Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Curse you Selena Savage! [The woman is Legend ] :D

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited November 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    Great update CK. Glad Edna got to go to France heck she deserved it. Oh please don't turn her into a vamp, make Jessica do the dirty work.

Glad to see you made over Jessica because she was threw... and her momma too. I invited them both to the same party and made them over. Well it was actually a (gotta fix these sims) type of party but they didn't know it. OMG! Those eyebrows! :shock: :wink:

Let's just say they both turned out a lot nicer looking when they left.

I toned down the eyebrows on all the vampires. :lol:
    They get the savage look from their facial animations. They don't need it 24/7.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited November 2010
    CK213 wrote:
    blunote00 wrote:
    Great update CK. Glad Edna got to go to France heck she deserved it. Oh please don't turn her into a vamp, make Jessica do the dirty work.

Glad to see you made over Jessica because she was threw... and her momma too. I invited them both to the same party and made them over. Well it was actually a (gotta fix these sims) type of party but they didn't know it. OMG! Those eyebrows! :shock: :wink:

Let's just say they both turned out a lot nicer looking when they left.

I toned down the eyebrows on all the vampires. :lol:
    They get the savage look from their facial animations. They don't need it 24/7.
    Just because you're a vampire doesn't mean you have to look like one. :lol:
    They can be smexy too.

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I've been planning to try out a butler with Edna. Now seems like a good time. She got Bertram.
    Screenshot-1320.jpg

I like Bertram's traits. He's neat, family oriented, and a bookworm. He has to get over the celebrity worship thing.
    Screenshot-1323.jpg

He's also Brave. :mrgreen:
    I think Selena is going to be in for a big surprise if she home invades again.
    Screenshot-1324.jpg

Uh oh. I can't make him stop.
    Screenshot-1326.jpg

Oh, well. I guess he'll keep going until he wears himself out. He's dedicated.
    Screenshot-1327.jpg
  • Options
    SunshineandrozesSunshineandrozes Posts: 799 Member
    edited November 2010
    CK213 wrote:
    EN55 wrote:
    Why did you not just type in testingcheatsenabled then moveobjects on and just delete the thief?

What's the fun in that? :D
    Setbacks are annoying, but cheating kinda makes the game pointless.

I agree, and like the fact that you didn't cheat to 'catch' the burgular, or buy an alarm system. Thanks for sharing your picture thread. Got a good laugh at Edna's roommate making the call. It's always funny to see them fearfully whispering. :D
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Nice traits on your butler CK. He might be a keeper. :wink:

The traits for Camilla Fortescue are Brave, Neat, Excitable, Party Animal, and Family-Oriented. She really hasn't had time to party though. I think the key traits to a good butler are Brave and Neat. I really think they need the neat trait to clean.
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    Nice traits on your butler CK. He might be a keeper. :wink:

The traits for Camilla Fortescue are Brave, Neat, Excitable, Party Animal, and Family-Oriented. She really hasn't had time to party though. I think the key traits to a good butler are Brave and Neat. I really think they need the neat trait to clean.

Selena actually appeared for a third robbery attempt. :-o

I used the reset sim cheat on Bertram because he wouldn't stop training with the training dummy. He disappeared and didn't return. Selena appeared at 5 am to rob the place again. I decided to restart the game and just let Bertram stop on his own. I didn't want to risk messing up the game. Selena didn't return.

