March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caw FAQ's........Links to Tutorials, and Resources. Textures, & Troubleshooting

Comments

• FunkycormFunkycorm Posts: 50 Member
    Thank you for compiling all this information. I am just starting my first world now.
  • WorldSerpentWorldSerpent Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to know how you get this thing to work in the first place. I've tried using CAW in the past and it's completely unresponsive. Both on my last computer and on this one, CAW does not work. And worse, it bogs down my computer. It's worse than useless, forcing me to restart my computer.

How do you get it to work?
  • Osmo95Osmo95 Posts: 7 New Member
    hi, :)

Version English

I'm looking for a tutorial that allows you to change the custom pattern like the color changes of the sims 3 game, I think I've seen it but I can not find it anywhere.

How change an objets of

I creating a world futuristic and

I want to change from other patter, without the need for a clone

Versión en Español

Estoy buscando un tutorial que te permita cambiar el patrón personalizado como los cambios de colores del juego de sims 3, creo que lo he visto por ahí sin duda alguna no puedo encontrarlo en ningún lado, o eso creo yo.

Lo que yo quiero es cambiar el patrón de un objeto a otro sin que afecte de la misma interferencia del objeto
  • chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    I write here because I don't want starting new thread and mess this section of forum. I hope someone will see this.

What would you consider a good community/residential lots ratio?
    In world I'm making now I have 50 residential and 26 community. There is no enough community lots but I like when it's more residential in worlds.

But there is no more space to make more lots and that's where problem lies.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,583 Member
    @chojrak wrote: »
    I write here because I don't want starting new thread and mess this section of forum. I hope someone will see this.

What would you consider a good community/residential lots ratio?
    In world I'm making now I have 50 residential and 26 community. There is no enough community lots but I like when it's more residential in worlds.

But there is no more space to make more lots and that's where problem lies.

Hi :)

I don't know. I guess it's what the player wants. I would have more community lots than residential because I don't play more than 1 household. I would combine as many community lots as I could just to make it easier for me to go places and have Sims there.
  • CoryleaCorylea Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm running the game under patch 1.69, and when I try to use "Edit in Game" in CAW, Origin starts up. I've read a bunch of threads, and most of them have one person saying that we have to buy a new copy of the base game. Seriously? Buying all eleven expansion packs wasn't enough?! I'm supposed to buy the base game a second time, just to have CAW actually work?

Is anyone running CAW under the 1.69 patch and having EIG work?

I've removed all custom content, and I just reinstalled the game from the ground up about a month ago, on a brand new SSD. New install, no mods folder ... why isn't it working?
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,459 Member
    edited April 2019
    Corylea wrote: »
    I'm running the game under patch 1.69, and when I try to use "Edit in Game" in CAW, Origin starts up. I've read a bunch of threads, and most of them have one person saying that we have to buy a new copy of the base game. Seriously? Buying all eleven expansion packs wasn't enough?! I'm supposed to buy the base game a second time, just to have CAW actually work?

Is anyone running CAW under the 1.69 patch and having EIG work?

I've removed all custom content, and I just reinstalled the game from the ground up about a month ago, on a brand new SSD. New install, no mods folder ... why isn't it working?

I have never heard that we need to buy a new base game...how odd! I don't think that is the issue but origin always starts up whenever the launcher starts, they always run together now and it does not interfere with building worlds in my experience. You can close origin when your launcher starts but it will just open up again.
    Edit to ask, does your launcher also start and open up your EIG? It should do it. If it is not opening EIG at all, do you have the newest version of CAW?
    KarilynMonroe2 said:

@KarilynMonroe2 wrote:
    >
    > I have never heard that we need to buy a new base game...how odd! I don't think that is the issue but origin always starts up
    > whenever the launcher starts, they always run together now and it does not interfere with building worlds in my experience.
    > You can close origin when your launcher starts but it will just open up again.

It's on the list of things in the FAQ, actually. (I'd leave you the link, but the forum software won't let me.)

