Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Exotic world preview Update 15/08/10 update page 4 Beta testing

13...Next

Comments

• Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Many thanks for your nice comments on this world so far. :mrgreen:
  • siimoneeeesiimoneeee Posts: 33
    edited August 2010
    AMAZING!!! the weather actually changes each day???? WOW
    edited August 2010
    Many thanks siimoneeee

One final preview this will be my last preview prior to release, the worlds gone beta

Screenshot-64.jpg

Screenshot-2-33.jpg

Screenshot-3-26.jpg

Screenshot-4-23.jpg

Screenshot-5-25.jpg

Screenshot-6-17.jpg

Screenshot-7-20.jpg

Screenshot-8-20.jpg

Screenshot-9-19.jpg

Well that's the end of the preview and the last photo's, prior to release, many thanks for all your comments.

The current date is the 15th, beta testing will last at least a week, then I will be doing some tweaking, from the beta test results and the release will follow this.

Again many thanks and see you on the other side.
  • MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited August 2010
    LOVE IT!
  • EukaEuka Posts: 192 New Member
    edited August 2010
    You already know how I feel about this world. Here's a little bump. :wink:
  • ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited August 2010
    I couldn't possibly gush enough about this world. It is positively amazing. It won't hurt to tell you again here as well as at Magician's site. It's a leap forward in CAW building.
    edited August 2010
    Many thanks again for the feedback :D , the world is deep into beta testing and so far so good, I'm hoping to start getting the world ready for upload in the next few days and for a end of month upload, Should be around next weekend.

I've very little to do, to be honest, I'm going tweak a few lots and do a little more testing.

Cheers again :mrgreen:
  • MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited August 2010
    A new distant terrain?!?! Am I missing something? This world is also too awesome to comprehend!
  • Snowman5678Snowman5678 Posts: 163
    edited August 2010
    i really wish i could download it but i dont have any EP's
    edited August 2010
    The distant terrain MrCrumplebottom1(cool name by the way) is just edited image file, it was something I was playing about with.

Snowman5678- I'm not going to say this for certain, but I might have a play about with a base game version at some point towards the end of September

The world is now 99%, I'm getting everything ready for upload, it should be available on the exchange by the end of the weekend, cross fingers.

Many thanks again :D

Screenshot-33-2.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ChicagoStormChicagoStorm Posts: 1,019 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I can't wait!! This world is stunning and you did an extreme good job on it.
    edited August 2010
    I can't wait!! This world is stunning and you did an extreme good job on it.

The world is completed, you can find the link here:-

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/255309.page

And download the world here:-

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3005894

Many thanks :mrgreen:
  • TracyjoTracyjo Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Hiya,
    I have been reading your updates and have been really excited abouted downloading this world you have created. Sorry i haven't commented before but i do not like to comment often on forum posts (im more of a browser!). Anyway, i have tried to donload your world today and when clicking on the link i get this:
    This item is no longer available

Official Development Blooper: Dude, where's my car?

Has the world been removed? It really is a beautiful world and i hope i am able to download it.

Thanks. :)
    edited August 2010
    I've removed the world, to do some more tweaking on the lighting files, I've been playing the game with the world this week, I was not happy with the lighting, it gone back into tweaking. I've been rebuilding the lighting used in the world from scratch, I will be re-uploading in the next 48 hours. Sorry about the delay, but I wanted to make the world the best I can. Also anybody who downloaded the original will be able to download a simple upgrade should they choose to use the new files, it will not effect current saved games.

• TracyjoTracyjo Posts: 15 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for answering STW402. I really look forward to downloading it.
  • bradrigobradrigo Posts: 1,495 New Member
    edited September 2010
    i <3 this!
  • KaileKaile Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited April 2012
    epic! :D
  • 12345761234576 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Hi! Let me just say you're an amazing world creator!

And I was wondering if you could either paste the red;green;blue numbers you used for your blue water? Or post a link that I could use? You see, I'm having a VERY difficult time finding the perfect color and I'm a little confused about how to change it according to the weather. I know its a lot to ask but please help me! I will appreciate it very very much:) thank you!