Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*****The Aquahorse Request Team!*****Brand new thread!!****NOW OPEN! HELP WANTED!

Comments

• BossybuttBossybutt Posts: 1,509
    edited August 2010
    It's okay! I'm just getting really excited! Cant wait to move my legacy family into it!

BTW, you might want to check out my legacy! My siggy is clickable!
  • EverestriderEverestrider Posts: 297 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Finally! I am back. Been a while hey?

Ok I am ready to help.
    edited August 2010
    Coming Soon

The Sun Houses

The Sun House Collection includes 3 Houses for any Sims wallet.

1) This house is for the older more retired type. It has a Master Bedroom on the second story with a Master Bathroom to go with it. This house also contains a Guest bedroom on the ground floor with a Kitchen, Dining room & Living room all in one. From the living room you can walk out onto a nice, sunny and peaceful Garden. This lot also holds one parking lot and Bike racks for any transport that is needed.

2)This house is for the young family. It comes with 1 Master Bedroom with its own toilet, 2 Guest rooms, 1 room for the kids which will be on the top floor, the other for friends to stay over which is on the bottem flor. It has a Kitchen, Dining Room & Living Room in one with a balcony to walk out over a nice pond. The House also holds its own swimming pool, 2 parking lots and 2 Bike racks for the Kids.

3) This house is for the more rich and wealthy family. Big and flashy is the idea of the whole house. A nice drive way, a big pool at the back and a nice Garden to go with it. It will blow you off your feet with 1 master bedroom with its own big bathroom, 3 Guest bedrooms with small bathrooms attached (2 with single beds for the Kids, Cribs for the Little ones), 2 Kids room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Library, Games room (One for the kids and one for the Big Kids), 4 parking lots with a big garage to clean and spice up the cars.

Warning: These Lots will have items from the Sims 3 Store. They may also include the Sun, Sea & Sand (Swim + Sleep) Items which can be found here >> http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=12521&pcategoryId=12520&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:21398 <<. The rest of the Items will be free from the store. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • bradrigobradrigo Posts: 1,495 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Hello,
    I no longer want to take requests from this thread, My reasons being are:
    The majority of the time, this thread is dead. Hardly anyone Requests anymore, and most of them are easy to hard, or too easy.
    Fair enough, I have only been part of the team for the best part of 3 or 4 weeks, But I'd of thought there would have been alot more requests.
    Also, I start back school in a week, I'm in one of my last years, and I start my GCSE's. Yes, I will still be an active member of the forum community, But I dont want to get dragged up in requests, and take my focus off my school work.
    I'm Extremely sorry for any confusion or miss understanding.
    Thanks for making my time here great,
    Brad x
  • aeselaesel Posts: 13 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi I have a request :) any one wanna make dr Carson Beckett (stargate atlantis) for me?
    250px-CarsonBeckett.jpg
    beckett.jpg
    pm_in_outsiders.jpg

edited August 2010
    aesel wrote:
    Hi I have a request :) any one wanna make dr Carson Beckett (stargate atlantis) for me?
    250px-CarsonBeckett.jpg
    beckett.jpg
    pm_in_outsiders.jpg

I will try to have someone on that ASAP. Sorry I cant do it but I am not a Sim Designer. I am Landscape and lot. Thank-you for your request it should be done within a few days time.
    edited August 2010
    The Sun House Collection

The Sun House Collection is up and ready for download. These house will suit any type of family. Enjoy.

1) This house is for the older more retired type. It has a Master Bedroom on the second story with a Master Bathroom to go with it. This house also contains a Guest bedroom on the ground floor with a Kitchen, Dining room & Living room all in one. From the living room you can walk out onto a nice, sunny and peaceful Garden. This lot also holds one parking lot and Bike racks for any transport that is needed. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3021299

2)This house is for the young family. It comes with 1 Master Bedroom with its own toilet, 2 Guest rooms, 1 room for the kids which will be on the top floor, the other for friends to stay over which is on the bottem flor. It has a Kitchen, Dining Room & Living Room in one with a balcony to walk out over a nice pond. The House also holds its own swimming pool, 2 parking lots and 2 Bike racks for the Kids. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3021290

3) This house is for the more rich and wealthy family. Big and flashy is the idea of the whole house. A nice drive way, a big pool at the back and a nice Garden to go with it. It will blow you off your feet with 1 master bedroom with its own big bathroom, 3 Guest bedrooms with small bathrooms attached (2 with single beds for the Kids, Cribs for the Little ones), 2 Kids room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Library, Games room (For the Kids and the Bigger Kids), 5 parking lots with a big garage to clean and spice up the cars. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3021316
  • bradrigobradrigo Posts: 1,495 New Member
    edited August 2010
    The Sun House Collection

The Sun House Collection is up and ready for download. These house will suit any type of family. Enjoy.

