Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tattoos

Question about tattoos.

Would the tattoo option not be available if a person doesn't have Ambitions?
Simming for 19 years!
Family Tree
Playing Mod & CC Free

Comments

• doodlesamdoodlesam Posts: 6,365 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Nope. :)

Tattoos were added in an update. Which means the new tattoos will be avalible to everyone. Not just those with Ambitions. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • boredomkillsboredomkills Posts: 1,134 New Member
    edited September 2010
    That's not right. I don't have Ambitions and still can have tattoos in my game.
  • bspookbspook Posts: 140 New Member
    edited September 2010
    tattoos where put in the base game with the patch before ambitions.altho u only get like 3 tats to choose from unles u get ambitions then u get more options...we are also getting some new tattoos with late night,they look really good...if u dont have ambitions then u can get tatoos at the spa they cost $300 dollars if u have ambitions u can use the salon to get a tattoo wich only cost $150.. wow spa is really expensive..lol..... :-)
  • doodlesamdoodlesam Posts: 6,365 New Member
    edited September 2010

I misread the way she phrased her question.
    I thought she asked..."Will tattoos be avalible for those without Ambitions?"
    When she actuelly asked "Will tattoos not be avalible for those without Ambitions?"

My mistake. :)
  • boredomkillsboredomkills Posts: 1,134 New Member
    edited September 2010
    doodlesam wrote:

I misread the way she phrased her question.
    I thought she asked..."Will tattoos be avalible for those without Ambitions?"
    When she actuelly asked "Will tattoos not be avalible for those without Ambitions?"

My mistake. :)

It happens. I was bit confused myself. :D