Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleting Account

crow6crow6 Posts: 697 New Member
Seems how this account on the site has gone out of use, I'd like to delete it. Trouble is, I'm not quite sure how. Help?

Comments

• LauRawrLauRawr Posts: 130 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I'm not sure there is a way. I think it just has to sit redundant
  • crow6crow6 Posts: 697 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Ugh! That's dumb. I had plans to make another - one that I might actually keep up with. Just planning on a fresh start, you know? XP
  • evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited October 2010
    You will have to buy all the game you have again and then when you register them then you can make a new account. I don't think you can delete that one.
    edited October 2010
    Wowwwwwwwww.
  • evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Why would you want to delete that one, you have some nice badges on that one?
  • anoela1336anoela1336 Posts: 4,207 New Member
    edited October 2010
    crow6 wrote:
    Wowwwwwwwww.

i like your avatar, she is pretty :D
  • DestinysCreaturesDestinysCreatures Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited October 2010
    crow6 wrote:
    Seems how this account on the site has gone out of use, I'd like to delete it. Trouble is, I'm not quite sure how. Help?

I believe once you create an account it is here forever unless you are banned. You might try costumer service and ask them if this account can be deleted :?:

• CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited October 2010
    Sorry that you cannot delete your account
  • ZenyramZenyram Posts: 341
    edited October 2010
    Like others have said, you will lose everything. If you bought anything in the store, you can't download it again. You lose all your My Studio recs.
    You can only create another account if you have another game to register.

If you don't want to keep up with it, just ignore it. It's much easier than losing all your stuff.
    edited October 2010
    I guess I'll keep it... And thanks anoela1336! She's one of my favorites. =)
  • ExcLusiv3ExcLusiv3 Posts: 984
    edited October 2010
    Actually what ever you bought in the store you can back up,also if you want to delete your account you can,you have to call ea,but be aware once you do so they can't bring back the persona again,i have done this before and ea helped me out
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    @Togoshige, You could try asking @EA_MAge or @EA_Lanna to delete your account and/or comments. If you're looking for a name change, then they can do that as well if that's what you need.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I hope they won’t actually delete accounts. Because that would delete posts as well, ruining entire topics. Why is your account standing in your way?
    5JZ57S6.png