Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheat to edit family relationships

nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
Any1 know of one

Comments

• SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited June 2010
    TestingCheatsEnabled true

then drag the bar up or down.
  • Drak_AngelDrak_Angel Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited June 2010

then drag the bar up or down...

? :? i need more detail please...
  • LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited June 2010
    Drak_Angel wrote:

then drag the bar up or down...

? :? i need more detail please...
    Click on the relationship bar with the sims you want to improve the relationship with, and literally drag it to whatever level you want.
  • nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
    edited June 2010
    i was asking abt making osme1 a brother/family member
    edited June 2010
    When you go to your relationship panel and see the bar...wheather it's green, red, etc just hold your curser down over the bar and move it to the right or left. With the game unpaused it should move the relationship bar up to best friends or down to enemies..which ever you prefer.

Just experiment...you'll get it.
    edited June 2010
    yeah that's what i thought you were asking.... lol, i wanted to know too. i was like that doesn't sound right...
    edited June 2010
    When you go to your relationship panel and see the bar...wheather it's green, red, etc just hold your curser down over the bar and move it to the right or left. With the game unpaused it should move the relationship bar up to best friends or down to enemies..which ever you prefer.

Just experiment...you'll get it.

that's not what's being asked
    edited June 2010
    read completely, we want to know if there's a way to add someone to the family or change their relations in the family TREE NOT in how good of a friend they are...
    edited June 2010
    Same cheat but click on the sim and choose "add to family". The sims will be added to your family. As far as making a townie read as a "brother" or "sister" or some other unrelated sim not sure what cheat will do that.

You may have to have a mod not a cheat...not sure of one cuz I'm not familiar with them all. Maybe check the Awesome Mod or twallan's super computer.
    edited June 2010
    As far as making a townie read as a "brother" or "sister" or some other unrelated sim not sure what cheat will do that.

this is all we were asking but, yeah... i don't think there's anything out to do that either
  • WoWLynniaWoWLynnia Posts: 2,715 Member
    edited June 2010
    I don't think you can do it with AM either. Pretty sure there isn't any way to add someone to your family tree relations.
  • CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited June 2010
    Drak_Angel wrote:
    As far as making a townie read as a "brother" or "sister" or some other unrelated sim not sure what cheat will do that.

this is all we were asking but, yeah... i don't think there's anything out to do that either

Yes, they can by supur computer, here is the link http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=ed087fa2c6374405cbdf1de2d648eb38&topic=3482.0
    edited June 2010
    Pretty sure I misunderstood at first cuz "Any1 know of one" isn't specific and can be misunderstood making it seem as if they a mother/son reltionship was in the toilet and you wanted to fix it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Next time I'll ignore ambiguous posts. Good luck to you all. :D

edit: had to fix spellings.
    edited June 2010
    Drak_Angel wrote:

Yes, they can by supur computer, here is the link http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=ed087fa2c6374405cbdf1de2d648eb38&topic=3482.0

lol, you and that supercomputer link seem to be everywhere, :lol:

it's that good huh? i'll poke around with it when i turn my game back on and tanks for the info!

i tried (in CAS) to add relations between a teen and a YA but, the only thing that would come up was making them her child... i was very annoyed, lol. i was like why wouldn't they add that ability to CAS, they add "girlfriend" but not that...
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited June 2010
    The last time I used AwesomeMod, you could make family relationships with more setups.

I was annoyed when I was creating a new family, wanted an elderly male with an adult brother, and two young adult male sons. (My town is elderly female heavy) I couldn't make the elder male a sibling of the adult male. So I made the adult male elderly.

I haven't played my town, cause I have been setting it up, but when I do play, I know that with the SuperComputer I can send the brother to CAS and change his age group to adult. Then check the age (amount of days to transition) and adjust it. I hope it works.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
    edited June 2010
    cool... i'll be doing that then, :lol:

edited June 2010
    crap... i just realized i killed my Sims husband because he became an elder (right before i came on the forum) when they married and she'd just became a young adult... i could have changed his age with the supercomputer... too bad, :lol:
  • McCresterMcCrester Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    For some reason my sims wont get married ??
  • McCresterMcCrester Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    !!PLZ HELP MY SIMS SAY BOYFREIND/GIRLFREIND
    BUT IT SAYS THERE ARE SINGLE IN THERE PANEL!!
  • MeeleyBugMeeleyBug Posts: 96
    edited March 2013
    Hi guys, im abit young and looking for a cheat like thia. Because im 12 i have no idea what a mod is and how to use it :/ can anyone help me?
  • lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited March 2013
    As far as I know, you need a mod. Master Controller at nraas will do it. There is a FAQ on the page. I use it to restore family relationships if I play someone in a different town and want to move them back in with their family.
  • MissFelixiaMissFelixia Posts: 1,164 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Nraas will solve all your problems i can make a familly that is all sisters :) and there is a way of adding relationship links however i haven't figured it out but yeh you can do a lot with Nraas. you can even have human ghosts :D
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited March 2013
    MeeleyBug wrote:
    Hi guys, im abit young and looking for a cheat like thia. Because im 12 i have no idea what a mod is and how to use it :/ can anyone help me?

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/217955.page
    WLfAA9V.png
  • gabbymaya24gabbymaya24 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited April 2013
    There is no cheat but their is a way to do what your doing but it takes alot of steps. first buy a mirror anyone will do. then have all your sims change apperance. at the bottom where your sims face shot shows up there will be a 3 dotted button. press that and press save sim to bin. do that with all of your sims. then go into edit town and press new house hold. once your there press premade sims and you will find all of your sims there. choose all of your sims and add one if you like. then once your done you can change the family relations so someone can be your brother sister or whatever. then press save. delete your old household and put your new one in the house. It will take a while but if its really bothering you it will work. I hope this helps :D
  • lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013
    save sim to bin ... new house hold

This will make a related family without mods. However, be warned that you will essentially be recreating those Sims. They will not have any of their skills, memories, relationships (except to people in the household, and the relationship bar will be neutral), inventory, career, or anything else that they acquired through your playing them.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top