Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Exotic World

13...Next

Comments

• KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    edited February 2011
    Downloading now testing it soon. I want to see how fast it fills up with people. I have yet to start with a empty town.
  • KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    edited February 2011
    So far no vamps have showed up. But I am going to go steal some from bridge and see if that helps seeds some. One little girl got stuck inside the ramp at the junk yard that has s train car on it. Used resetsim to unstuck her.
  • JhoveJhove Posts: 113 Member
    edited February 2011
    Hi, I have been searching for days for your train track textures you've promised but alias, I have been unable to. Could you pretty pretty please point me in the right direction? My town needs alittle choo-choo and your expertise is greatly needed! Thank you and cannot wait to hear your reply.
  • HambilHambil Posts: 575
    edited February 2011
    My first non-official world. Stew you broke my world cherry :) Anyway, I'm loving it. The highrise thing got kind of old fast, and there are never any places to live in Bridgeport, and you can't even place new lots.

Now I've got room to play and explore and build my own lots and see many cool lots from other builders. So far, I love this world. Thanks for all your hard work.
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited February 2011
    I've been playing this World since he put it out and I have to say it is still my favourite World. When Late Night came out I found some places for LN lot's made by players with no CC that I loved so I placed those and a smaller version of the Picture Outlet. Now I have all the LN locations as well so I play this World most and it doesn't lag my Comp or anything. I also love the ever changing sky and sea it's so pretty so I think anyone would love this World.
  • vgmusicbookwormvgmusicbookworm Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited November 2011
    May I steal your ini files, please? I promise to be good to them and reference them back to you. I really want the pretty :wink::mrgreen:
  • grovie2012grovie2012 Posts: 38 Member
    edited August 2019
    I love your world so much. I cried upon opening it its so beautiful and you can tell you too time and care with the world. Im never blown away like this, kudos to you!!