Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A world that installs with Sims: Niua Simoa!

Intro

I uploaded Niua Simoa for WA in February, but I've just made a major and massive update to the world using some of the new technology we've uncovered in the past few months.

Please note that at this point the base game version of Niua Simoa is not prepopulated. I plan to give it this treatment as time permits.

Niua Simoa for World Adventures

Improvements include:
    Prepopulation! The Sims install with the world. (If you want an empty world, please save bandwidth and use awesomemod's destroyallhumans cheat or NRaas Super Computer's total annihilation command).
      Room for Ambitions lots (Ambitions not required), several of which I'm going to upload soon. I'll keep you posted here as they go up.
        New families! The population is much more balanced around providing a sufficient number of co-workers for your Sims no matter what career they enter.
          A much improved town centre. This is a big improvement, the town really buzzes now, and the rural areas are much quieter in comparison!
            Fixed tombs. Including content that makes it less necessary to travel and break your family trees.
              Better routing. No more tourists getting stuck on the outer island.
              It's the first downloadable prepopulated world that I know of. It's as nice and easy to install as Riverview, if not easier. Enjoy the sites and sounds of a genuinely exotic community (unless you're a Pacific Islander, then: It's a bit like a simmified home!)

DOWNLOAD HERE

Overview_Simoa-1.jpg

Comments

• ninanuitenninanuiten Posts: 147
                edited July 2010
                One of the best worlds out there :) Nice update! 8)
              • tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
                edited July 2010
                That's a nice compliment, ninanuiten, seeing as there are so many brilliant worlds out there! I'm just glad we've finally got the point where we can include Sims in the world files!
              • GiantSquidGiantSquid Posts: 147 New Member
                edited July 2010
                What an excellently designed world! I am downloading it as I type. Great job!
                edited July 2010
                Bump.

Thanks GiantSquid, hope you enjoy it! I sort of don't want too many people saddled with the older version. It has one or two minor glitches that this fixes.
                edited July 2010
                Hope nobody minds if I give this a little bump. :)
              • MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
                edited July 2010
                Great news! I have been meaning to install this world ever since I saw the gorgeous photos taken by Simmers that were submitted into a recent Simtography showcase challenge we had.Stunning scenery you have created.
                [img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
              • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
                edited July 2010
                This is beautiful work. I know I have commented before but it's just stunning.