Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

!!!The Clarke Family Legacy!!: CHAPTER 64: Out now :) Page 1/286

Comments

• pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited August 2010
    yor last chapter was great. :O destiny caught james... Ohh dear lol. Great chapter anyways well done *** belive there is only 1 chpter until gen 2 :O
  • EmeraldRubyEmeraldRuby Posts: 3,842 Member
    edited August 2010
    I know it's gone so fast! Lol I'm going on holiday soon so I think I wont begin the new generation until I'm back! Or maybe I will...I don't know. We'll see.
  • Whales_RockWhales_Rock Posts: 3,872 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I love this legacy :lol: please keep it coming! :D
    edited August 2010
    Thank you :D I'll make sure to keep making chapters after chapters :D I'm going straight through to the end!
    edited August 2010
    I know it's gone so fast! Lol I'm going on holiday soon so I think I wont begin the new generation until I'm back! Or maybe I will...I don't know. We'll see.

Lol Joe, haha was you surprise who i voted out for bigbrother :L your message seemed it
    edited August 2010
    I was....Like why your allay lol. Anyway it's your choice and had the shock of my life waking up to 60 recs with like a couple of hours to go :) Cant thank people enough for support :D
  • Oliviafrost1Oliviafrost1 Posts: 4,808 Member
    edited August 2010
    Ooooh! Keltia is really bad now! :D I can't believe shes stole Destiny's boyfriend! I mean OMG! :O
    edited August 2010
    I know, I know. But don't you just love her? I think her and Destiny will be in a two horse raise for the 2nd generation heir
  • MissSims88MissSims88 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Omg, this makes me lmao :D lol x
  • xbrookiebbyxxxbrookiebbyxx Posts: 22 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Grrr, I don't like Keltia.

But I love Destiny.

Cheaters never win Keltia!!!
  • trollabobtrollabob Posts: 14
    edited August 2010
    is there a 8th chpt?
    [lz plz make one!!!
    if there isn't i mean!
    edited August 2010
    HELLO the final chapter of the generation is now up! Chapter 8!! I hope you guys have enjoyed the generation and enjoy the final chapter!
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=246146
    The heir poll can be found here...
    http://poll.pollcode.com/aFo
    edited August 2010
    trollabob wrote:
    is there a 8th chpt?
    [lz plz make one!!!
    if there isn't i mean!

Your in luck because I just released one :D
    edited August 2010
    Bump!
  • RainSimBowRainSimBow Posts: 3,260
    edited August 2010
    Love it! :)

Team Destiny. :3
    edited August 2010
    No no, Not team Destiny I want Keltia. *Sigh* Why did I let public vote? Haha never mind I love seeing voters/comments/recs anyway :D
    edited August 2010
    Bump I can't believe that Keltia isn't in the lead! I'm going to scream! 2 moments...
    There we go lol! If she doesn't win then Destiny I reckon!
  • 9splat59splat5 Posts: 318 New Member
    edited August 2010
    omg! KELTIE PLEASEEEE! shes more funny then destiny..though destiny is way nicer. :P but KELTIA PLEASE! :)
  • funkyfeet99funkyfeet99 Posts: 126 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Keltia plz and i lurveee her hair i really want to download it and she looks just like her father but pretty!
    edited August 2010
    I'm with you both I really, really want her too win! Oh wait...I haven't voted myself *Evil 🐸🐸🐸🐸*!
    edited August 2010
    Great chpater, and yes i just love happy ending :') lol. Glad Tara got kicked out she was such a physco evil ____(fill in the blanks) lol. This generation has gone extreamly fast but well dne Joe thumbs up and *hands cookie* te-he
    edited August 2010
    Team Keltia all the way
  • friendliellamafriendliellama Posts: 3,592 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Go Keltia!
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for the cookie will save it for later! I'm going to release and episode of big brother tomorrow and the save and replace task will be very difficult for me to choose who will be swaped! So many are up this week. Lol. It's midnight and just went to try start building the new house for the 2nd generation. Didn't even put the wallpaper on before giving up! Will give it ago tomorrow...Maybe!
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for the cookie will save it for later! I'm going to release and episode of big brother tomorrow and the save and replace task will be very difficult for me to choose who will be swaped! So many are up this week. Lol. It's midnight and just went to try start building the new house for the 2nd generation. Didn't even put the wallpaper on before giving up! Will give it ago tomorrow...Maybe!

Ah bless ya joe :') keep working on dat house and do u want the bradys house or not, coz i got a spare one im building ahah bordem. good luck on choosing btw :)