Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

cheat to increase lifetime happiness points?

Hey everyone!

My sister told me a way that I can increase the lifetime happiness points. How can I do that?

Thanks!
tumblr_inline_ml9leeQUvj1qz4rgp.jpg

Comments

• VickyLouise3VickyLouise3 Posts: 1,705 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Ctrl+Alt+C - testingcheatsenabled true

Then go to the lifetime points tab.

Hold Ctrl while clicking the space between the chest and the numbers you get 500 per click.
  • YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited October 2010
    You have to enter the testingcheatsenabled true cheat while in the Main Menu BEFORE going into your saved game in order for this to work tho.
  • GagaSimsGagaSims Posts: 3,479 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Yahtzami wrote:
    You have to enter the testingcheatsenabled true cheat while in the Main Menu BEFORE going into your saved game in order for this to work tho.

No you don't.....
  • evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited October 2010
    GagaSims wrote:
    Yahtzami wrote:

No you don't.....

Yes you do...
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited October 2010
    yeah you do, its the only way it ever works for me
  • ZOE91999ZOE91999 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011

Hold Ctrl while clicking the space between the chest and the numbers you get 500 per click.

ZOE91999:

That does mot work I tried it! :S
    Whatv else
  • CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited December 2011
    on your town screen (the one before you pick a town to play) open the cheat code window (ctrl+shift+c) and type in

testingcheatsenabled true

enter the town you want to play and the family to play

ctrl+click on the screen by the chest. it's a very small spot. you know you hit it when the points increase. i typically pause the game while doing this, then i shut off the cheats with a "false" (same way you opened it).

fair warning that this can corrupt your game and drastically change game play.
  • rosey400rosey400 Posts: 16
    edited December 2011
    GagaSims wrote:
    Yahtzami wrote:

No you don't.....
    Yes you do trust me YOU DO
  • rosey400rosey400 Posts: 16
    edited December 2011
    ZOE91999 wrote:

ZOE91999:

Whatv else
    you supposed to type testingcheatsenabled true at the main menu before you play the game
  • 808daf15h808daf15h Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    ZOE91999 wrote:

ZOE91999:

Whatv else

It does work. 25/10/13 (English Date)[green] If you can see the green thing, I was trying to make the font green.
  • fionalaulovesyoufionalaulovesyou Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    you dont need to do this in the menu before you start the game, i just tried it in a game and it worked just fine. good luck, happy simming! :-)
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited December 2013
    you dont need to do this in the menu before you start the game, i just tried it in a game and it worked just fine. good luck, happy simming! :-)

You just gave an incorrect answer to a 3 year old question. Congratulations.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited December 2013
    If you have Twallan's Overwatch, you can change one of the default settings to automatically start the game with "testingcheatsenabled true".
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited December 2013
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    If you have Twallan's Overwatch, you can change one of the default settings to automatically start the game with "testingcheatsenabled true".

And if you have Twallan's Master Controller you can use that to increase happiness points. 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Tret4Tret4 Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    :D Thanks I was looking for an answer forEVER and I finally got it to work in the sims 3 seasons i needed rocks to get abducted so i wanted the collection helper and I GOT IT!!!!!! thanks so much for the help :mrgreen::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :?: :D:mrgreen::D :oops: :mrgreen: 8) :lol: :shock: :shock: :evil: :lol:
  • iluvbilboiluvbilbo Posts: 1
    edited February 2014

it doesn't work I repeat not working :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • NeyonachiNeyonachi Posts: 180 New Member
    edited February 2014
    iluvbilbo wrote:

it doesn't work I repeat not working :evil: :evil: :evil:

If all come to worse you can buy whatever lifetime reward you want through Master controller :)
  • AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    edited February 2014
    evilkytti wrote:
    GagaSims wrote:
    Yahtzami wrote:

No you don't.....

Yes you do...
    This. I do this all the time because I have no patience xD
  • kirby1upkirby1up Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    well I tested both cheats and It would seem that the cheat DOES need to be put in at the main menu before selecting a town as for the other option that some users seem to get working my guess is that

A.they have the master control mod on

B.its a glitch with their version of the game

C.they made up the cheat because they forgot the menu part

well that's all I have to say :P
  • becz4becz4 Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    Catrilla wrote:
    on your town screen (the one before you pick a town to play) open the cheat code window (ctrl+shift+c) and type in

testingcheatsenabled true

enter the town you want to play and the family to play

ctrl+click on the screen by the chest. it's a very small spot. you know you hit it when the points increase. i typically pause the game while doing this, then i shut off the cheats with a "false" (same way you opened it).

fair warning that this can corrupt your game and drastically change game play.
    why/how would it corrupt your game????
  • bookworm563bookworm563 Posts: 3
    edited March 2014
    evilkytti wrote:
    GagaSims wrote:
    Yahtzami wrote:

No you don't.....

Yes you do...
    no you don't
  • spikepaspikepa Posts: 49 New Member
    edited March 2014
    get master controller
    follow this path
    nras/intermediate/lifetimehappiness/ 200000

hit the check mark and you have 200000 points.
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited March 2014
    evilkytti wrote:
    GagaSims wrote:
    Yahtzami wrote:

No you don't.....

Yes you do...
    no you don't

If you can use the cheat without entering at the town selection menu, it's because you have a mod that automatically turns cheats on for you when the game starts.
  • SkyeQuinalnSkyeQuinaln Posts: 17
    edited April 2014
    :!: go to menu. then ctrl shift c write testingcheatsenabled true in the box. then go to the family you want. then go to where it has how much life points you have. after that get your mouse and put it between the number and the box picture. press ctrl and click the same time. i hope i helped you. :lol:
  • extremeasaurextremeasaur Posts: 2,701 Member
    edited April 2014
    Anytime you enter TestingCheatsEnabled [before you start or while in-game] all the cheats work

The trick is to find the sweet-spot next to the chest, but not on the chest, and click around moving the mouse slightly until you hit it. Once you find the spot, you can click away and add happiness points in increments of 500.

I do it all the time - even when I forgot to do TestingCheatsEnabled before I started the game.