-Would it be possible to add a new Restriction Category/Challenge?
-Do you want to look for approval first, and then I go on to change the Wiki? (Again, I'm COMPLETELY fine if you say no!)
A quick question while I think of it is it okay to due to Alternate to Architect even if we have Ambitions? My game can be really fussy with the Architect career thats why I ask.
I don't have Late Night so I know I must follow the alternate rules for Actor and Director. Even though I have Ambitions, am I required to top the Architect and Stylist careers, or can I choose to follow the alternate rules for those instead?
You aren't tied into having to do the careers as per the Ambitions expansion if you don't want to. You can use the alternate methods if you would rather.
- Perfect Garden - 8 plants (including deathflower, life plant and money tree)
- Perfect Aquarium - 13 fish (including robot fish and death fish)
- The Perfect Arc Builder
- 2 birds (any two of these - Blue bird, Lilac Breasted Roller, Falcon or Spotted Sixam)
- 2 lizards (Chameleon and Ancient Dragon)
- 2 snakes (Scarlet King Snake and Iridescent Shieldtail Snake)
- 2 rodents (Pygmy Hedgehog and Chinchilla)
- 2 turtles (Pygmy Tortoise and Spiney Turtle)
- 2 beetles (Trilobite, Rainbow Beetle or Assasin Bug)
- 2 butterflies (Zeebra Butterfly, Rainbow Butterfly, Yellow Band Dart Butterfly, Cleopatra Butterfly or Glow Fly)
- 2 Horses
- 2 Cats
- 2 Dogs
- A Hearty Gem Collection (5 of a kind, all heart cut - Pink Diamond, Luminous gems, or Soulpeace gems)
- A Stacked Metal Collection (any five of the following smelted metals in a complete stack (ie a stack of each of five types) - Iron, Silver, Gold, Palladium, Plutonium, Woohooium, Mercury, Platinum, Copper, Mummitomium, Irridium, Compendium, Carbon Steel or Titanium)
- An Unusual Meteor Collection ( one each of the following Sporocite, Mazzadrayte, Llamatite, Holmberic, Dukedite Bellacite and Custerous Gossticite)
I'm trying to incorporate this so there's the possibility of loosing your job if you don't take the proper steps NOT to.
anyone that knows and Playing
I have not started but plan to do so.
Before I start I need to know a few things.
First thing. If I choose VV to play on, It is empty right?
If it is empty are all the Commercial Lots there?
if there are no buildings how do I get a job?
If I play say sunset Valley, do I delete all the commercial buildings.
I want to get started right.
Also can we have a refrigerator to start.
Can we start with a wife.
How many sims to start with in the town. Are all the lots say in SV make over as sand or dirt or ice. So lets say you say 10 sims in the town, In SV do I delete the rest of the sims.
Sorry for so many questions, but this challenge sounds really neat and I am anxious to get started.
I will reread these rules again. I must print them out as I will not be able to remember them. I guess you go by one restriction at a time until fulfilled.
Once you start the challenge and you pick a lot.
Do you have to live on that lot until the end? or can you move say in the 5th generation or so.
do you have to live in the 8x8 house forever or can you at sometime expand.
I am just about ready to start.
Oh yes can you start off with a wife.
When the heir grows up can they choose any job or must they throw the dice again.
I am now printing out my supply list.