Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Arg ! Can't install Fast lane.

I re-installed windows. So i'm in need of re-installing the sims3

I installed base game, adventures, loft, ambitions.
I a folder called "sims3" in c:/Users/*****/games/ with base games and extantions installed in subfolders. Running windows 7.

When installing fast lane, I accitantaly cliked on the sims3 folders. There I got that message "impossible d'installer " c:/Users/*****/games/sims3" car cela pourrait rendre le systéme instable".
(in english : imposible to install "c:/Users/*****/games/sims3" as this could render the system unstable.)

Yup, indeed. Trouble is, even after selecting the proper folder, I still get this message.
Installing in the default folder would fix that, but, that's not where I want to install...

Help anyone ?

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2010
    The default folder is on the C: drive.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    EowynCarterEowynCarter Posts: 299 Member
    edited November 2010
    Yes. But i began installing the sims, the other games there, I want all my games there, not spaced around the hard drive. I don't wanna reinstall everything around...
    There is just no reasons it would refuse installing there. A game picky with where you are installing it, that's a first.