Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adult family ties

ZagadkaZagadka Posts: 6 New Member
I ran into a problem that either I don't know how to create, or needs some function added.

I have the character me (adult) in one house, and my sister and her husband in another house. Since I created these Sims as young adults/adults, I can't link my sister and I in the family tree. Am I missing something?

Comments

• FaloanaFaloana Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm still trying to figure out how to move an exsisting sim into a strangers house... But now that you ask, I wanna know too. o.o
  • NoNameNoName Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You might have to correct me but what I think you are asking is: How to put premade families (either EA-made or yours) into homes other then the one your family has?

This is done by selecting "Edit Town" while you are playing your family and then select the family and the home you want them to move into.
  • heidismilesheidismiles Posts: 502 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You mean, you created them as two separate households? I'm pretty sure you can't link them once you've exited CAS. Try creating them as one family, and then move out the person you want to live elsewhere.
  • alkaizeralkaizer Posts: 244 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You mean, you created them as two separate households? I'm pretty sure you can't link them once you've exited CAS. Try creating them as one family, and then move out the person you want to live elsewhere.

Thanks. I'm looking for this too. Now I can make a big family that live in the many lots in the same city ^_^

Oh, I have one more question. If I make them a brothers/sisters, how can I know that which one is older (if they are in the same age period) before the game begin? (I don't what to buy a cake and make them grow up to fast). Thanks.