1) This house is for the older more retired type. It has a Master Bedroom on the second story with a Master Bathroom to go with it. This house also contains a Guest bedroom on the ground floor with a Kitchen, Dining room & Living room all in one. From the living room you can walk out onto a nice, sunny and peaceful Garden. This lot also holds one parking lot and Bike racks for any transport that is needed. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3021299

2)This house is for the young family. It comes with 1 Master Bedroom with its own toilet, 2 Guest rooms, 1 room for the kids which will be on the top floor, the other for friends to stay over which is on the bottem flor. It has a Kitchen, Dining Room & Living Room in one with a balcony to walk out over a nice pond. The House also holds its own swimming pool, 2 parking lots and 2 Bike racks for the Kids. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3021290

3) This house is for the more rich and wealthy family. Big and flashy is the idea of the whole house. A nice drive way, a big pool at the back and a nice Garden to go with it. It will blow you off your feet with 1 master bedroom with its own big bathroom, 3 Guest bedrooms with small bathrooms attached (2 with single beds for the Kids, Cribs for the Little ones), 2 Kids room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Library, Games room (For the Kids and the Bigger Kids), 5 parking lots with a big garage to clean and spice up the cars. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3021316

there really cute, well done :)
  • aquahorse11aquahorse11 Posts: 1,221 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Bossybutt,

I totally understand...I would be excited too! I just need to do the bedrooms and then I'll upload the house :)

Everestrider,

Welcome back!

aesel,

I'll make him for you! Just be sure to check in here periodically for updates.

bradrigo,

I'm sorry you felt that way. Thank you for letting me know. Good luck on your last year of school!
    edited August 2010
    Thank you SOO much. If you want, I can do a lot of the furnishing. Just... put something to show where everthing is.
    edited August 2010
    bossybutt,

Thank you for your offer, but I have already finished the furnishings. I really hope you like the house. It is in my studio. Thanks for choosing the Aquahorse Request Team for your house! :)
    edited August 2010
    <3333333

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

PARTAY!

I'm going to go put this in my town, where I'll possibly use it in my legacy (click my siggy).

Thank you soo much!
    edited August 2010
    No problem! So glad you like it...good luck on your legacy!
    edited August 2010

aesel,

I'll make him for you! Just be sure to check in here periodically for updates.

thank you :-) I am afraid that I only got the basegame, so I would apriciate it very much if you only use basegame compatible stuf :)
    edited August 2010
    No problem! I'm glad you told me.
    edited August 2010

Everestrider,

Welcome back!

Why thank-you. Sorry I disappeared... GCSE picking week... so i did a few exams to see what i was good at and what not, Then i went to germany and now im back.
    edited August 2010

Everestrider,

Welcome back!

Why thank-you. Sorry I disappeared... GCSE picking week... so i did a few exams to see what i was good at and what not, Then i went to germany and now im back.
    edited August 2010
    Sorry for double post... that happens sometimes.
    edited September 2010
    aesel,

Ok right after I get a haircut I'll make your request. It should be done by today.
  • jenaben8806jenaben8806 Posts: 3,209 Member
    edited September 2010
    I'm SO sorry I have been away. School and other things have just been bombarding me. I will try to get on here at least once a day, but I am sorry to say I probably won't be able to help much :( I will try my best though!
    edited September 2010
    aesel,

Ok right after I get a haircut I'll make your request. It should be done by today.

THANK YOU!!! :mrgreen:

• xtwilightxxtwilightx Posts: 191 New Member
    edited September 2010
    hey i'd love to help! is it okay if i be a builder? i'm not too good at it but i'll give it a go! :D
  • sashunya10sashunya10 Posts: 5,429 New Member
    edited September 2010
    What would you like it to say?:Create A AwesomelyAwesomeAwesom Sim Requsting Thread, Help Wanted!

What colors would you like the text to be?:Orange Blue and red

What do you want in the background? (Photo, color, etc.): Photos of my sim creations

Size of siggy (Ex: 500x100): I don't know much about siggys so can you make it about the size of the "Julia's 100 baby challenge"?

Animation?:No

Other:
    edited September 2010
    xTwilightx,

Sure! If you're not that good at it you can sharpen up your skills doing requests!

sashunya,

I still have not gotten photoshop on my computer...I hope to get it soon so if you can wait a few days that would be good.
  • sashunya10sashunya10 Posts: 5,429 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Great!!