Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Curse you Selena Savage! [The woman is Legend ] :D

Comments

• StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited November 2010
    :) Nice story - and house!
    Love the advise about the stripes - Sim burglars are really old fashion, they could need a make-over!

Everytime i moved in a new sim in Bridgeport they got robbed within 24 hours. And each time i thought in retrospect; why didnt i get the burglar alarm!
    I usually do use the money cheat in order to re-built and -decorate the apartments, but with Daren Devine i wanted to try out his skills as an musician and making it on his own. So i installed him in the garage outside one of the high rise buildings. - And right after i spend almost all him moneys on instruments and burglar came and took them!
    - Due to the time-laps and the garage being a part of the high rise, Daren was running all over the building and the outside space looking for the burglar, while the burglar just stole it and got away! SO hard being a struggling artist! :)

- Its an other thing about the apartments, - the burglar "music" comes WAY before the burglar, so you might miss it... - A little extra glitch maybe. ;)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited November 2010
    Stinalina wrote:
    :) Nice story - and house!
    Love the advise about the stripes - Sim burglars are really old fashion, they could need a make-over!

Everytime i moved in a new sim in Bridgeport they got robbed within 24 hours. And each time i thought in retrospect; why didnt i get the burglar alarm!
    I usually do use the money cheat in order to re-built and -decorate the apartments, but with Daren Devine i wanted to try out his skills as an musician and making it on his own. So i installed him in the garage outside one of the high rise buildings. - And right after i spend almost all him moneys on instruments and burglar came and took them!
    - Due to the time-laps and the garage being a part of the high rise, Daren was running all over the building and the outside space looking for the burglar, while the burglar just stole it and got away! SO hard being a struggling artist! :)

- Its an other thing about the apartments, - the burglar "music" comes WAY before the burglar, so you might miss it... - A little extra glitch maybe. ;)

I had been very caviler about burglars. It just didn't seem like it would happen even when I saw one walking around in the dance club. :P Totally forgot about it as I moved Edna in and spending all her money on other stuff.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • thieusmommythieusmommy Posts: 57 Member
    edited November 2010
    I love your thread! Very entertaining. Sorry you were robbed. Is that a new gate from LN? I have been wondering if a burglar could sneak in if you have one of the new gates with the call box out front.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    edited November 2010
    CK213....I love the hair in your profile pic. Where can i get that?
  • DarkFireFlyDarkFireFly Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited November 2010
    I've been playing without cheats for quite a while now-makes the game much more interesting. Just saving frequently in case some nasty glitch wrecks my family when they're off to China.

Entertaining story and beautiful house! :D
  • Fabeo2Fabeo2 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited November 2010
    the house looks so nice! Give yourself a pat on the back :D
    edited November 2010
    aaronrulz wrote:
    CK213....I love the hair in your profile pic. Where can i get that?

:)http://saviostuff.blogspot.com/2009/09/download-peggy-5464juice-125-m.html
  • SittingDuck119SittingDuck119 Posts: 177 Member
    edited November 2010
    Where did you get the lovely hair that edna has?
    edited November 2010
    Where did you get the lovely hair that edna has?
    I'm not sure where I got Edna's hair. It could be Savio or it could be Peggy. I really don't track it.
    edited November 2010
    Let's go to a party. :D
    Holly Alto is hosting yet another soiree.
    Screenshot-1051.jpg

Andrea loves formal parties.
    Screenshot-1054.jpg

They can rub shoulders with the Altos, Landgraabs, and Wellingtons as snap-happy paparazzi waltz around them. They are safe and secure in the knowledge that everything is safe and secure at...
    Screenshot-1056.jpg

