Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Three Urgent Things: A Car for a Friend , Unplayable Households And CC Uninstalling...HELP!

Hi! LN is Perfect,Only thing is:
I Found Little Girl Doll Dressed on my Game.
i've deleted all CC,Deleted the Household that came With it but it Hasn't Really AFFECTED my game. But so Far,On 2 Sims,Tell me if this is a Sign of Corruoption,It said that a car example: Big Lemon or Sloppy Jalopy And for both it said Best Friend. Is this a Funny Glitch or a Serious sign of Corruption?
Second Issue. Unplayable Households
Whenever i click on ANY Family,Neighborhood or Edit Town Mode,This Happens:
HELPMEE.jpg
As you Can See,This Household,And all of them,ARE UNPLAYABLE.
Third Issue: Uninstalling CC
How Can i Uninstall CC? i've tried the Launcher way and it did not work.

Thanks,Krizia :wink:
P.S: I Think all of these Issues (Except num.3,Of course) has to do with game corruption. Help me out here.

Comments

• krizia1234krizia1234 Posts: 241 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Please Help!
  • bella636bella636 Posts: 35 New Member
    edited November 2010
    The car being a friend is not a glitch, its a feature that came with Fast Lane or a game update, where sims can build a relationship with their car and name it etc. I can't help with the other things sorry
    edited November 2010
    Oh ok Thanks! i was kind of concerned about the car XD
    edited November 2010
    C'mon,People! HELP!!!
  • CurleeoCurleeo Posts: 1
    edited November 2010
    Hi!

Despite the fact you deleted all of the cc on your game, it may be possible that the girl doll dressed is still installed, there is a blog on my page explaining how to delete it.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I hope this helped, and i'm really sorry if it didn't.

Curleeo
  • MJ902008MJ902008 Posts: 818 New Member
    edited November 2010
    the houses being unplayable happened to me once. i just shut it down and loaded it back up and it was fine.

for custom content, how did you install it? did you place the package in the mods folder? if so then just delete it and it's gone. if it came in a sims3pack i think they're called then it might be a bit harder to find what packages the content is.