Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Console (No PSP?)

EA is covering every console system available (including the 3DS)... all except the PSP. Why is that?

Comments

• SmalpSmalp Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2010
    uuuuu because psp isnt strong enough LOL nah I think they are going to put it on but want to wait loL
  • lehdkatlehdkat Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited August 2010
    What! No PSP :shock:
    My poor psp, it lacks worthy games to play :cry:
  • CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited August 2010
    I don't know about this
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited August 2010
    PSP is the only console I have! :(
  • Roxas982859Roxas982859 Posts: 749 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Wow i forgot the PSP existed... ha.. i think @Smalp is right, the PSP isn't very strong anymore, i haven't even heard of any games coming out on it in awhile
  • amzwilldayamzwillday Posts: 4,148 New Member
    edited August 2010
    i thought they was?! i heard somewhere they was
  • GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited August 2010
    PSP is the only console I have, and yes, they are not making Sims 3 for PSP yet.I was pretty disappointed when I heard it, but I'll get a PS3 soon. :P
  • CooklezCooklez Posts: 3,102
    edited August 2010
    Wow i forgot the PSP existed... ha.. i think @Smalp is right, the PSP isn't very strong anymore, i haven't even heard of any games coming out on it in awhile

Silent Hill:Shattered Memories came out at Christmas time for the PSP....and that game was awesome!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited August 2010
    I wish it was coming out on the psp so we could play it on the go.
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited August 2010
    I don't have a psp.
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• NokuoroNokuoro Posts: 3,413 New Member
    edited August 2010
    i think they didnt make a PSP version becuz it isn't as popular as it was before.. idk lol
  • PlyrAnnie110PlyrAnnie110 Posts: 253 New Member
    edited August 2010
    There are plenty of new games coming out for psp (one that i am planning to get myself soon). But TBH, the PSP failed.
    It came out at the wrong time, when the DS was strong, so no one really awknowledged it's existance. I thinks its unfair that EA missed out on it though, as the sims2 was an alright game on it. Some people don't have PS3s, nor the other consoles.

Edit: Console versions of the Sims usually suck anyway xD
    edited August 2010
    I loved TS2 for the PSP with Bella and Johnny and Loki and Circe and General Buzz and Jenny and Pascal and Vidcund and Lazlo and Jill and Ophelia and PT9 and Tank and Ripp and Nervous and all of the new characters that I don't remember! :P
    edited August 2010
    It was funny that Bella was always like "I'm running away!" but she was always at the Curio Shop and never left it! :P
    edited August 2010
    now bella is missing! lol
  • ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited August 2010
    I hope it comes out for the PSP .... But I've found recently that all my gaming shops have stopped selling PSP games. Surely I'm not the only person in my country who owns one? 0_0
    edited August 2010
    amzwillday wrote:
    Not in TS2 for the PSP, like I said, she is the second sim you meet in the game... and she wants to run away so she sells you her house in order to run away but after that, she is still in the shop, using the toilet/talking on the phone/sitting all the time... :P
    edited August 2010
    chenmn123 wrote:
    amzwillday wrote:
    Not in TS2 for the PSP, like I said, she is the second sim you meet in the game... and she wants to run away so she sells you her house in order to run away but after that, she is still in the shop, using the toilet/talking on the phone/sitting all the time... :P

:lol::lol: can you imagine that in the sims 3??? Lol sitting on the toilet reading and talking on the phone???
    edited August 2010
    amzwillday wrote:
    chenmn123 wrote:
    amzwillday wrote:

:lol::lol: can you imagine that in the sims 3??? Lol sitting on the toilet reading and talking on the phone???
    and the funniest thing is when they are using the toilet (mostly happens with Bella) and taking a shower (mostly happens with the Smiths and the Grunts) you can just go into the rooms and watch them!

I also remember the music, like when you first go to Bella's house you hear a cheery version of The Sims (1) Theme Song... :P
    edited August 2010
    chenmn123 wrote:
    amzwillday wrote:
    chenmn123 wrote:
    amzwillday wrote:

and the funniest thing is when they are using the toilet (mostly happens with Bella) and taking a shower (mostly happens with the Smiths and the Grunts) you can just go into the rooms and watch them!

I also remember the music, like when you first go to Bella's house you hear a cheery version of The Sims (1) Theme Song... :P

:-o yes i remember! haha :lol:
  • thegrumpthegrump Posts: 505 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Well... there goes Strangetown
  • DajaboDajabo Posts: 937 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Looks like the Marcus PSP commercials are failing.
  • thegrumpthegrump Posts: 505 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Dajabo wrote:
    Looks like the Marcus PSP commercials are failing.

Who's Marcus?