> @KarilynMonroe2 said:
    >
    > Edit to ask, does your launcher also start and open up your EIG? It should do it. If it is not opening EIG at all, do you have the
    > newest version of CAW?

I downloaded CAW recently, but just to be sure, I downloaded it again yesterday. Yes, I do have the new version. The launcher starts, but it does not open my EIG; it will only open the normal game in a separate window. So I can play Sunset Valley, but that doesn't exactly help... :-)

I have the 1.69 patch, so the launcher wants me to choose which expansion packs I want. Is there some EP combo that EIG is expecting?

Thanks for trying to help!

(I apologize for not making a pretty quotation like you did; for some reason, the forum software isn't letting me do that.)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Corylea wrote: »
    KarilynMonroe2 said:

@KarilynMonroe2 wrote:
    >
    > I have never heard that we need to buy a new base game...how odd! I don't think that is the issue but origin always starts up
    > whenever the launcher starts, they always run together now and it does not interfere with building worlds in my experience.
    > You can close origin when your launcher starts but it will just open up again.

It's on the list of things in the FAQ, actually. (I'd leave you the link, but the forum software won't let me.)

> @KarilynMonroe2 said:
    >
    > Edit to ask, does your launcher also start and open up your EIG? It should do it. If it is not opening EIG at all, do you have the
    > newest version of CAW?

I downloaded CAW recently, but just to be sure, I downloaded it again yesterday. Yes, I do have the new version. The launcher starts, but it does not open my EIG; it will only open the normal game in a separate window. So I can play Sunset Valley, but that doesn't exactly help... :-)

I have the 1.69 patch, so the launcher wants me to choose which expansion packs I want. Is there some EP combo that EIG is expecting?

Thanks for trying to help!

(I apologize for not making a pretty quotation like you did; for some reason, the forum software isn't letting me do that.)

You have to have the rank as a member - not a new member to use the quote as Karilyn did.

As to your other question about a new game - as far as I know the only ones that had to buy a new game to use CAW was those who bought the base game through Steam as steam did not allow the CAW program to work through Steam. If you bought your version at a regular store or Origin or EA - and it is only registered via Origin CAW will work for you. Now if you are trying to edit a EA/Maxis world - that is your problem as they are finished worlds and finished world cannot go into CAW - you need their CAW files to edit already finished world which need to be gotten from who ever made those worlds. EA/Maxis does not share any of the worlds or didn't last I knew - so it is impossible to put them into CAW for most of us anyway. So if we wanted to remake an EA world - well we had to make it from scratch in CAW or find a simmer who had already done that and ask them for a copy of their CAW files for those worlds. I have not messed with those files in a long time - before Sims 3 was in Origin even - but there used to be a Simmer that has redone a lot of the Maxis world over at modtheSims where she had also fixed all the routing errors in those worlds who used to share the files. I don't know if she still does that but her name is Ellacharmed. She also shared files on her own site - so do a search for Ellacharmed and maybe she can still help you out that way. I also do not know how any of this will work through Origin though so perhaps talking with Simmers or Ella at modthesims can help you out.

As for if you have the proper files to run CAW - have you tried making a world - a small one to test if it works on your game. That's the best way to know if it is working for you and to also let you learn how to use it. It is a world building program technically - not an editing program. As I said you have to have CAW world files to edit them and not already finished worlds.

Hope that helps and s not too confusing. Okay I have to go - have a doctors appointment - so I won't be here to answer further question but I am sure other will help you out here and at modthesims if you ask. Good luck and enjoy CAW.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

> @Writin_Reg said:
    >
    > As to your other question about a new game - as far as I know the only ones that had to buy a new game to use CAW was
    > those who bought the base game through Steam as steam did not allow the CAW program to work through Steam. If you
    > bought your version at a regular store or Origin or EA - and it is only registered via Origin CAW will work for you.

I have the NON-Steam version of the game. I actually bought the game on disc the day it came out, but it was converted to the "go social" version through some Origin process.

