Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sign here! (To try and get free points back)

Comments

• starling68starling68 Posts: 3,352 Member
    edited August 2010
    I agree 100%

/Signed!
  • Lucybaxter2Lucybaxter2 Posts: 188 Member
    edited August 2010
    Signed!
  • Izzy125Izzy125 Posts: 142 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Signed :)
  • kerby414kerby414 Posts: 1,188 New Member
    edited August 2010
    WELSHMINX wrote:
    It would be great if ea would give us free points when we purchase the expansions again as many simmers out there might not be able to get points any other way if u agree sign!!!!

It would be fabulous if they would, but I, personally, do not believe they will.
    The decision makers at EA MAY think that they don't need to offer anything as incentive or as a bonus because they know that most people who really, really want an EP will buy it, whether or not there will be freebies included.

but I can hope same as all y'all!

signed!
  • WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited August 2010
    i'm glad to see that its going up.....................keep it going!
  • SmalpSmalp Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2010
    and stay there LOL
    edited August 2010
    The price i payed for the game was£19.99 with 1000 free sim points wa cost me £19.99 with 1000 points hels cost me£9.00 no sim points and ambitions cost£17.71 with no points i would pay the extra £2.28 with the new late nite if they gave me points.
    With the stuff packs i'd agree they should give us 500points!(but i understand if they didnt as we never had them with hels altho on the web it said it would come with them or so a video on you tube said it did)lol

my advice shop around for the cheapest place!

slightly off subject,but im allowed as i started it :lol:

keep signing...and thanks to everyone that has already signed
  • squidiessquidies Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    Signed. when I signed up I never got my 1000 free points e.e
  • MumzeebMumzeeb Posts: 52
    edited August 2010
    It would be a lovely gesture if free sims points came with expansion packs absolutely, this way i can buy furnishings, clothes and other things to spoil my sims and further enhance an already awsome experience I get from escaping into this little alternate world each afternoon for a couple of hours.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited August 2010
    /signed

they weren't really free though as we were charged extra for the game to cover the cost, not that I really minded as it meant I wouldnt have to use my credit card online

so please EA give us points with EP purchases
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • arkhyelarkhyel Posts: 604 Member
    edited August 2010
    No problem with free points. I'll sign...
  • IshkibibalBaby18IshkibibalBaby18 Posts: 1,080 New Member
    edited August 2010
    i agree Ea please give us free simpoints... you can afford it.
  • Maximilian1996Maximilian1996 Posts: 1,412 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Free Points 4-EVER!!! Please EA!!!
  • gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited August 2010
    Sign me uo, too.
  • hippies67hippies67 Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited August 2010
    *signed*
  • ChastridChastrid Posts: 342 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Signed ! :)
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited August 2010
    I doubt if they'll do it - this EP seems pretty popular without them, but I too would like free sim points back.

I sign.
  • TDC95TDC95 Posts: 4,942 Member
    edited August 2010
    Hey i hope they will bring it back, im all for it!
  • NicjamezNicjamez Posts: 425 New Member
    edited August 2010
    If you used the coupon code that was posted on many posts in the forums, you would of got the game for half price here in the US, not sure how it would reflect with other countries. So I believe thats why no points were added. EA knew sales were going to be down this season and wanted people to be able to afford the game.(Thats the idea I got from stockholder feeds) The tag price for Ambitions was 40 bucks, I got for 20 due to the promotion code. WA was 30 when I got it on sale at Target and it came with Sim Points. $10 is 1000 Sim points, so really it didn't make a difference other than for the people who aren't worried about the Sim points. Marketing wise I think it was best for EA to do what they did due to current economic data, but for the future ones they would be better off adding the price of the points in the game and shipping it out that way without money off promotions. You certainly feel you get a better value when it is shipped with the game and kids have a hard time telling their parents why they want to buy digital content. I buy points either way and as you can see from my Cow Plant avatar stuff. ;)

WELSHMINX wrote:
    The price i payed for the game was£19.99 with 1000 free sim points wa cost me £19.99 with 1000 points hels cost me£9.00 no sim points and ambitions cost£17.71 with no points i would pay the extra £2.28 with the new late nite if they gave me points.
    With the stuff packs i'd agree they should give us 500points!(but i understand if they didnt as we never had them with hels altho on the web it said it would come with them or so a video on you tube said it did)lol

my advice shop around for the cheapest place!

slightly off subject,but im allowed as i started it :lol:

keep signing...and thanks to everyone that has already signed
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    edited August 2010
    I'm all for free points. Sign me up..
    edited August 2010
    Keep them coming!! :mrgreen:

all your views are welcome.
  • QuirinyaQuirinya Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Signed!
  • AbbeyhereAbbeyhere Posts: 30
    edited August 2010
    Signed!
  • darkgoddessdarkgoddess Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited August 2010
    signed!
  • Chrys1130Chrys1130 Posts: 117 Member
    edited August 2010
    Signed! I never even got my points for the base game. I forgot all about it and must have registered after the points had expired or something :o(