This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

How many of you use CC?

How much CC do you use?

Store, Other sites, or Both?

Little, Quite a Bit, or an Obsessive Amount?

I'm just curious :D

Comments

• Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited July 2010
    I use a fair bit of CC and store content ^_^;
  • Options
    Sims3AholicSims3Aholic Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2010
    I don't use either. They clog up my game. :lol:
  • Options
    veggiveggi Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2010
    I use mostly Store content with some other site CC to fill in extra needs - like swimsuits and underwear.
  • Options
    sourlysweetsourlysweet Posts: 1,903 New Member
    edited July 2010
    lots and lots of cc... not very much store content. Although I am trying not to go CC crazy like i did with TS2 because i used tons of mods and CC and my game lagged pretty bad after awhile
  • Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    edited July 2010
    i use a whole bunch of cc from a few trusted third party sites of mostly hair, clothes and makeup i try not to use sims3packs since they force you to use the launcher so i don't have that much stuff from the store.
  • Options
    StrawberryCaykeStrawberryCayke Posts: 1,677
    edited July 2010
    I'm a CC junkie D: !

:lol:

From other sites though, refuse to buy from the store anymore.
  • Options
    SlyoungSlyoung Posts: 220 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I have a few things from the store but lots of third party cc.
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited July 2010
    Mostly store stuff. One CC hair. I need to get more CC hair *nods*
  • Options
    riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited July 2010
    All of it. :)

I use store stuff that I've been gifted along with 3rd party CC.
  • Options
    aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited July 2010
    I use cc from modthesims.com from time to time whean i get bored of not haveing much clothing for the kids
  • Options
    123Sims34life123Sims34life Posts: 591
    edited July 2010
    lots and lots of CC makes me feel happy :mrgreen: and i get to be extra creative and use them for modeling and stuff. :-o
  • Options
    ninanuitenninanuiten Posts: 147
    edited July 2010
    I use both Sims Store cc and user created cc, but I get most of my 3rd party CC from MTS where they have the best quality control (far superior to TSR's) and incredibly talented custom content creators. 8)
  • Options
    afkthenadafkthenad Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited July 2010
    hehehe.......too much :)
  • Options
    4boots4boots Posts: 268 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Mostly just from 3rd party sites, but I *try* to be careful :)

An amazingly obsessive amount
    *twitches*
    More CC!
    *twitches*
    :-)

If you ever see me use base game stuff, then I probably hit my head :lol:
  • Options
    SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited July 2010
    Well since it makes my game run slower than normal I've decided to delete most. Only ever used the hair really and from the store/exchange on here.
  • Options
    glitzyangelglitzyangel Posts: 1,100 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Few months ago I had about 1600 sims3packs and 1200 mods. From march when I thought I can't use cc (because of the doll) I had to delete most of my cc.
    So now I am using mainly store items. I have only cc hair and clothes and maybe some of my favourite furnitures. But not much :)
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2010
    I couldn't play without it but I'm not obsessed either. I use quite a bit from the store, but I have to limit myself when it comes to 3PCC. I may have some 3PCC downloaded but I may not have it loaded in my game; with the exception of hair, cars from FPC, and art from SAG. I switch the rest in/out from time to time. Anything from the store is always in the game. :mrgreen:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    taytaypuppytaytaypuppy Posts: 2,666 New Member
    edited July 2010
    i used to use quite a bit of CC that i got from downloading sims from the exchange...my laptop broke so everything from my game is lost....i havnt played sims 3 all week :cry: i plan to go easy on the CC this time around and see if my game doesnt have problems like my other did though
  • Options
    firestar77_2firestar77_2 Posts: 10,144 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I use it. I love it! :D
  • Options
    glitzyangelglitzyangel Posts: 1,100 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I find it easier to use cc with the sims 2 then with ts3. I never had problems with cc with ts2.
    But now after many problems with cc I prefer not use many and have everything under control.
  • Options
    OliverSuddenOliverSudden Posts: 514 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Not a lot of either.

Store stuff from the "free" points I got, some shelves etc to let my sims store stuff, a couple patterns, and one mod.

I try not to load too much now that the game is ... um .. challenging my computer.
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited July 2010
    i have both store stuff and User created content....the only thing i don't use are custom mods....
  • Options
    TEK427TEK427 Posts: 143 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I download stuff from the Store that I like, but not much. I don't use custom content from other sites. I just don't really trust all the third party stuff.
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited July 2010
    Both kinds and an obsessive amount
  • Options
    Sims3Fan214365Sims3Fan214365 Posts: 716 Member
    edited July 2010
    I use some, mostly whatever I stumble upon thats so good that I just have to have. I dont ever take any CC unless I think about it and say

'Yes I will use that a bazillion times'

Saves me from having to clean out my files every month.