Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too Many Vampires?

Anyone else think there seems to be too many vampires default in Bridgeport?
Anywhere my sim goes I always see a new vampire...I thought they were supposed to be like rare sights, they just seem like normal people now >.<

Maybe after a few generations they'll die out and only be a few left :shock:

Comments

• Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited October 2010
    I was actually thinking the same thing! I thought that it was going to be a challenge to find one and get turned...but nope, it all happened in the first hour of me having the game.
  • jonna4jonna4 Posts: 364 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Dan-dan-daaaa
  • greenteagreentea Posts: 235 Member
    edited October 2010
    I haven't seen that many vampires in my game. At the most 2 or 3 and that's only if I go to Plasma 501 o_o. I guess the vampires are planning on taking over your Bridgeport, lol.
  • itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited October 2010
    i have been playing it all day and havent even found one yet :roll:
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• Kyle4Sims3Kyle4Sims3 Posts: 212 New Member
    edited October 2010
    hmmm...maybe its random? Like babysitters and such. Maybe when we create a new game they just change random sims. hahaha...who knows
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited October 2010
    I have quite a few in my game. I actually saw one guy get bit just outside the Plasma 501 Club. I know they've been breeding and biting because there are people in my sims friends list that weren't vamps before and are now. :shock: My sim is just trying to stay off the menu. :P
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
    edited October 2010
    I read in another post there are 21 default Vampires in Bridgeport.
  • AshleySherman12AshleySherman12 Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    can vampires have babies with normal sims?
  • JaegerJaeger Posts: 256 Member
    edited October 2010
    Maybe someone will create a stake and Ambition's detectives can become Night Stalkers.
  • SpoonsterSpoonster Posts: 354 New Member
    edited October 2010

yes but then there is only a 50% chance of getting a vampire baby
  • miloandotismiloandotis Posts: 5,475 New Member
    edited October 2010
    No.. I've only seen one. o.O
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited October 2010
    Lol! I was thinking the same thing. It seems almost everywhere I go there is a Vampire; however, I do not mind... at all. I'm ok with it. Small things don't bother much. I am sure with the way the Open Neighborhood works that the Vampires will eventually die off.... of course, they won't die off for a long while.. since they have more days in their age stages than normal Sims do. O_O

So, we'll see.. I'd love to test out a neighborhood that was full of Vampires... Now, EA, I just need my Witches, and Werewolves, and even a "New baddie," something that could like... have them all "hating" each other and wanting to kill them off. Yeah, I like that idea... a good story :P lol.
  • birgvelbirgvel Posts: 5
    edited October 2010
    I agree..! Way too many vampires. My sim met one the first night she went to a club. But I also think vampirism spreads too easily. My sim is now in her 6th week, she has 41 friends and 20(!!!) of them are vampires. But the thing is; only three of them started out as vampires! The rest have been turned. Isn't that a bit excessive..?
  • dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited October 2010
    there is three maybe four houses that have vampires in them for Bridgeport, The vampires can end up dieing off really fast though if they start to say they are starving they can very likely die if they are having to go down an elivator befor they can find plasma. (yea aparently they can run out of the plasma fruit they carry around)
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    edited October 2010
    Heck, I resumed a game in Sunset Valley and there were a LOT of vampires around in just a few days, it was sort of crazy!
  • Superdude415Superdude415 Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    I don't know.. I've only seen 2.. Yet not rare.. One came and greeted me to the neighbourhood haha So saw one within a few mins of playing :)
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Yeah I've met 4 vampires already and I haven't played for a long time because work gets in the way.
    I wonder if EA intended there to be a lot of vamps or if that's a mistake?
    edited October 2010
    i do agree the bite rate should be lower...cause i notice they are spreading...im starting to think im gonna run out of normal sims O.o
  • anoela1336anoela1336 Posts: 4,207 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I have only seen 2 vampires in my game so far, it took me forever to find one too 8)
  • dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Kyle4Sims3 wrote:
    i do agree the bite rate should be lower...cause i notice they are spreading...im starting to think im gonna run out of normal sims O.o

nah the only way you'll really run out is if they start going after the tourists in order to turn sims.
  • LauRawrLauRawr Posts: 130 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I only found one, that then turned my household. Looks like my simmies are safe from vampires, for now.. :lol:
  • AyemeeAyemee Posts: 957 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Theres alot in my game too. However they don't seem to be biting much. ^^
  • JaedaNyxJaedaNyx Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2010
    I gotta agree - within the first 30 minutes of playing, I knew like 4 vampires. A couple hours later and my sim had met at least 10 vamps and now everywhere I go I see one! lol

They are definitely too many! (Hm... where's the Volturi when you need them? and I can't believe I just referred to twilight -.-)
  • raelsinclaireraelsinclaire Posts: 1,682
    edited October 2010

Yes and it's 50/50 on if it'd be a vampire or human baby.
  • raelsinclaireraelsinclaire Posts: 1,682
    edited October 2010
    JaedaNyx wrote:
    I gotta agree - within the first 30 minutes of playing, I knew like 4 vampires. A couple hours later and my sim had met at least 10 vamps and now everywhere I go I see one! lol

They are definitely too many! (Hm... where's the Volturi when you need them? and I can't believe I just referred to twilight -.-)

Oh god. What's sad is I got that quote.