So...speaking of party...Edna had one and invited Selena.
    The amount of pictures is huge. It was my first Late Night party, so I'll just try to cover the highlights, but the whole thing is in the slideshow.
    http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/cireking213/The Sims 3/Game Play 13/?action=view&current=b952ccd5.pbw&t=1290997985

I invited Holly Alto, but Vita came along with her. That's Lisa Bunch-Landgraab going up the stairs.
    Screenshot-1347.jpg

Jessica Talon made it. She's the reason for this party.
    Screenshot-1348.jpg

And so is Selena Savage. I laughed when I saw that dress. How bold! And her first action is to wave at Edna. :lol:
    Screenshot-1354.jpg

Oh Jessica...a moment, please.
    Screenshot-1358.jpg

Our girl is here.
    Screenshot-1361.jpg

Ha. Haley crashed Edna's party. :)
    Screenshot-1362.jpg

I invited this guy for Andrea.
    Screenshot-1366.jpg

Selena wants to take a picture.
    Screenshot-1367.jpg

Probably to add to her wall of victims.
    Screenshot-1368.jpg

"I think you should get to know my friend, Jessica Talon."
    Screenshot-1371.jpg

This cracked me up.
    Screenshot-1372.jpg

No worries. She won't bite...tonight.
    Screenshot-1373.jpg

Then again...
    Screenshot-1374.jpg

This should get the ball rolling.
    Screenshot-1375.jpg

I'll just take over Jessica tomorrow and she'll have Selena in her relationship list.
    Screenshot-1379.jpg

Bertram! The butler made mac and cheese when there is a whole table of food.
    Screenshot-1380.jpg

Now there is a traffic jam.
    Screenshot-1381.jpg

Fixed.
    Screenshot-1382.jpg

That hair! I can't stand it. Selena is cunning. She wouldn't show up at a fancy party with hair like that. She'd have extensions so she would fit in.
    Screenshot-1384.jpg

Yeah, like this.
    Screenshot-1385.jpg

WHAT? Party's over? Wow time just moves too fast. There isn't enough time to really have fun. Jessica, your meal in heels is outta here. :P
    Screenshot-1389.jpg

I think I'd better follow her just to be sure I can find her.
    Screenshot-1390.jpg

Ah! You live here.
    Screenshot-1395.jpg

Sorry, Andrea. There was no time to get you acquainted with the gentleman.
    Screenshot-1398.jpg

Blame EA. I think I'd better look into that time mod.
    Screenshot-1400.jpg

OK, so I finally get to play with a vampire. It should be fun stalking Selena with Jessica and gaining her trust. I guess I will eventually have to take her over to ask to be turned. That's taking the fun out of it. :P
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited November 2010
    Great pics. LOL at the "meal in heels" remark! :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    The party looks like it was fantastic hit! I can't believe all the intended guests showed up right on queue. Great slideshow. I actually watched "The Incredibles" today because your Edna kept reminding me of Edna Mole the designer in the movie. :lol: Can't wait to see what happens next. :mrgreen:

Funny thing about your butler because the same thing happened to mine today. She got stuck out on the driveway and I used resetSim. When I couldn't find her I just quit my game w/out saving. I had recently saved so there wasn't a lot to do but still. I wonder why you can reset them w/o them disappearing?
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited November 2010
    :shock:

Selena came back for a third attempt?!?! Some people...er, sims..never learn! Karma (with a little help from you) is so going to kick her in the tail! And did you also dress her, by any chance, in addition to giving her extensions? If so, I love the outfit. Little crimminal stripes, how cute! :wink:

...yeah, but seriously, destroy her. :twisted:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Darkling wrote:
    :shock:

Selena came back for a third attempt?!?! Some people...er, sims..never learn! Karma (with a little help from you) is so going to kick her in the tail! And did you also dress her, by any chance, in addition to giving her extensions? If so, I love the outfit. Little crimminal stripes, how cute! :wink:

...yeah, but seriously, destroy her. :twisted:

Amazing, yeah? :lol:

But it looks like the whole world may be in trouble now. I don't know what's causing it, but it either must have been the party or the butler. I can't get into Edna's lot. Fortunately I have my main Bridgeport Template safe from all this since I'm just playing a saved copy.

