Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hate the Paparazzi!

The paparazzi is following my Sim everywhere; it's madness!

They followed me to work, surrounded my lot's walls when my Sim was outside swimming and even in the VIP lounge (not unusual).

The bad part is when I went on vacation (to Shang Simla in World Adventures). The paparazzi was there as well, and they took pictures and wrote reports while my Sim was sleeping. Seriously, who takes pictures when people are sleeping?

After my Sim woke up, the paparazzi came up to my Sim, said a mean thing (due to the paparazzi's Mean Spirited trait) then walked away.

When my Sim went home, she got accused for "assaulting the paparazzi". It was the paparazzi that "assaulted" my Sim, not my Sim!

Comments

• DziziDzizi Posts: 265 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Hahaha Sorry I couldn't help but laugh, the paparazzis in my game aren't aggresive, I read somewhere you can kill them, which wouldn't do much use since another paparazzi would spawn, but maybe this time with nicer traits. :P
  • SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited November 2010
    That's exactly how it is to be a celebrity in real life lol. Looks like EA nailed this one on the head.
  • Beth8301Beth8301 Posts: 4,657 New Member
    edited November 2010
    if you got falsly accused, you can always click on the city hall building and "Sue for Slander" =) you can even sue when they accuse you of something that actually happened and sometimes you win. ive won every case I fought so far, and it's a good way to make an extra 4000 simleons =D