Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ebony & Ivory (A genetics challenge)

Comments

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited May 2011
    octojenn wrote:
    :oops: I am a bit of cc junkie but I only use zip files and the stuff I get from the store. I don't mess with simspack files. Those are the worst because they seem to disappear. I always do a monthly cleaning though :) so far so good. *knock on wood*

lol I feel like you should have stood up and said "I'm Jenn and I'm a CC junkie" :lol: Nothing wrong with that though. :wink:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited May 2011
    lol like a AA meeting
  • SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited May 2011
    Thanks Heckstress! I'm going to try it out as soon as I can :)
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2011
    Hi all,
    Just updated the pic thread.
    Maulrat I love the house! :)

Octojen, do we have an altenative for generation 4? Sarah's link doesn't work anymore and I couldn't remember if we chose another sim.
    ]
    edited May 2011
    :( wha? Another link? *sigh* No we don't have an alternate. Do you have any body you would like to throw in for a quick vote?

Perhaps this little lady....

Charlotte
    headshot_large.jpg
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    It's up to Amadazulsim but I like your avi. And at least we know she is cc free :)
    edited May 2011
    I need help choosing an heir in the pic thread....
    edited May 2011
    Heckstress: I looked under Documents for the files but I didn't see anything that showed the two things I wanted to delete. I ended up just deleting Reichen since I didn't need him anymore which took the cc away too. Now my Alex Shay guy that I downloaded came with cc skin. I'm going to take your suggestion and give him a different skin and save him to the bin and then delete the original one.
    edited May 2011
    I am such a softie for redheads so I will have to say Venna! :)
    ]
    edited May 2011
    Venna has been added to the main page :) Thanks for the pretty girl Heckstress!
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    Aw, I'm glad you guys like Venna. I have a soft spot for my red-headed sims to. :-)

Sapphire- I'm sorry looking in the mods folder didn't work. I don't really know much else to try. :? Hopefully once you delete the sim that came with the skin it'll go away.

I probably won't get any play or update time today because yesterday was my hubby's b-day and we got a cat. He's soooooooo cute and he's getting a lot of our attention atm lol Maybe tomorrow though. Happy Simming!
    edited May 2011

@Heckstress: I love cats I have 2 and they are both bad. lol
    Wish your hubby a happy belated birthday!
    ]
    edited May 2011

@Heckstress: I love cats I have 2 and they are both bad. lol
    Wish your hubby a happy belated birthday!

Thanks! I love my kitty's. He's our first cat in our new home. I have a 16 year old cat who lives with my Mom because she's happier there with my Mom's cat's since we can only have two here... and she's not getting along well with our new cat, Buddy. lol I'm excited to get pets in TS3 so I can make my new little fluff ball. :D
    edited May 2011
    I'm excited for pets too. I'm not much a cat person but I can be in the sims lol
    edited May 2011
    Just updated the picture thread with a small update.
    ]
    edited May 2011
    Commented and posted an update
    edited May 2011
    Omg so my computer took a complete dump on me :( So sad to say my entire family is gone. Along with my precious CC. My video card was out of date and fried. I updated it and I am going to be taking baby steps before installing all my sims games. I will not be updating until I am %100 sure my computer wont die. But I will of course be commenting :)
    edited May 2011
    Aww octojenn :( that makes me sad too. I hope you can get everything back up and running soon.
    edited May 2011
    Yeah me too Sapphire. I am going to try and get a new graphics card though. I have had this one for two years now so I guess it's time for a new one
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Wow Octojenn, that's terrible! I hope you get everything up and running with very little stress. How awful!
    edited May 2011
    Thanks Maul I am going to install the base game now and just take baby steps.
    edited May 2011
    Octojenn, I am so sorry that your computer had a meltdown. :(
    I understand how you feel. We have all had our share of computer problems.
    I can't wait until you get everything back up and running.

I just updated the picture thread.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    ]
    edited May 2011
    Well my computer didn't agree with me playing the sims :( so I am going to a PC repair place in town on Monday to see about getting my comp fixed. You guys may not hear from me for a bit. I will try and steal my hubby's comp :D to comment on updates. Luckily when I do get everything fixed I think I have a few old sims in my studio from the challenge (like Elaina who was paired w Marcus) to recreate Violette in CAS! I am dreading the cost of this repair though :?

p.s. I will be deleting some pics from photobucket
    Post edited by Unknown User on