> Now if you are trying to edit a EA/Maxis world - that is your problem as they are finished worlds and finished world cannot go into CAW

Goodness, no, I am NOT trying to edit a finished world; I know better than that. I made a world a couple of years ago, so I'm familiar with the old version of CAW. I stopped working in CAW for a couple of years due to other interests, and when I came back to it, I found that the new, Origin-flavored version wouldn't let me use EIG.

(My account says that I'm a newbie, but I used to be active back in the Sims 1 days; I guess they purge old accounts that haven't been used for awhile. Rest assured that I've been simming for quite some time. :-D)

> As for if you have the proper files to run CAW - have you tried making a world - a small one to test if it works on your game.
    > That's the best way to know if it is working for you and to also let you learn how to use it. It is a world building program
    > technically - not an editing program.

Yes, I've tried making a world, and it works fine except for the Edit in Game part. Origin comes up and then the launcher, but the launcher only lets me play completed worlds, it doesn't let me do EIG in CAW.

Could someone post a screenshot of what the launcher looks like when it's launching Edit in Game properly? That might help me figure out what's going wrong...

Thanks!
    edited November 2019
    I'm making diving lots now but I didn't play much Island Paradise EP. I wanted to ask if anybody know any bubbles effects that work continuously? I want to place bubbles effect between some rock. I know there are videos on youtube with all efects by SimEve but there's a lot of this, and I'm looking for something which shows endless effect. Don't have time to test all bubbles effects. Does anybody know some codes for these?

Machines from LN and ST will probably not work, cause I heard after world exporting all effect machines will reset to default setting. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Also, one more question. I want to attach Roaring Heights INI files to my world, but I don't want to attach Camera Flythrough file. My world is on medium map and Roaring Heights is on large, so this Camera Flythrough doesn't fit to topography on my world, it starts somewhere far away at sea.

I don't know which of bellow files is exactly for Camera Flythrough. Can you help me find out?

db105f7c3510e741294fab8704df9747dd21466b.png
    @chojrak wrote: »
    Also, one more question. I want to attach Roaring Heights INI files to my world, but I don't want to attach Camera Flythrough file. My world is on medium map and Roaring Heights is on large, so this Camera Flythrough doesn't fit to topography on my world, it starts somewhere far away at sea.

I don't know which of bellow files is exactly for Camera Flythrough. Can you help me find out?

db105f7c3510e741294fab8704df9747dd21466b.png

You can open the ini files with word and see which one. It should be 0x7886A7F59355762F.
    This has the instructions to make a flyover so it shows which ones -https://cawtool.fandom.com/wiki/Creating_an_Initial_Flyover
    edited November 2019
    @Rflong7 Thank you :smiley: Now after reading this I want to try create my own flyover :sweat_smile:
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    chojrak wrote: »
    I'm making diving lots now but I didn't play much Island Paradise EP. I wanted to ask if anybody know any bubbles effects that work continuously? I want to place bubbles effect between some rock. I know there are videos on youtube with all efects by SimEve but there's a lot of this, and I'm looking for something which shows endless effect. Don't have time to test all bubbles effects. Does anybody know some codes for these?

Machines from LN and ST will probably not work, cause I heard after world exporting all effect machines will reset to default setting. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

For bubbles and other effects use the fog emitter found in "buydebug". Here is a list - https://forums.thesims.com/en_Us/discussion/316381/full-list-of-fog-emitter-options-tutorial-updated-for-late-night
  • SimsXLinconSimsXLincon Posts: 4 New Member
    Old thread, but seems I can't make a new post so I ask for help here :)

Does anyone have a solution to make Store objects show in CAW?

I use the 1.67-version and have my Sims 3 on Steam. I got CAW to work, but non of my Store content shows, not even from Riverview (the worlds are installed and shows in game). I've read other people having the same issue but not come across any solution or even what is causing the istalled objects to be missing. Would be very thankful for any help or tip where I can contuniue to dig for an answer :)
    Old thread, but seems I can't make a new post so I ask for help here :)

Does anyone have a solution to make Store objects show in CAW?

