Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are the urns/tombstones?

While I was playing another lot Mortimers parents passed on. I loaded the Goth house and there were no urns or tombstones!I visited the graveyard and they were not in the inventory there either. I f they die while you are playing another lot do you not get an urn? :(
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• VeokVeok Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Go to the cemetery, click on the tomb and select "Manage Dead".

All dead sims should show up in there.
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank you for trying :) but thats what I meant about the inventory at the cemetary. They are not there? :cry:
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• abramilesabramiles Posts: 27 Member
    edited June 2009
    It should be as Veok explained. Even though you were not playing the Goth family at the time, there should still be an urn/grave marker.

Also, try checking the family inventory as well if you haven't checked there already. Urns should should come up in your controlled sim's inventory, but I've had things wind up in there too when I thought they were missing.
    TS2 and TS4 Tumblr - http://sugaryvirtualsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Check out my sims, rooms, and houses on the gallery using #SugaryVirtualSimblr!
  • KayleesHereKayleesHere Posts: 6
    edited January 2011
    for some reason my urns are in the family inventory, and i can not take them out. What do i do about this?