Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

after 4 month's got my money back

After speaking numerous times with numerous people I have finally asked for and recieved my monies back. Which I will say they did easily. They just had to recheck everything I had purchased previously.

As much as I love this silly simulation game there are far to many good ones comeing out in the next few weeks.

After October 13th I will be so involved with New Vegas that I won't even think about the store problem, and maybe by then it will actually be gone.......... good luck to everyone going through these problems.

I really think by retreiving monies owed maybe they will actually look more thourally into the problem

Comments

• momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited September 2010
    ummmmmmmmm, someone can actually reply. I really do think if we all start asking for our money back the
    store could be fixed a little sooner. I know I am happy to get my 43'00 back. It's not going to feed the hungry but it will buy what's left on another game 'falout New Vegas" :D come on a little feed back would be nice :P
  • PonchoPoncho Posts: 135
    edited September 2010
    momboqueen wrote:
    After October 13th I will be so involved with New Vegas that I won't even think about the store problem, and maybe by then it will actually be gone..........

I hope...