...home. :shock:
    Screenshot-1062.jpg

:lol: Good thing I got the burglar alarm right away.
    Screenshot-1057.jpg

That's right, do the clarion dance, Selena. :lol:
    Screenshot-1058.jpg

The good officer is on his way to collect you.
    Screenshot-1063.jpg

Good plan, going in all stealthy. Get in there!
    Screenshot-1065.jpg

The party is over and the girls are on their way home.
    Screenshot-1060.jpg

:shock: No.
    That's not a good sign--especially the ladybug thought bubble. :roll:
    That's not a kiss she's laying on him.
    Screenshot-1068.jpg

They sent in Officer Friendly. :?
    Screenshot-1069.jpg

She's not called Selena Savage for nothing. :oops:
    Squashed him like a ladybug.
    Screenshot-1070.jpg

Yes, ladies, you're being burgled again.
    Screenshot-1071.jpg

Is this a glitch? I thought sims could challenge burglars.
    Screenshot-1072.jpg

Yet again the only thing Edna can do is attempt to give the burglar a bad makeover. She's a master of Simfu. :x
    Screenshot-1073.jpg

Selena is only humoring them.
    Screenshot-1074.jpg

So long, Suckers!

Screenshot-1076.jpg

Andrea just wants to go to bed.
    Screenshot-1077.jpg

Oh look. She used the money from the piano and stove to buy a better car.
    Screenshot-1078.jpg

She'll probably be driving around in a CC Mercedes before long.
    Screenshot-1080.jpg

But it's ok. She didn't take anything. However, Selena will get her comeuppance one day.
    (comeuppance? is that a real word?)
    Screenshot-1082.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited November 2010
    how did you even ge tthe cops to come on time? I've never had in my intire time playing sims3 had a cop show up and be able to start fighitng the burglar.
    edited November 2010
    how did you even ge tthe cops to come on time? I've never had in my intire time playing sims3 had a cop show up and be able to start fighitng the burglar.

Probably because Selena was dancing at the alarm for a long time. She had time to think about what she was going to do at home after she finished beating up Officer Friendly.
    Screenshot-1066.jpg
  • dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited November 2010
    CK213 wrote:

Probably because Selena was dancing at the alarm for a long time. She had time to think about what she was going to do at home after she finished beating up Officer Friendly.
    Screenshot-1066.jpg

actually what i really should ahve asked was how you ge tthe burglar to come at all when they had an alarm, No burglars ever show up at my sim's house if i own an alarm which stinks because i want them to come but just not to get away all the time.
    edited November 2010
    CK213 wrote:

Screenshot-1066.jpg

actually what i really should ahve asked was how you ge tthe burglar to come at all when they had an alarm, No burglars ever show up at my sim's house if i own an alarm which stinks because i want them to come but just not to get away all the time.

Ok. I have no idea. :)
    I have had quite a few burglars even with alarms installed. The smartest one stole a car without triggering the alarm inside the house. Crafty thief. edit: censor. I just found out what the bug-word means in Europe. :oops

• tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited November 2010
    one thing's for sure, the game is far more amusing without cheats. I love the houses btw!
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited November 2010
    I saw the update in the title and said Noooooo! Then I was like "YES", he got the alarm... then arrrgh! Edna needs to practice her Simfu on Officer Friendly. :evil: :(

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited November 2010
    Not only was she robbed twice,but by the same burglar.Is she unlucky by any chance?

I had a burglar show up(while living in a cheap house)and I did own an alarm.It went off and the burglar stood there for a bit,then I guess decided my sim didn't have anything they wanted and so the burglar left.As the burglar was driving away(empty handed)the police pull up and I receive the message that the thief got away.It only took them 2 sim hours to respond.
    It was kind of like real life.
    edited November 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    I saw the update in the title and said Noooooo! Then I was like "YES", he got the alarm... then arrrgh! Edna needs to practice her Simfu on Officer Friendly. :evil: :(

Actually I was thinking of inviting the good offer to the local dojo for some Simfu training. Unfortunately he is not in the relationship panel. Selena, on the other hand, is. And with positive relationship points. And of course no memory of any of this happening.

