Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Saving Sims Lots/Families

I see that people have uploaded lots (with sims) and/or individual sims families showing specific funds/traits. I have looked all over in game but I haven't been able to figure out how to save them. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited June 2010
    How to upload lots? :
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5134494_upload-lots-sims-exchange.html

How to upload/save sims:
    when you are in Create-A-Sim and you have created a sim---at the very bottom of your screen, you will see the small picture of that sim. On the picture is an icon that looks like "..." Click the "..." and that gives you an option to save the sim to the bin and then upload as well.

Just make sure that you have cleaned the sim or house FREE of any type of Custom content that is NON EA.
  • judewjudew Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2010
    Thanks, Sgizzle09

I appreciate the info and it does help to some extent. I don't really want to upload to the Exchange, just keep certain houses and families for my own use. I'd like to create a sim that is a little "richer" than what is available in the CAS. I saw in the "Library" that sims I created are there but their money is as if they were just created. I've seen uploaded sim families with loads of money...lol. Also, sims with their homes.