I managed to get Edna out and moved in with Melonie, but her roomie seems to be stuck there. I was trying to move someone in with Andrea so I could split the household and get her out, but the game won't let me move anyone in. I'm deleting the cache files and removing the last mod I put in. I get a simoleon cursor when I slide it over The House of Mode. I have no idea what that means, but the lot is obviously corrupt now.
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 2,114 New Member
    edited November 2010
    A funny series of unfortunate events. I don't know why, but I keep rooting for Selena, you have got to admire her dedication, that piano must have kept her in a whole lot of sushi and horizontal stripes.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Thetford wrote:
    A funny series of unfortunate events. I don't know why, but I keep rooting for Selena, you have got to admire her dedication, that piano must have kept her in a whole lot of sushi and horizontal stripes.

:lol: You've got to see the latest pics. I'm starting to like Selena myself. I think she makes a great vamp burglar.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    CK213 wrote:
    Thetford wrote:

:lol: You've got to see the latest pics. I'm starting to like Selena myself. I think she makes a great vamp burglar.
    Nooooo! I'm rooting for Edna because Good triumphs over Evil... Go! Fight! Win! :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    CK213 wrote:
    Thetford wrote:

Nooooo! I'm rooting for Edna because Good triumphs over Evil... Go! Fight! Win! :lol:

I think I did Selena a favor by turning her. :P
    Jessica went over and summoned her down.
    Screenshot-1413.jpg

She had an immediate social to turn her, so I tried it out of curiosity. She looked at me like: "What? Now?"
    Screenshot-1415.jpg

I guess it was too early to start asking that.
    Screenshot-1417.jpg

But it didn't take long to get a drink.
    Screenshot-1418.jpg

:lol:
    Screenshot-1419.jpg

See. That wasn't bad, was it?
    Screenshot-1420.jpg

It wasn't long before she agreed to be turned.
    Screenshot-1422.jpg

Screenshot-1424.jpg

Best of friends now.
    Screenshot-1427.jpg

Screenshot-1428.jpg

Uh oh, the change is starting already.
    Screenshot-1429.jpg

I sent Jessica back the next day to ask her out to the club so I could observe any change effects. I was surprised to see Selena had already become a vampire.
    Screenshot-1430.jpg

Screenshot-1431.jpg

For some reason both vamps were a bit freaked out by Kaylynn Langerak. I have no idea why.
    Screenshot-1432.jpg

Screenshot-1435.jpg

A couple of Hemoglobin Shooters, please.
    Screenshot-1434.jpg

Screenshot-1440.jpg

Screenshot-1441.jpg

Selena seems to be taking very well to the vampirism.
    Screenshot-1444.jpg

Now it seems like it might be a bad a idea. She would only be a more powerful and dangerous burglar.
    Screenshot-1445.jpg

Nice technique. :P
    Screenshot-1446.jpg

I wanted to see what the deal was with Kaylynn Langerak, so I had Jessica try some mind powers on her. Jessica was not thrilled.
    Screenshot-1449.jpg

She was thirsty and I wanted to see how Kaylynn would react.
    Screenshot-1450.jpg

No problem.
    Screenshot-1452.jpg

Strange. I guess their behavior will remain a mystery.
    Screenshot-1453.jpg

Closing time. Selena bailed from the group and went home. I guess she can use her speed running powers to get away even faster now.
    Screenshot-1455.jpg

Screenshot-1456.jpg

Jessica's ex was waiting out front, playing the guitar. He was booing her while she was playing the piano the other day. It annoyed me so I had her break up with him. :twisted:

Screenshot-1457.jpg

Screenshot-1458.jpg

I'm not sure what to do next. I might leave Selena as she is, but if she tries to rob Edna's house again she's going to wind up in a cage in direct sunlight. :twisted:
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    These two pictures are hilarious!

The expression on her face had me cracking up. :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-1419.jpg

She makes squirming in that dress and those heels look easy. 8)
    Screenshot-1422.jpg

And she is very beautiful as a vampire. If she robs Edna again at vampire speed you have got to get that on video. :lol:

• Options
    edited January 2011
    This is out of Edna Mode's time line, so I can't accurately say Selena strikes again. I made a copy of my master Bridgeport to test a new home with a test family. The house is testing well and I made some nice improvements on it.