I use the 1.67-version and have my Sims 3 on Steam. I got CAW to work, but non of my Store content shows, not even from Riverview (the worlds are installed and shows in game). I've read other people having the same issue but not come across any solution or even what is causing the istalled objects to be missing. Would be very thankful for any help or tip where I can contuniue to dig for an answer :)

Not many of the Store world objects show up in CAW. You can use Super CAW to get some of them or maybe most of them but there are still many not available in CAW - the Riverview distant terrain and bridge pieces are just a few not available.
    Thank you for your answer Rflong7!

I couldn't give up my search for a solution and last night I finally stumbled on an Internet page that explained that the store world items have been disabled for CAW (just like you say), but you can use Sp3 to locate and remove the specific code that disable the objects. If you remove it, store world objects can be displayed in CAW.
    Thank you for your answer Rflong7!

I couldn't give up my search for a solution and last night I finally stumbled on an Internet page that explained that the store world items have been disabled for CAW (just like you say), but you can use Sp3 to locate and remove the specific code that disable the objects. If you remove it, store world objects can be displayed in CAW.

How is it working?
    > @Rflong7 said:
    > How is it working?

Hi! Sorry for an late answer (lots of "real life" work...) BUT, I finally got it to work! :smiley: Now I can use build stuff from Monte Vista or bridges from Dragon Valley if I want and the rabbit holes shows up in CAW just fine!

All I had to do was to use the compressor (used this turtorial that also contains a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXm7fyG6pvw ) on the store worlds I wanted to use objects from, change the files to packages with the Multi Installer and place them in my CAW package folder. The worlds must of course also be installed in game!
  • NovacerNovacer Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a problem with getting textures in CAW to show up in the add a layer. I downloaded some terrain paints but they extracted from the zip into sims3pack files and those don't show up when I go to "Add a layer" in the Terrian painting in CAW. I don't know where to go from here and I'm either not seeing anyone have the same problem or I'm not understanding what's being said in the forum. I'm not sure.
    @Novacer wrote: »
    I have a problem with getting textures in CAW to show up in the add a layer. I downloaded some terrain paints but they extracted from the zip into sims3pack files and those don't show up when I go to "Add a layer" in the Terrian painting in CAW. I don't know where to go from here and I'm either not seeing anyone have the same problem or I'm not understanding what's being said in the forum. I'm not sure.

If the texture is in Sims3pack form, are you sure it's not a texture for in game use? Textures for CAW are usually in .dds/tga/png and can be viewed as a picture.
  • NovacerNovacer Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Rflong7 said:
    > Hi :)
    > If the texture is in Sims3pack form, are you sure it's not a texture for in game use? Textures for CAW are usually in .dds/tga/png and can be viewed as a picture.

