The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free Stuff, Sales, & Offers at the Sims 3 Store!

Comments

• AngieBastienAngieBastien Posts: 3,003 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I need help :oops: I have tried to download this: ► Store Sets
    JCP Teen Outfits [Language change to 'English > US'] [Not Downloading?]
    And nothing happens, the screen dims a bit and i can't click on anything...I changed my settings to United states and still nothing... I have wanted this for so long, please help!
  • AngieBastienAngieBastien Posts: 3,003 New Member
    edited August 2011
    The lucky duck inflatable thing never showed up in my game either.. :cry:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,810 Member
    edited August 2011
    bump
  • ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited August 2011
    And nothing happens, the screen dims a bit and i can't click on anything...I changed my settings to United states and still nothing... I have wanted this for so long, please help!
    The JCPenny advertisement contract dried up YEARS ago. That file has been removed from the servers, and I guess the web team got lazy and didn't remove it.
  • NiralynNiralyn Posts: 755 Member
    edited August 2011

AngieBastien,
    I'm pasting the information from Walden95's page 1 (toward the bottom of the page):

● How to download the JCP Teen Set
    1. Change language of the page to 'English > US'
    2. Click Download button.
    3. Zoom out your page by clicking 'CTRL' and using the 'Mouse Scroll feature' to do this. You should see a table of download in the edge of the right corner.

Because I already own this set, I can't tell if it would work for someone who doesn't already have access, but since you mentioned the page dims, I think this will work for you, if you do what Walden95 recommends.
  • Dinahdoll22Dinahdoll22 Posts: 696 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for this thread. there were items I was not aware of and now have thanks to you! I appreciate it! :)
  • SillySelaSillySela Posts: 941 Member
    edited September 2011
    New Free Halloween set! YAY!

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13137&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:39051&pcategoryId=12858&ppcategoryId=12082

Edit: Something just occurred to me. I DID not discover this set on my own. Somebody else did. I 'm not trying to take credit for discovering it. I just have this thread bookmarked because it's an awesome thread. It needed a bump and this was the perfect reason to bump it.
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,106 Member
    edited September 2011
    Wait can someone please confirm this, if you upload your Sims memories onto the site you can get FREE content? Also is this only for people with Generations installed or anyone who updated their game and got memories? I don't have Generations yet but I'm getting it soon...
    edited September 2011
    miklc wrote:
    Wait can someone please confirm this, if you upload your Sims memories onto the site you can get FREE content? Also is this only for people with Generations installed or anyone who updated their game and got memories? I don't have Generations yet but I'm getting it soon...

Anybody who is patched 1.22 can get free items for uploading their memories to the store.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,229 Member
    edited September 2011
    I saw on my wishlist that the Luxury Spa bedroom set is currently on sale until 9/9/11... reg price is 550 simpoints; on sale for 440... http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:37983

Anyone knows if any other hidden items on sale?
  • SkyBlack86SkyBlack86 Posts: 27
    edited September 2011
    SillySela wrote:
    Anybody who is patched 1.22 can get free items for uploading their memories to the store.
    I had no idea you'd get anything for uploading memories! Thank you for the tip ^.^ (first post on Sims 3 forum!)
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited September 2011
    There's a new free Halloween set in the store...
  • Sylvie1991Sylvie1991 Posts: 177 Member
    edited July 2018
    Niralyn wrote:

AngieBastien,
    I'm pasting the information from Walden95's page 1 (toward the bottom of the page):

● How to download the JCP Teen Set
    1. Change language of the page to 'English > US'
    2. Click Download button.
    3. Zoom out your page by clicking 'CTRL' and using the 'Mouse Scroll feature' to do this. You should see a table of download in the edge of the right corner.

Because I already own this set, I can't tell if it would work for someone who doesn't already have access, but since you mentioned the page dims, I think this will work for you, if you do what Walden95 recommends.

Yay!! It worked! I love new clothes :-)
    Post edited by EA_Mage on
  • darkpundarkpun Posts: 55
    edited September 2011
    Yes, you upload your memories to the site and you get items. No, you do not need generations. I don't have generations and I uploaded some to the site and have received items. :)

EDIT: Sorry didn't see previous posts before I posted. :-o
  • imsimlishimsimlish Posts: 87
    edited September 2011
    darkpun wrote:
    Yes, you upload your memories to the site and you get items. No, you do not need generations. I don't have generations and I uploaded some to the site and have received items. :)

EDIT: Sorry didn't see previous posts before I posted. :-o

And you can please tell me where do I need to upload my memories??what place?
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,106 Member
    edited September 2011
    That's awesome, I'm totally going to try uploading some memories! Thanks
    edited September 2011
    imsimlish wrote:
    And you can please tell me where do I need to upload my memories??what place?

On the memory notification, in the upper right hand corner of the screen, there is a button "Share this memory." Click on it. You will be prompted to log into your Sims3.com account.

You can also share memories from the scrapbook. Simply click the share button you see when you click on the memory. You may need to log in from the Statistics tab in the scrapbook.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,810 Member
    edited September 2011
    bump
  • NiralynNiralyn Posts: 755 Member
    edited July 2018
    C and Sylvie1991,

I'm so glad it worked for you two, as well! :D Be sure to check out the first page of this thread--Walden95 has everything linked, and there's some helpful information, too. :wink:
    Post edited by EA_Mage on
  • PurpleMelsPurpleMels Posts: 105 New Member
    edited September 2011
    @Walden95

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the T-Mobile promotion is no longer available. Hopefully you can update your post, so people aren't disappointed when they discover there isn't a page.
  • andrewfc6632andrewfc6632 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Bump to keep this thread rolling.
  • Tabitha1996Tabitha1996 Posts: 58
    edited October 2011
    Nice, thank you for list. :thumbup:
  • smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited October 2011
    somehow JUST discovered this thread and am SO happy! WOW!! Amazingly great work!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

*skips off for further hours of simming* who needs sleep?!
  • ScylScyl Posts: 461 Member
    edited October 2011
    If you have thesims social, you can unlock a free adult outfit (super hero looks,male adult only - not Young adults for some ??reason..),simsocial badge and a sticker. Just look for your exclusive code on the page,enter it. Well thats how I did it..

http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/SimsSocialRedeem.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top