Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Loving Leon *Part Two UP*

Finally worked out how to use the stories function on the site. Chapter one of Loving Leon, a drama in Sunset Valley (not a romance!)

Loving Leon - Part One

Falling Apart - Part Two

Feedback appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited July 2010
    Wow. I almost didnt see this, it got buried pretty deep. good work. is there going to be another part?
  • FrugalMayFrugalMay Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited July 2010
    That was absolutely amazing! Wow great job! I rec'd and favorited:) Oh and just a little helpful hint- when you are taking pictures you can use the cheat hideheadlineeffects on to get rid of the thought bubbles.
  • PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    edited July 2010
    oh thanks for that frugalmay, those speech bubbles have been driving me mad!

Flesh Jenn, yes there is lots more to come. After playing around with a few ideas and starting a couple of stories, this one I have a lot already in mind for!

I will be working rose's traits into the second part. One of them, the major one is that she obviously does not like children! It makes gameplay interesting because whenever she is around leon, she gets grumpy, poor boy!
  • choochoo16choochoo16 Posts: 101
    edited July 2010
    Ooooh, drama drama drama! :shock: Loving this.
  • creatived23creatived23 Posts: 421 Member
    edited July 2010
    Wow totally rec this and fav can't wait for more
  • KelliEllieKelliEllie Posts: 520 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Love this!!
    edited July 2010
    I can't wait for more chapters!:)
    edited July 2010
    Hiya, sorry I am working on this, but am also moving at the end of this month and have lots to sort out (getting kids into new school etc!) so it may be a while, but I will do my best to get another one out asap.
    edited July 2010
    Part Two is now up, feedback welcome. I know it may seem short by the amount of pictures but there is a fair amount of text.
  • NekoWolf37NekoWolf37 Posts: 1,400
    edited July 2010
    That's so sad. Poor Leon! I'm a total baby lover, I want to pick him up and care for him. Plus Leon is like my favorite boy's name.
    edited July 2010
    I have four babies myself so I think its safe to say I am a baby lover!
  • CourtNL11CourtNL11 Posts: 4,329
    edited July 2010
    Ohmygosh! This is amazing!!
    edited July 2010
    thanks, will be working on the third chapter over this weekend :)
    edited August 2010
    That was beautiful! You really capture the sadness Rose is going through. You're a fantastic writer!
  • Charlie12309Charlie12309 Posts: 1,544 Member
    edited August 2010
    I love this story, it's so sad :( I hope there's going to be another part :) Your a great writer I came close to crying lol

rec'd and added to favourites :D
    a6776f14-6c18-47ec-a31c-b29c154630c5.png
  • londonlolalondonlola Posts: 588 Member
    edited August 2010
    this is a really touching story. i feel so bad for Rose and Leon. I can imagine how hard it is for her.
    edited August 2010
    thanks very much, I am going to rewrite the first page of part two a little as it doesnt read quite right to me. There will be a third part coming very soon :)