Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friendly Simmers here, having a chat, won't you join us?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,433 Member
    @TinySpaceFox - Wow...they're dead-on accurate. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@TinySpaceFox Oh my! I'd play Star Dew Valley in a heartbeat if they really looked as awesome as your guys do. Shane is <3<3<3 hot. I'm in love or something like that! Wonderful job!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @TinySpaceFox :o Good job,but you gotta admit Elliot from Stardew :| has his eyes on Sebastian.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer @bekkasan @CravenLestat Glad you all enjoyed my post!
    Ah, Elliott... we knew you were batting for the other team all along. That smile says it all :tongue:
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited June 2018
    @TinySpaceFox I finally got to 100 hours of Stardew the other day and finally married Sebastian as my reward. It was a tough one deciding on him or Shane. Your Elliott is cute but in the game he didn't really do it for me, but that Pets jacket suits him perfectly.
    Post edited by coco on
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    @coco congratulations on the wedding with Seb! My original plan for SDV was to make one save for each bachelor/bachelorette, but I kinda gave up after I got bored with the game haha.

Elliott was probably the hardest one to make, I was trying to still make him look like a guy despite the long hair and the pointy nose. Perhaps I could’ve chosen another hair… anyway, if you’re having fun with the boys, I’d love to see some screenshots :>
  • Options
    BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    I am coming here with a very heavy heart for those that know babycakemom she passed away today. I am just heart broken she was such a great person and loved Sims as many of us still do. She didn't even get to realize that Seasons was coming out. I will miss our times together so much and up until she recently got sick we still had Simming Saturday. I miss her so much already and will miss our chats and fun times together. Love you babycakemom (Sherry) :'(:'(
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @coco

YM3eL7Q.png

dUPlQSP.png

@BD5141 I did not know Sherry personally but it is always sad to lose anyone simmer or otherwise :(
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Oh no, that is such sad news @BD5141, she was such a sweet lady.
    I had recently seen this thread pop up in my notifications and reread some of the older posts, it left me with a huge smile. I have fond memories of you all, and was wondering how everyone was doing. I’m so sorry for your loss and will keep you all in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Thank you Kita I miss her so much I am so very pleased to see that our thread is still going I have many fond memories here too this was such a fun place for us all and I know babycakemom is looking down and remembering when we all met I loved her so much.
  • Options
    Remembering Simming Saturday and all my Sim friends and especially remembering our sweet babycakemom <3
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @BD5141 I am in shock and sad. I remember our time together with such fondness. Maybe I will spend a day playing the Sims in memory of her.
  • Options
    For the last two months I have been having a really hard time with depression. The depression was so bad that I had not wanted to do anything. Yesterday though I was able to start up my Sims games and spend hours playing. It was so much fun. So I am going to try to play my Sims games again today. So very thankful for the Sims.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I’m so sorry you’re having a hard time @blazerntq
    Yes the Sims are a great way to get your mind off things for a little while. Also if you ever need an ear, please feel free to message me. Sometimes it helps to just have someone to vent to, or chat Sims with ;)
  • Options
    @Kita5399 Thanks. You are so kind and sweet. I have been working this morning on making a new sims 3 sim to play in a new world. Almost finished creating. Soon though my youngest son will be leaving for school. Only two more days of school left for him and his brother. After that I need to go to the store for some food. Then I should be able to play while doing chores. So I have a lot of fun to look forward to today.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    New summer video if anyone is interested: :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMZi5X57HAU
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 Nice video. The music is really upbeat.
  • Options
    zSkDCvf.jpg

Here is a picture of my new sim that I created this morning. Her name is Kristie Varela and her dogs name is Roux. I really wanted to create a sim with a small dog because I am hoping to be able to get a small dog of my own within this next year.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @blazerntq; I've struggled with dysthymic depression; the trouble with that is that you never know when it's going to raise its ugly head and double-whammy you to the point where you don't want to do anything at all. So I feel for you. It's tough when depression hits you hard. You have to take it one day at a time. Right now, with the high blood pressure, I'm getting that treated before I can get this chronic depression dealt with, so I play Sims to keep my head above water. (kinda different from the cheery upbeat face I keep on the forums, huh?). :) Just letting you know that you're not alone and that you have friends who will support you here.

I think Sims is about the only thing that keeps me on an even keel...at the moment. I guess it's just the ridiculous situations that those little pixel-people get themselves into that can brighten my day.

BTW...your new sim looks awesome. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you for your kind thoughts. My meds have been increased but I have not started to take the new dosage yet. The Sims seem to help so much. Think not being able to play my Sims when I wanted to may have started my depression. You do seem really different in the forums. Also seem to be very cheerful. Right now there are many things that I want to do with my Sims and I am having a hard time deciding which things to do first. I do really love the Sims.
  • Options
    I think sometimes that gaming is the "best therapy" (not discounting meds though here...anti-depression drugs help stabilize the internal chemistry (the serotonin production to the brain)), but for mood-raising...the Sims can't be beat. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @blazerntq Thanks for the feedback :smile: I wanted to share some Hard House in the video
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Good day everyone. Hope that you all are well and enjoying your games. I have my Sims 3 started up and ready to play.
  • Options
    So for the sim that I am playing this morning I purchased a premade home unfurnished. Selecting the furniture for the home is kinda hard for me but fun at the same time.
  • Options
    fJngahw.jpg

This is a Sim of mine named Norah. I just moved her into a premade home on Barnicle Bay. She will work as a ghost hunter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top