Thank you. I think that may be the case. I appreciate your help!
  • cakeymichellecakeymichelle Posts: 1 New Member
    None of the download links are working and I'm not sure what to do about it. Please help!
  • skye83644skye83644 Posts: 15 New Member
    > @auntielynds said:
    > Caw Tutorials & Information
    >
    >
    > Hello Everyone
    >
    > This is an information archive listing for all the pertinent information out there concerning Caw. You can help by alerting me of any new information out there you don't see listed, or you can write a tutorial of your own if you see information lacking. Just post with a link to the information, and I'll include it under the appropriate heading.
    > Thank you for your help.
    > Also let me know if there are any broken links, or typos
    >
    >
    >
    > Announcements:* 11/2014 - Simlogical forums have closed and moved all downloads to http://www.simlogical.com/
    > * 9/2014-Mediafire-There has been a rash of creators who's mediafire accounts have been frozen, and their content deleted due to a fragulant claim of copyright infringement. I don't know the particulars, and feel free to post if you know any, but it's my recomendation you backup your mediafire uploads and provide a mirror download from another file sharing site such as box or google drive
    >
    > .
    > Creators Impacted: If you or another creator you know of has been impact and have moved your files, let me know.
    > Awesims - You can find her CC & Worlds at Sims Cave just Search "Awesims"
    >
    >
    > Using Downloaded Worlds - FAQ, Tips, and Tricks
    > Great info for the players of user created worlds.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Direct Link to the Create a World Tool Download:
    > http://thesims3.com/content/global/downloads/caw/worldtool.exe
    > Super Caw by _A_ @ Simlogical
    > png2caw by _A_ @ Simlogical for converting height map png's to 16 bit
    > S3PE-Simlogical
    >
    >
    >
    > Caw Troubleshooting, Latest Patch Info, Error Messages.
    >
    > SOLVED: Cannot open Edit in Game, not a version mismatch issue
    > Edit in Game Opens Sims 3 Launcher
    > Need help trying to figure out what the heck is going on? Go here.....
    > Create A World - CAW not running? CAW running slowly? Updated as needed by Simsample @ MTS
    > Steam installation, and Caw by LittleMinxUndr @ ts3tutorials
    >
    > This thread is a compilation of some very useful info about creating a world, at MTS, and also around the web......
    > Useful Resources, Common Issues, and Much More Check here for links I may have missed. Armiel at MTS keeps this updated.
    >
    >
    >
    > Other Active Caw Forums
    >
    > MTS: Create a World Forum
    > Mod The Sims: Caw WIP
    > The Sims Creators' Consortium: Caw Section
    > Create Your World Un mundo para ti This is a Spanish speaking forum, you can use Google Chrome to translate
    > Pasimfic Wiki a Create-a-World database
    > Carl and Pam's The Sims 3 Caw Forum
    > SimsExpressie CAW Resources
    >
    >
    >
    > Beginners Caw Tutorials & Walk Through
    >
    > The first two tutorials are from EA, and came out with the Caw tool. The rest of the tutorials are good basic tutorials written by Simmers in the community. This is all I know about right now. As usual, If you know of a good tutorial here, or on another site, post here and I'll add it to the list.
    >
    > EA's The Sims™ 3 Create a World Tool – Beta Walk Through
    > EA's Create a World Beta pdf
    >
    > CAW tutorial - First Contact by Anushka @ Carl and Pam's The Sims 3 Forum
    > HOW TO CREATE A WORLD - THE SIMS 3 CAW TOOL GUIDE by Krrank......Learning to use CAW, the easy way. Tutorials and Downloads.
    > Shalua's Create-a-World FAQs @ ts3tutorials
    > Sims Wiki: Tutorials: Creating Sims 3 Worlds by HystericalParoxysm
    > Video Tutorial: How to Create a World - Part One By The Sims Supply
