Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Professions for multiple characters

I was just wondering if anyone find it hard to control multiple characters with profession.

I have two sims with a stylist and a fireman profession and it's so difficult to control! I can only focus on one at a time.

Anyone find it difficult as well?

Comments

• 000000078000000078 Posts: 4,266
    edited October 2010
    Yes it is very hard. I had a fireman and a ghost hunter. And sometime's the fireman's job would run late with a earthquake. Witch ran over in to the other's career time. I don't do that any more.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited October 2010
    I find it easier to have one Sim with a profession or self-employed, and the other with a traditional "rabbit hole" job where you don't have to keep track of them for several hours. Gets even worse when the kids come along and you have to check up on them.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Jaghar7Jaghar7 Posts: 3,314 New Member
    edited October 2010
    It is kinda troublesome but so is managing any large home. I just make good use of the pause option, queue up actions or otherwise make sure other sims are busy so I can focus on the ones I need to focus on at any given time.

One of my favorite tricks is to have the camera focused on one sim while active sim is somewhere else. I can see what's going on with the one I'm looking at while tracking the other by watching the action queue.
  • JaiSimJaiSim Posts: 541 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I agree with stilljusme2 :P. My sim is in the stylist career and it is already too time consuming :shock:. There is no way I could have two amnitions careers. Her husband is in the political career track.
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited October 2010
    I had a couple where the wife was an architect/interior designer and the husband was a firefighter. I had to stop playing them because it was too hard.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • greertgreert Posts: 33
    edited October 2010
    Sucks that it is so hard! But the active sim/inactive sim in view does work the best if you're looking for a way to do it.