Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm such a two year old...

I saw that they had a new Animals Abound set, and I literally screamed. I <3 it xDxD

Anyone else squeal when they saw the new sets?
23uvol1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    imameerkatimameerkat Posts: 1,581 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I didnt exactly squeal- Just went extremely hyper :P
  • Options
    SmalpSmalp Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited October 2010
    didnt have the time to lol saw the new set then got them gifted to me lol so I screamed for both new set and being gifted so fast LOL thank you kerby alexurt doll and immskayleah for the gift
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited October 2010
    It's awfully cute! I don't even have Any of the animals abound. And now there's a Big debate running in my head, about whether I should go to Best Buy , and buy some store cards I Really can't afford. And I even have coupons! Dang you Best Buy, why do you keep sending me coupons :lol:

I actually like tha "Glitter and Glam" set the best out of all of them. And Since I bought the First "Loud Fast Clash" I feel I Should complete it with the rest, even though I'm not that impressed with Some of it.
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited October 2010
    Yes, love the animals set will be perfect for my sim of my little girl am going to get it once I get simpoints tomorrow (along with the rest of the animals abound sets that I havent already got).
  • Options
    Hello_KittyHello_Kitty Posts: 4,571 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I didn't Even get to Look At The Sets Before i was Gifted Them all LOL. Thanks To Alexis <3 :] <3<3
  • Options
    JorizorianJorizorian Posts: 936
    edited October 2010
    I saw that they had a new Animals Abound set, and I literally screamed. I <3 it xDxD

Anyone else squeal when they saw the new sets?

I didn't squeal but I got excited over the new toddler set
  • Options
    Crizzy2468Crizzy2468 Posts: 628 Member
    edited October 2010
    I didn't exactly squeal but it put a big smile on my face. I love the kids sets. I get the most use out of them!
  • Options
    BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited October 2010
    I sure did although I still want my stroller, bunk beds etc.