Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club dancing and club dancing together (videos)

I just can't get enough of this new feature - club dancing rocks! :D

Here are my vampires club dancing together:

And here's my non-vamp hitting the dance floor (she just learned how to club dance):

What do you think of my girls? I'll have to make some with guys one of these days...
Does anyone have dance or club dance videos? Come one, share them here!
I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...

Comments

• SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    edited November 2010
    No one?...

Okay, maybe it's just me... Really? No one thinks this club dancing thing is amazing?... OK, then... :D
    I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited November 2010
    I get my sims to club dance; they seem to like it :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited November 2010

I can't get enough of the club dancing XD
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited November 2010
    Op I'm not able to see your videos because they keep freezing up and I have dsl. I think it's on youtubes end. Hopefully the problem will resolve soon and I can watch them.
    edited November 2010
    Darkslayer wrote:
    I can't get enough of the club dancing XD

Very cool, Darkslayer! Funny, I didn't know the guys had the same moves as the girls! :shock:

Good to know I'm not the only one making videos of club dancing...
    Btw, what music do you prefer to club dance to? I almost always go with Pop or Electronica - but mostly Pop, even if that's not a genre I usually listen to "in the real world"... :lol:

• DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited November 2010
    I haven't really been able to play the clubs too much - hence why he's dancing by his lonesome at home. Too many issues with my computer.

I find myself using the Hip Hop music a lot even though generally I can't stand Hip Hop IRL (something about it being in simlish makes it more bareable - probably because I can't understand the lyrics XD)

I generally use Custom Music and play my own stuff but I don't know if you can do that in the clubs. I think I'd probably stick with Eletronica though
    edited November 2010
    Op I'm not able to see your videos because they keep freezing up and I have dsl. I think it's on youtubes end. Hopefully the problem will resolve soon and I can watch them.

I think I just fixed it for you - I was sharing the HD version... sorry about that :oops:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited November 2010
    SimCarlex wrote:

I think I just fixed it for you - I was sharing the HD version... sorry about that :oops:

Yes that fixed it for me. I especially like the one with the sims dancing together.

I prefer the indie and pop music. I think the song Na Na Na is a great song for dancing the one from My Chemical Romance.
    edited November 2010
    SimCarlex wrote:

Yes that fixed it for me. I especially like the one with the sims dancing together.

I prefer the indie and pop music. I think the song Na Na Na is a great song for dancing the one from My Chemical Romance.

Of course! Anything from MCR is absolutely perfect - I can't wait for the Killjoys to come out (3 more days!)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited November 2010
    I was very relieved to find that there is club dancing for sims dancing together as well as those dancing solo. :)

Mine are just dancing solo though.

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    edited November 2010
    Great videos, CK213!
    I was very pleasantly surprised when I found out that they could club dance together... and then I was really very pleasantly surprised when I saw them do it! :)
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited November 2010
    All you have to do is make a sim have the party animal trait...they get very good at club dancing. :lol: Oh and I love the way 2 sims dance together...much better than what it used to be. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Whales_RockWhales_Rock Posts: 3,872 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I know its a hidden skill, but no matter how much I make my sims dance, they wont dance like that ;___;
  • CloudwalkerNZCloudwalkerNZ Posts: 1,343 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Great video. :thumbup:

I haven't manage to get my sims to dance together like that :cry: All my sims seem to born with 2 left feet.

I think my mission to day is to try to get a sim couple to dance together and see if they can do the club dance.

Thanks for the inspiration :mrgreen:
  • Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    edited November 2010
    SimCarlex wrote:
    I just can't get enough of this new feature - club dancing rocks! :D

Here are my vampires club dancing together:

And here's my non-vamp hitting the dance floor (she just learned how to club dance):

What do you think of my girls? I'll have to make some with guys one of these days...
    Does anyone have dance or club dance videos? Come one, share them here!

I love your videos!!! and i love how EA made the new dance move make our female sim's legs look awesome!! my sims have legs for days! hehe now im off to make sims dance on tables more :D
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • beggar1015beggar1015 Posts: 539 Member
    edited November 2010
    Let's see if this works. This is my old caveman having the time of his life. I just love the expression of pure joy on his face.

edited November 2010
    beggar1015 wrote:
    Let's see if this works. This is my old caveman having the time of his life. I just love the expression of pure joy on his face.

:lol: Well done! What a character! I love you video - thank you very much for sharing it here... :)