    > Video Tutorial: How to Create a World - Part Two By The Sims Supply
    > Video Tutorial: How to Create a World - The Basics By The Sims Supply
    > Creating A World That Doesn't Suck by TVR Designs @ Sims 3 Wiki
    > Building a world Part 1-6 By Stw 402 @ tscc, The Sims Creators' Consortium
    > Building a world Part 7-10 By Stw 402 @ tscc, The Sims Creators' Consortium
    > Building a world Part 11-12 By Stw 402 @ tscc, The Sims Creators' Consortium
    >
    >
    >
    > Tips & Tricks from Other Cawsters
    >
    > How to: Find an Object In the World Layers Panel by Rflong7, EA Caw Forum
    > Create A World Tips to get you started by Richdre @ tscc, The Sims Creators' Consortium
    > Beta Testing a World..........Tips & Tricks @ tscc, The Sims Creators' Consortium
    >
    >
    >
    > Height Maps
    >
    > Procedural Generation of Terrain Discussion and Tipsstarted by aminovas @ EA Caw Forum
    > PNG Height Map Tutorial with CS4 by Juleslessthanthr33 @ wordpress
    > Creating Your Own Height Map Sims 3 Wiki @ TSR
    > How to create a world using Real-World Height data by Napalm_VFR @ EA Caw Forum
    >
    >
    >
    > Textures, Terrain Painting & Sculpting
    >
    > Custom sculpt tools - can save HOURS of work [updated with tutorial] by Zerbu @ EA Caw Forum
    > How To - Making Sure Your Terrain is Flat by Rflong7 @ EA Caw Forum
    > Making Transparent Textures by Simsample @ EA Caw Forum
    > Source Texture Organization Getting all those textures organized, with pictures for easier identification by auntielynds @ TS3CC II
    > How to extract textures from EA Worlds by auntielynds, EA Caw forum
    > How to paint your rocks by HturnerP, EA Caw forum
    > Create A World - Terrain Painting Tips by Simsample @ MTS
    > Textures: *A full list of CAW Default textures- In photos * by lovingreds, EA Caw Forum
    > Downloading and Installing Textures for Caw EA Caw forum
    > The Easy Way to Create Terrain Textures. by Jericosan EA Caw forum
    > Create a World: Terrain Tools Sims 3 Wiki @ TSR
    > Making Craters in CAW by Rflong7, EA Caw Forum
    > Terrain Show! (show off your terrain and tips!) at MTS Great thread with tips and tricks of Terrain Painting, including how to erase them.
    > Help building a realistic pier @ MTS Different approaches on creating piers, and barges in Caw.
    > 1. How to Build a Boat Pier by bunbunnyny EA Caw forum
    > 2. How to Build Underwater Lots & Dock Ports by bunbunnyny EA Caw forum
    > This goes with my How to Build a Boat Pier tutorial. It's the second part to it!
    >
    >
    >
    > Roads & Bridges
    >
    > Basics: Road Gradation Tool EA Caw Forum
    > Possible to replace placed roads with different design, quick and dirty? by Simsample @ MTS....Post #7
    > Tutorial: Replacing Existing Roads in Caw @TS3CC II
    > List of Street Names by Rflong, EA Caw Forum
    > CAW Basic Road Tutorial by Richdre @ The Sims Creators' Consortium
    > CAW Custom Roads Tutorial by Richdre @ The Sims Creators' Consortium
    > Basic Bridge Tutorial by Richdre @ The Sims Creators' Consortium
    > How to create a bridge In CAW by ryanmountford2
    > Video Tutorial: Create a World, Bridges By The Sims Supply
    > Video Tutorial: How to make a layer and delete roads in Create a World for Sims 3
    > Video Tutorial: How to Connect Roads
    > Tutorial: How to Create a Highway by Jasumi @ EA Caw Forum
    >
    >
    >
    > Meta Data Objects Tips & Info
    >
    > The Fog Emitter object gives special effects in game - a list by mikitta47 EA Caw Forum
    > Fog Emitter Effects Animations Series by SimEve , Creative Works Blogspot
    > The Easy-Peasy Distant Terrain Tutorial by HeyWhatReub, EA Caw Forum
    > Aligning Distant Terrain by Kiwi tea @ Pasimfic Wiki
    > Lists the names of each distant terrain alongside their positions and rotations
