whichever Sims games that we happen to be playing at the moment. I like to jump around from the Sims 3 to the Sims 4. Maybe we need two threads. One here and one in the Sims 4. Lol

I agree with this! I miss everyone as well, but due to TS3 running poorly on my PC I’m over at the TS4 forums mostly.

I really like how your sims are turning out by the way @blazerntq :)
    @Kita5399 Thanks! My computer keeps acting up also and I am always having issues with my Sims 3 game. I love the Sims 3 though and will keep trying to play it till I no longer can. I like the Sims 4 but have not played very much of it.
    wrds6Sa.jpg

Here is a picture of Norah on her first night of work as a ghost hunter.
    Good day everyone. So this morning I am playing the Sims 3. I am playing my ghost hunter sim Norah. Not too much is happening in game as she just started out.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Good day everyone. So this morning I am playing the Sims 3. I am playing my ghost hunter sim Norah. Not too much is happening in game as she just started out.

Good morning. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Norah and her adventures.

I moved recently and after settling in I started playing a new Sims 3 game in Cape Garner Islands. It is a small beautiful Pacific Northwest world with no population. I of course redid many of the community and residential lots even though it is well done as is. I created 24 young adult sims - 12 male and 12 female to populate the town and am playing one of the female sims. Although I plan to play that one household one of the main purposes of this game is to generate families that can be saved to be used later in other worlds.

I actually started the game a couple of weeks ago but suspended play when me and friends and family started playing an addictive on-line survival game. Yesterday I just needed a break from that more intense game so played sims 3 for a bit. Will post some pictures later.

Hope everyone has fun today. :)
    @cwaddell I have always been tempted to try to populate a unpopulated world. It would take me forever to do though because I create slow. The idea of redoing a lot of community and residential lots sounds like fun but would also take me forever. I just need to find a small world so that I can try this challenge. The Sims are really not that intense which is why the games are helping me with my depression. I can play and not feel any pressure. Really looking forward to pictures of your gameplay. I have not been taking too many pictures though. Just been enjoying playing. Hope that you have a good day today.
    Hi Kita I was just telling blazerntq that I too jump around I still play Sims 2 and Sims 3 all the time but as for posting pictures and info about these games and our game play I don't think there is any rule saying that we can't post about them here so share what ever you want to with us.

Hi cwaddell I have enjoyed doing a world from scratch in The Sims 3 my sweet friend babycakemom and I did that.

Hi blazerntq I am going to look for the challenge that I and babycake did it was so much fun and to this day probably one of my favorite challenges and the challenge is about starting a world without scratch. Be back soon will see if I can find it.
    @BD5141 The challenge sounds amazing. I am excited.
    edited June 2018
    My sim Caitlin arriving at her new home in Cape Garner Islands.
    4kb2Uro.jpg

She immediately goes to university where she meets many people
    sVCIo48.jpg

studies
    cdJboHJ.jpg

advances her artistic abilities
    rsByDhE.jpg

and parties
    VKOFBnD.jpg
    AXUzYIq.jpg
    BqN4S3u.jpg

before she drops out and returns back home and registers as a painter.

LPIhQMG.jpg
    sHSDvZY.jpg

Caitlin gets groceries.
    qppcRiz.jpg

@cwaddell Caitlin is so pretty and I love the world. You did an amazing job.
    @cwaddell Caitlin is so pretty and I love the world. You did an amazing job.

Thank you very much for complements on my house and sim but Johnnywr created the world ( can be downloaded here). I did make some changes to some of the lots (I can't help myself) but the world really is very nice as is.
    @cwaddell Thanks for the link! There are some really nice looking worlds in the link.
    Good day everyone. I did not play yesterday due to my youngest son taking over my computer once he woke for the whole day. Think today he might try to do the same. So I am going to start up the Sims 3 and try to get some play time in this morning before my computer gets taken over again.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited June 2018
    hmm if imgur would work I could share the funny interactions I have find ... :D

Back !!

JrhBeig.jpg
    swq3kwP.jpg
    2SwVmte.jpg

ARkVf9x.jpg
    e5nEkx5.jpg
    G5hfpp5.jpg

I open a thread to allow Nature lover to post gardens, park, etc if you have some pictures go here forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941719/show-your-sims-3-public-parks-forests-gardens#latest . Soon hopefully my pics.
    Post edited by Simsophonique on
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    @Simsophonique I like your pictures. Will check out your thread but I have not pictures to share.

So this morning I have been thinking of doing two different things. One is to try a castaway challenge and two is to try creating sims/builds for a empty world. Not sure which I will try.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @blazerntq : me too I have no pictures to share other there. Everybody is welcome to post what they done with Nature in general.
    This isn't a conversation just for me as a conversation blog. This is for everybody.
    thank you I have almost nothing currently because I don't play much.

I share once again my update at the WHIYG thread. What to think seriously? Except I am dead face to the Sims logic.

How to have a perfect date by Maxence and Léa.

The Backery is from ModtheSims3 I just madeover it a little bit.

They are flirty

BvlUC30.jpg
    ivafbKO.jpg
    p4FP3lE.jpg

Then Léa asked Maxence something

c2MpICB.jpg

Maxence is agree.

sfHVvYB.jpg

Maxence is agree to place funny faces with her.

sifuGZZ.jpg

as I might say ...N'importe quoi !!

---

At Aleister Elixir Shop

Martin is a vampire , he casts the spell of Ghosts

YKYq2hY.jpg

But he is afraid.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    @Simsophonique Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have not started playing yet today. Just been thinking about what I would like to do when I do play.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited June 2018
    Edit: Oops.. posted in wrong thread :D

Lovely pics everyone!
  • mysticdiva2mysticdiva2 Posts: 699 Member
    @blazerntq so nice to see you and look forward to seeing you in Sims 4... Havent played 3 in a long time but am going to play today so I can refresh my memory.
    @mysticdiva2 Exciting! Hope that you have a lot of fun playing. I just started playing my new game. Playing in Lunar Lakes with premade Amelia Loveland.
    qs5cWcy.jpg

8Sdezd1.jpg

These are pictures of the Sim that I am playing today. She is a premade named Amelia Loveland from Lunar Lakes. I have changed her career from music to film. She also has the lifetime wish of being a heartbreaker with the hopeless romantic trait. So I kind of want to change that up some.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top