Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FLUX Magazine - (entries closed)

11to039.jpg

FLUX Thread - TS3 Main Site
FLUX Magazine Site

Welcome to the interior design, community involvement thread for the upcoming release of FLUX Magazine! I’m commeuneplume, the director of the interior design aspect for the magazine, and we need YOUR help! You, yes you!

Below you will find details on (a) What we need and (b) How to submit for the things we need for the “interior design” articles for Issue 1. PLEASE read the requirements carefully!!

Well, get to it already! What do you need from us?!

-For the first issue, we will be choosing two Sims who are facing their first year at college for a back-to-school makeover!
We will be choosing (1) Male & (1) Female to have either their (a) Dorm Room or (b) Their bedroom (for stay at home college students) to be made over!

Requirements:

Submissions MUST be for YA/A Sims.
- Why? The back-to-school theme for this issue will be geared for YA/A Sims. There will be ONE gender chosen for a dorm makeover and ONE gender chosen for a ‘stay at home’ student make over. (ie – male going off to college dorm makeover AND female staying at home student make over, or vice-versa)

PLEASE only submit (2) entries to be considered. The gender and location (dorm or home) is entirely up to you!
- Why? To keep things fair and even between all submitters, please only submit 2 entries. If you want to cancel one entry for another, you MUST let me know before. (you can find the entry form below).

Entry Form:
** = optional
1. Your sims3 username?
2. Your Sims name/gender/age?
3. Is this a DORM or a BEDROOM?
4. A link to the home/room to be made over
5. A link to your Sim for download
6. 1 or 2 photo(s) of the ROOM to be made over.
7. A little story about your Sim and their upcoming adventure to college. Tell me about their style, favorite colors, and any must haves for their room, along with any other information you think I might need to makeover their room to their liking.
8. 1 photo of your Sim**

PLEASE DO NOT BREAK THE PAGE!!!

Submissions will be open for a while, and I will be keeping a running list of who has submitted what.

If you have any questions, PLEASE don’t be afraid to ask!

Thanks!
-Commeuneplume & The FLUX Magazine Team.
Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
Looking forward to seeing you around!

Comments

• Options
    commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    edited September 2010
    Entries:

1. AzuraRumohra with Mesami Shiya (dorm) Page 2
    2. RadiantRed0487 with Kelly Arnold (bedroom)Page 3
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    also reserved, just in case**
  • Options
    Beth8301Beth8301 Posts: 4,657 New Member
    edited September 2010
    *claps wildly*
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    bumping
  • Options
    KatingtonKatington Posts: 256 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Bump :D
  • Options
    AzaraRumohraAzaraRumohra Posts: 2,172 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Buuump - I may have a go if my sims actually lets me save things and share for once -.- I never put anything on exchange any more- 95% of the time it freezes - What size room would be ideal?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Buuump - I may have a go if my sims actually lets me save things and share for once -.- I never put anything on exchange any more- 95% of the time it freezes - What size room would be ideal?

Ideally, this would only be a room big enough for one sim, so something small to moderate. Something that a college student would be able to reasonably maintain.

:)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    bump =)

come on, you guys! get involved =) we want this magazine to be FOR the community and therefore we want the community to get involved =D
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Ideally, this would only be a room big enough for one sim, so something small to moderate. Something that a college student would be able to reasonably maintain.

Okee :)! I've made my sim, will make house now- won't be able to upload for 2-7 days or something, my life's pretty hectic atm >.<! :?

edit* room not house x)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Okay, so I figured 7 days is a loong time and the first issue might be out by then, but I can do for next time if you're still doing it, I'm getting PaintShop Pro tommorow, so I can edit pics to upload the room and sim tommorow/next day, but it depends whether sims will let me upload :P! Will upload as soon as possible and will post images on here if aloud, So i'll just BUMP for now to get this thread more active :P
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Okay, so I figured 7 days is a loong time and the first issue might be out by then, but I can do for next time if you're still doing it, I'm getting PaintShop Pro tommorow, so I can edit pics to upload the room and sim tommorow/next day, but it depends whether sims will let me upload :P! Will upload as soon as possible and will post images on here if aloud, So i'll just BUMP for now to get this thread more active :P

This thread will be open for more than 7 days.

Yes, you can and should post 1 or 2 photos of the room you want made over.

See the first post for the entry form.

• Options
    pooh90pooh90 Posts: 4,026 Member
    edited September 2010
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2010

hehe 7 days? :shock: we were hoping to get the first issue out as early as the end of september! hehe >.<
  • Options
    riseofanarchy34riseofanarchy34 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Bump! I'm thinking of doing something similar in the Homebuilding Section, but not quite. Have to think about it a bit more.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    riseofanarchy34riseofanarchy34 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Bump Again. :D

I'd totally submit a sim but mine are ugly so good luck anyways!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Bump!

REALLY?! No one wants a back to school makeover for their sims that are venturing off to college?!

:shock:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    bump!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    come on, guys! don't make us submit our own rooms >.<
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    bump!

I can finally get on the forums again!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    hehe yay =D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Okee, I got my editing program installed, going to learn how to use and then upload in a few days :))
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    bump?

:(
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    aw don't be sad commeuneplume. im sure nobody is responding to this because they really have no idea what to expect. i have an idea if nobody decides to participate in this, and maybe they will submit their rooms in future issues once they see the article in the mag =)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    nudge!
  • Options
    pooh90pooh90 Posts: 4,026 Member
    edited September 2010
    Buump