Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does Someone Know Something I Don't?

When I have the base game and/or WA I can go into my purchase history/directly to the store and purchase something re-download/download items, however once I get HELS in I can no longer do this. I can, however, get exchange items with the "save" option as well as CC from TSR. Ambitions and all of the patches haven't addressed this issue. I have posted on this before and have found a few others whom had similar issues. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, if someone knows something I don't. Also, is anyone else having this problem? The only reason it is an issue at the moment is because I, being a lazy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and only using the comp for TS3, didn't have an anti-virus and got a bug. I had to restore the system and didn't get the chance to back up any of my mods or CC. And, still being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I forgot to go to the store and get my items before downloading HELS and Ambitions into my comp! On the bright side, I stopped being a lazy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and put anti-virus on my comp! ;) LOL Anyways! Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited July 2010
    A number of simmers are having the same problem including myself.Some have managed downloading through the dashboard in the game, others have done it with firefox.But it doesnt work with everyone.
    EA say they are working on this issue but its been quite a while and theres no solution at present. :(

• Options
    _Princess_Natasha__Princess_Natasha_ Posts: 626 Member
    edited July 2010
    Thanks! I prefer Firefox but haven't put it on my "Sim" comp yet! Perhaps I'll try that just to see, wouldn't hurt! I've been thinking about trying the in game dashboard but haven't gotten around to it. Thanks! :) Hopefully they get it fixed! It is very frustrating to spend money on something and get stuck being able to use the free stuff over it! :P