    > CAW Spawner Tips for a Medium Sized World by Richdre @ Bear Mountain Creations
    > Which Spawners Have What by Regina @ CS3 @ TS3 Tutorial Archive
    > Using Fog Emitters in Caw@ TS3CC II
    > CAW Plants Cheat Sheet by HystericalParoxysm @ MTS
    >
    >
    >
    > Recoloring Rabbitholes, Plants, and other Objects
    >
    > *Custom Bridges Tutorial (NO Custom content!)* by ThomsonJamie @ EA Caw Forum
    > Piddlesam Easy Tutorial to Recolouring Rabbitholes by Piddlesam @ TS3CC II
    > Adding & Extracting Metadata Objects: Recolors, Rabbit Holes, Trees, ect. by auntielynds @ Simlogical
    >
    >
    >
    > Routing, Routing Paint, & Camera Routing
    >
    > Find Routing Issues Quickly and Easily by Daniel @ Sims 3 New York Blog
    > Perfecting Routing, an OC approach to routing paint... by Eyelem @ TS3CC II
    > Basics on Sim-Routing in Create a World-Tool by armiel @ MTS
    >
    >
    >
    > Waterfalls, Rivers, Surf, & Caves
    >
    >
    > How To Build A Cave by 8NiSci8 , EA Caw forum
    > How to make your waterfall look realistic by Sim Outlaw, EA Caw forum
    >
    >
    >
    > Exporting, Thumbnails, Installing & Uploading Your World
    >
    > Routine to Export a World by Junceda EA Caw Forum
    > How To Create-A-World 24Bit PNG with Paint by cllevett Youtube Video
    > How To: Make Sure CC Doesn't Piggyback in on Your World Export by auntielynds, TS3CC
    > Installing your World without Uploading to the Exchange by auntielynds, TS3CC
    > Changing the WPID File to Give Your World a Different I.D. to re-upload to the Exchange by auntielynds @ Simlogical
    > Video Tutorial: How to Export Your World - Includes instructions on how to make a 256x256 .png image, how to export, & install/upload your world.
    > Thumbnails: 24 bit Png Image Creation with Paint.net by auntielynds EA Caw forum
    > Pre-made 24bit pngs for Caw thumbnails Download
    >
    >
    >
    > Lots, Lots, & Lots
    >
    > Residential lot cost by default by mikitta47 EA caw forum
    > Lot Types in The Sims 3 (Up to University) by ThomsonJamie @ EA Caw Forum
    > Rabbit Hole Wiki by FaithofKaela @ Rabbit Hole Wiki Blog
    > * Community Lot Guide & Check List by Geminiagre @ EA Caw Forum
    > Ways of fighting "Sprawl" or "lot creep" already available. by Damienf519 @ EA Caw Forum
    > * The Sims Wiki: Lot Assignment Info This tells you exactly what each lot assignment does, By Kiwi Tea
    > This list can be sorted alphabetically, by type of rabbithole, by size, or by expansion/store set required.
    > Rabbithole lot sizes by Kiwi tea @ Pasimfic Wiki
    > Sunken or Raised Lot Fix by Amaholus, EA Caw Forum
    > Set Front of Lot CBedna01 EA Caw Forum
    > Tips for perspective and terrain conformation by Roswin @ TS3 Tutorial Archive
    >
    >
    >
    > Lot Building Tuts
    >
    > List of Building Tutorials or How do I do That? EA Creative Corner Forum
    > *How to build an Apartment - In 8 steps* (Deconstruction Method) by lovingreds EA CAW Forum
    > Working with Late Night Apartments by LoCatus @ TS3CC
    > House Apartment Building!! by MrCrumplebottom1 EA Caw Forum
    >
    > Tombs
    > The Sims 3 Tomb Creation Guide @ Carl's The Sims 3 Guide
    > The Sims 3 World Adventures – Tomb Building #2 @ Sims Programs
    > The Sims 3 World Adventures Tomb Creation 101 @ planetthesims.gamespy.com
    > The Sims 3: World Adventures Building Tombsl @ IGN
    > Tomb Building: The Processor by TS3 Wiki at TSR
    > Tomb Overview by TS3 Wiki at TSR
    > Tomb Building Basic by TS3 Wiki at TSR
    > Tomb Building Advanced by TS3 Wiki at TSR
    > Tomb Building: Triggers and Activated Behaviours by TS3 Wiki at TSR
    > Tomb Creation 101 by TS3 Wiki at TSR
    > Making a Resetting Trap in 10 Easy Steps by glen416 EA Caw forum

So CAW won't download for me. I have tried over and over again. Can you help me please?
    Thanks in advance!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top