Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok so there are nothing but Ugly sims in Twinbrook.....

The girls dont have a ton of fat boys walking around

why the heck are all the single girls fat!

Comments

• xlilcip15xxlilcip15x Posts: 249 New Member
    edited June 2010
    LOL. I started with the Bayless family, they weren't fat. A little goofy looking, yea, but their big ears grew on me.
  • AeonicVortexAeonicVortex Posts: 17
    edited June 2010
    Jade and Emerald Greenwood are pretty nice looking, imo.

Also, you can find some nice females in the China place, if you want some exotic girls.
  • N3mb3rN3mb3r Posts: 2,432
    edited June 2010
    Fire poles + exotic girls = :D
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited June 2010
    N3mb3r wrote:

:roll: :roll:

There goes the rating again.
  • xlilcip15xxlilcip15x Posts: 249 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I'd recommend not getting into relationships with foreign sims though, it always seems to screw something in the game up. :?
  • WithoutKwistiesWithoutKwisties Posts: 116 Member
    edited June 2010
    I agree. I had a hard time finding anyone who wasn't old and grey :|
  • NinjaNicoleNinjaNicole Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I gotta admit, it's kinda like a Uglacy breeding ground for legacy people. :D
  • brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited June 2010
    I thought I had found a nice looking male sim for my female sim to marry. that was until I moved him into her house and went to change his appearance. I don't remember his name, but he runs the consignment shop.

Weird nose and BIIIIIIIIIIG ears.
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • JaanaDruidJaanaDruid Posts: 1,116 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Sinbad Rotter is an absolute hottie compared to all the other males in town.

ps brunettesimgirl: your avatar is definitely runway model material :wink: Have you ever uploaded this Sim to the exchange? Maybe there's still hope for the 2nd generation offspring of my legacy family in Twinbrook after all... :)
    edited June 2010
    Yes. She is my Kim Kardashian sim.

Here ya go! http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2188464

You can find her sister,

headshot_large.jpg

Kourtney here too: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2056295
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • brian96brian96 Posts: 830 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Yes! Uglacy breeding ground. Took the words right out of my mouth! I took out 99.9% of the residents and repopulated with my own sims.

P.S.BrunetteSimGirl
    Are you going to make a Khloe? Gotta have the whole set! lol
    edited June 2010
    brian96 wrote:
    Yes! Uglacy breeding ground. Took the words right out of my mouth! I took out 99.9% of the residents and repopulated with my own sims.

P.S.BrunetteSimGirl
    Are you going to make a Khloe? Gotta have the whole set! lol

I had Khloe, but she got culled. (which made me mad because my computer got a virus...cleaned out everything...and EA culled Khloe only 3 days after I uploaded her)

I may try her again...
    eOI9EQ4.gif
    edited June 2010
    Excellent! Moving both of them right next door to my legacy family as rich billionare trust fund babies. Twinbrook's cybernetic gene pool will never know what hit it! :mrgreen: Thanks a million again :D
  • Linepigen93Linepigen93 Posts: 30
    edited June 2010
    Ha ha ha, I agree! I think the people in Twinbrook are really, really ugly!
  • mommapixiemommapixie Posts: 63 Member
    edited June 2010
    N3mb3r wrote:

lol seriously?
  • mommapixiemommapixie Posts: 63 Member
    edited June 2010
    i have a bad habit of clearing a town a repopulating it with my own creations it is normally a very slow process.
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited June 2010
    If in doubt hire a maid there are always sexy :)
    edited June 2010
    knazzer what if there a man :lol:
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited June 2010
    N3mb3r wrote:
    knazzer what if there a man :lol:

Fire him and get a lady :D
  • StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited June 2010
    I have plenty of okay looking Sims in my Twinbrook as well as a few very odd looking ones and a lot who are much like everyday folks I see IRL.

I don't see what the problem is, it makes Twinbrook more interesting imho. That is just my opinion tho!

Its the first town I have not ditched all the pre-mades from too.
    Simming since the beginning! :)
    edited June 2010
    im going to improve the gene pool alittle :P
  • DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited June 2010
    The Knack daughter is surprisingly pretty! (Laurelei? Cant think of her name) Give her a new hairdo and she is quite beautiful!

She is also the first pretty girl Ive seen in this game with freckles.

screenshot_original.jpg"width=640"
    edited June 2010
    im not saying there isnt....its just rare to find one

• RodJTRodJT Posts: 301
    edited June 2010
    I thought the same thing when I played Twinbrook. As someone said before Emerald and Jade from the Greenwood family are actually pretty decent looking. I even moved the Greenwood family into my Sunset Valley legacy game and one of my sims ended up marrying Jade. They had 3 nice looking sims. I don't know what it is but I actually don't really like most of the sims in Riverview or Twinbrook so I normaly play in Sunset Valley.
    edited June 2010
    @Docsprock
    my goodness! how did I miss that one? Thanx! :mrgreen: *adds Knack daughter to list*

edit: Remember the Dr. Vu plastic surgery station back in Sims 2? It would have been great if they had added a Dr. Vu plastic surgery table (similar to the tattoo chair)to the Med career. Once your sim reaches a certain level, say lvl 8, they would be able to unlock this operating table. The med sim would have to use it to perform plastic surgery on town residents at their home (or on community lot) to advance to the next level in the med career.

It's really too bad they didn't include this object in Ambitions when they updated the medical career. It would have been perfect for the new neighborhood outreach activities in the med career like the vaccination clinic etc. Also the potential social interactions & scenarios your med sim could have with the community would've been numberless---just think of all the creative things your average evil sim could do with this convenient little tool in idyllic Sunset Valley.... :twisted:

And then there's Twinbrook. Med sims with the good/friendly trait would have made a mint of $$$ holding plastic surgery clinics around town. Lol!
    Post edited by Unknown User on