January 24 - New Friday, new Friday Highlight! Check it out here!
January 16 - Patch day for The Sims 4! Find the patch notes for PC/Mac here, and here for console (someone said Gallery?)

Missing Objects in CAW correlates to Custom Content

Verbaltee99Verbaltee99 Posts: 403 New Member
So I'm not sure if anyone here checks the CAW section on the MTS forums, but over there we figured out how to get the missing objects into CAW but their is a slight issue that I need to bring up. The objects are pretty much treated as CC and I would like to warn that in order for the world to be installed, you need to install the objects.

The reason why I am bringing this up also is that it will open up the possibility to make custom objects for CAW. This means that if you want to have the world your going to have to download those objects and I'm pretty sure that some people here would only get the store content (whether it be the free items or not). Voice your opinions, I will answer questions but most of the answers will probably be here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=417382.

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,812 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi, :mrgreen:

Thanks. Yes, I have kept up. I think most of the builders have checked it out at mts.