Now I get to see how it does on the burglar test. :-o
    Screenshot-2283.jpg

I kinda missed Ms. Savage.
    Screenshot-2284.jpg

You would think it would be: burglar sneaks up to house. Burglar sneaks inside. Burglar sets off alarm.
    Screenshot-2285.jpg

But no, this is Selena Savage. She does an about-face.
    Screenshot-2286.jpg

Ah, poor Feist family.
    Screenshot-2290.jpg

Is she...?
    Screenshot-2287.jpg

No she's not!
    Screenshot-2289.jpg

Yes she is!
    Screenshot-2291.jpg

Ok, Mr. Feist, wake up.
    Screenshot-2297.jpg

It looks like she's going after...
    Screenshot-2292.jpg

Oh, com'on! The Feists are a green-minded family. They love their little Prius hybrid.
    Screenshot-2293.jpg

You are a cruel woman, Selena Savage.
    Screenshot-2294.jpg

That's a very handy bag. The Doctor would be jealous. :wink:
    Screenshot-2295.jpg

I don't think that phone call is going to help.
    Screenshot-2303.jpg

Now you could ask, CK213, why don't you just put the alarm on the outside? Well, I like a little bit of uncertainty in the game, otherwise it's just a big bore-fest: Burglar shows up, burglar sets off alarm, maybe caught, maybe not, fast forward and see. This going to the garage took me by surprise. I wish there were even more possibilities.
    Screenshot-2298.jpg

She can see her apartment from here.
    Screenshot-2300.jpg

Another Savage clean getaway.
    Screenshot-2305.jpg

Yeah, I know, Prius gone, very sucky...for you.
    I was mildy entertained.
    Screenshot-2307.jpg
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited January 2011
    CK213 wrote:
    Yeah, I know, Prius gone, very sucky...for you.
    I was mildy entertained.
    Screenshot-2307.jpg

I was very entertained--the look on his face is priceless! I'm glad to see Selena is just as Savage in this timeline as she is in Edna's universe. The coup de grace would be if she drove away from her next heist in the ill-gotten Prius. :lol:

Ya know, I think I'm starting to like the felonious little she-devil. :wink:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited January 2011
    CK213 wrote:
    Linnyxx17 wrote:
    :lol: i always enjoy your picture threads! hehe poor girl. she looked so happy playing the piano. looks like someone has a hit over their heads now lol. which house is that? it's so pretty

This is a new one. I'm decorating it and play testing it. It's Edna Mode's house from the Incredibles. A loose interpretation anyway.

Yeah, I noticed the ceiling mounted machinegun turret was missing or that burglar wouldn't have stood a chance :D
    raw
  • Options
    shortmikezshortmikez Posts: 154 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Where did you get Selena's hair from?
  • Options
    sims3crazy1211sims3crazy1211 Posts: 14
    edited January 2011
    Yeah i was wondering that too shortmikez
    Is it from the Late Night expansion pack or from the Sims 3 store?and if so what is it called?
    By the way fantastic pics
  • Options
    shortmikezshortmikez Posts: 154 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Can you upload your sim Selena she is very beautiful!
  • Options
    SimGuy777SimGuy777 Posts: 1,672 New Member
    edited January 2011
    The pictures are so good, and funny.
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited January 2011
    I recently started a new sim and used cheats to make her a millionare. Built her a nice house with alarms, including the security gate. But the burglar came in through the back door, sneaking in just like Selena. The burglar took the tv and stereo. So, I added an alarm to the back door. Made no difference, burglar got in anyway. I was so insulted by that, that I used NRAAS master controller and killed the burglar immediately.

I didn't know that a burglar could get in without triggering the alarm, but he did. :roll:

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.