I think it's time to become chummy with Selena and invite her over for some torture. :twisted: I think I'll let Edna experiment with Vampirism as well. Probably will remove the roommate. Don't think I want to see her puking all over the place. She served her purpose anyway of helping Edna get the house. I'll "motherlode" her and get her a nice house and car as a reward. :)
    edited November 2010
    Greenb70 wrote:
    Not only was she robbed twice,but by the same burglar.Is she unlucky by any chance?

I had a burglar show up(while living in a cheap house)and I did own an alarm.It went off and the burglar stood there for a bit,then I guess decided my sim didn't have anything they wanted and so the burglar left.As the burglar was driving away(empty handed)the police pull up and I receive the message that the thief got away.It only took them 2 sim hours to respond.

No.

Good
    Charismatic
    Artistic
    Perfectionist
    Dramatic

Well, there is drama in her life. :lol:
    edited November 2010
    CK213 wrote:
    blunote00 wrote:

Actually I was thinking of inviting the good offer to the local dojo for some Simfu training. Unfortunately he is not in the relationship panel. Selena, on the other hand, is. And with positive relationship points. And of course no memory of any of this happening.

I think it's time to become chummy with Selena and invite her over for some torture. :twisted: I think I'll let Edna experiment with Vampirism as well. Probably will remove the roommate. Don't think I want to see her puking all over the place. She served her purpose anyway of helping Edna get the house. I'll "motherlode" her and get her a nice house and car as a reward. :)
    Reminds me of that Xmas cartoon where the villan says "Think EVIL thoughts" Frosty I think(?). Awww, how nice of you to set up the roommate before you move her out, I do that too. :thumbup:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited November 2010
    CK213 wrote:
    Greenb70 wrote:

No.

Good
    Charismatic
    Artistic
    Perfectionist
    Dramatic

Well, there is drama in her life. :lol:

If Selena strikes again(because third time is a charm)instead of trying to offer the makeover since Edna has the dramatic trait have her faint and see if that helps if nothing else maybe you'll at least get another funny picture out of it.
    edited November 2010
    Okay I've been off/on these forums (tired from cooking and eating). Bumping because it's been a good five/six days and I want to know what's going on with Edna. :lol:
    edited November 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    Okay I've been off/on these forums (tired from cooking and eating). Bumping because it's been a good five/six days and I want to know what's going on with Edna. :lol:

Edna is in France.
    I will have a great laugh if she returns home to find Selena robbing her house again.
    Screenshot-1318.jpg

I am laying the ground work to get back at Selena. :twisted: I want to see her burn in sunlight and weaken from lack of blood as a vampire. So Edna has befriended Jessica Talon. A vampire burglar would be interesting though. I'm tempted to leave Selena as vampire burglar. :lol:
    Screenshot-1183.jpg

So I have to decide if I want to turn Edna into a vampire so she can bite Selena and turn her or should I have Jessica do it. I'm leaning towards taking over Jessica.
    Screenshot-1184.jpg

She quit her job as Stylist and is now self-employed as a painter. Bridgeport doesn't need her services anymore. I had her party just before leaving for France.
    Screenshot-1201.jpg

So now she's hanging out with gal-pal Andrea in France. She achieved level 1 visa status.
    Screenshot-1301.jpg

Being hounded by the paparazzi...
    Screenshot-1296.jpg

And having jam sessions. That sim looks like a body guard. "No pictures!" :lol:
    Screenshot-1313-1.jpg
  • DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited November 2010
    so funny and cool!! :lol:
    And I loved the house :)
    edited November 2010
    Great update CK. Glad Edna got to go to France heck she deserved it. Oh please don't turn her into a vamp, make Jessica do the dirty work.

Glad to see you made over Jessica because she was threw... and her momma too. I invited them both to the same party and made them over. Well it was actually a (gotta fix these sims) type of party but they didn't know it. OMG! Those eyebrows! :shock: :wink:

Let's just say they both turned out a lot nicer looking when they left.