Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LifeTimeWishes in Late Night

My favorite part of the game are the LTWs is there any information out about LTWs in Late Night yet??

I personaly hope we get 8 new ones again like we did the last two times.

Comments

• Jaghar7Jaghar7 Posts: 3,314 New Member
    edited October 2010
    We could probably make some educated guesses as to what they'll be.

Reaching the top level of whatever career/fame. Mixing so many different kinds of drinks. Have so many famous friends etc. I think I read somewhere on the forum that one was become a 'one man band' by mastering 4 instruments.
  • AdzrAdzr Posts: 857 New Member
    edited October 2010
    And we'll be able to pick from a drop down list of all of them, not just the 5 that go with your traits :)
  • BaskervillesBaskervilles Posts: 293 New Member
    edited October 2010
    The Hustler – 5,000 Points
    The Hustler is usually good at bar games, such as Darts, Foosball, and Shuffleboard.

Watering Hole Regular – 7,500 Points
    Watering Hole Regulars are frequent customers at local bars, so they get a discount on all drinks and food.

The Next Big Thing – 10,000 Points
    Sims who are the Next Big Thing are bound to make any band successful. They earn extra Simoleons when playing gigs with a band.

Excellent Groupie – 10,000 Points
    Excellent Groupies make every good outing a good time!

Master of Seduction – 15,000 Points
    Masters of Seduction never feel the pain of romantic rejection. Their romantic advances always succeed.

Better Mixologist – 15,000 Points
    Better Mixologists make higher quality drinks than the average Sims.

Always on the List – 17,500 Points
    Sims who are Always on the List will never be refused entry into bars, clubs, and lounges.

Map to the Stars – 20,000 Points
    Sims with a Map to the Stars can see all Celebrity homes in Map View, making it easy to be a frequent uninvited guest!
    edited October 2010
    Got the information from The Sims Wiki.
    Love that place!
  • mangakagirlmangakagirl Posts: 415 Member
    edited October 2010
    baskervilles thanks for the info - but i dont trust wiki, and i was interesetet in the lifetimewishes, not the lifetime rewards
  • larissa83xlarissa83x Posts: 313
    edited October 2010
    I think owning a penthouse is one, but it could just be a lifetime hapiness award.
  • Jaghar7Jaghar7 Posts: 3,314 New Member
    edited October 2010
    The Sims Wikia is usually pretty good when it comes to the technical data that's confirmable. But then that's all I use it for. Take info on future releases with a grain of salt.

That said I'd be somewhat disappointed with the rewards here but not surprised. They've just been making the game far too easy in nearly every respect in my opinion. But I guess you're not actually forced to spend your points on anything. Kinda hard not to though. :)
    edited October 2010
    One Sim Band - Max Drums, Bass & Piano skill

Sim-eater - WooHoo in 5 different locations with 5 Sims (bed, sarcophagus, tent, hot tub and elevator)

Masterly Mixologist - Max Mixology skill / Owning a bar

Renowned director - Reach level 10 in Director branch of the Film career

Superstar actor - Reach level 10 in Actor branch of the Film career
    edited October 2010
    Here you go? Gotta love The Sims Wiki!

Although there is not as much lifetime wishes as Ambitions had, it still looks cool. Oh well.
  • iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Sim-eater - WooHoo in 5 different locations with 5 Sims (bed, sarcophagus, tent, hot tub and elevator)

LOL!

If that's real, then we got Romance Sims back! XD
    edited October 2010
    S-S-SNAP!!!!!
  • xXDanielleVXxxXDanielleVXx Posts: 263
    edited October 2010

LOL!

No it would probably just be if you got traits like this...

Great Kisser
    Commitment Issues

& Ones Like That
  • StorixStorix Posts: 5,093
    edited October 2010
    I heared that LifeTime Wishes no longer depends on traits which you have choosen :)
  • iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited October 2010

LOL!

Great Kisser
    Commitment Issues

& Ones Like That

No, it's not a trait.
    You see, in the Sims 2, you picked out what kind of Sim you wanted with...well, I forgot what they were called, but you could pick from Knowledge, Family, Wealth, Popularity, Romance, and Pleasure. Each of these had their own wants and fears and a randomly assigned Lifetime Wish. A Romance Sim could roll a Lifetime Wish of Woohooing Twenty Sims, that's why the "Sim Eater" Lifetime Wish would be like getting Romance Sims back. Ya dig?
  • GilbertoFishGilbertoFish Posts: 516 Member
    edited October 2010

LOL!

Great Kisser
    Commitment Issues

& Ones Like That

No, it's not a trait.
    You see, in the Sims 2, you picked out what kind of Sim you wanted with...well, I forgot what they were called, but you could pick from Knowledge, Family, Wealth, Popularity, Romance, and Pleasure. Each of these had their own wants and fears and a randomly assigned Lifetime Wish. A Romance Sim could roll a Lifetime Wish of Woohooing Twenty Sims, that's why the "Sim Eater" Lifetime Wish would be like getting Romance Sims back. Ya dig?

They were aspirations (;