Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims won't stop running

Hi, I don't know what happened to them but all 4 sims in my household just won't stop running. I tried reseting them but it doesn't work, they still run wherever they go and no, they don't have athletic trait.

2 of my sims have evil as common trait and another 2 are brave.

Anyone know what's happening to them?

Comments

• pentameterpentameter Posts: 655 Member
    edited June 2010
    I've got the same problem. I think it's just a glitch in relation to the new patch/EP. It's rather annoying because there's no way I've found to stop it.
  • SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Thanks of the reply pentameter.

I hope they do something about it cos it's really annoying. Though sometimes I think it's nice since it saves a lot of time. :(
  • pentameterpentameter Posts: 655 Member
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, it does save time. I've just decided to let it go and try to ignore it. There's so much cool new stuff to do with Ambitions, I can overlook a few bugs. It'll get sorted eventually, I'm sure. If not by EA, by a talented modder out there. :D
  • simbofanaticsimbofanatic Posts: 25
    edited June 2010
    I'm also having the same problem :/
  • zembeezembee Posts: 116 Member
    edited June 2010
    Umm... well relieved to see others are having the same problem. Just started after the last patch, have a household of five that run instead of the desired walk. Even after selecting 'Walk' from the 'Go here' button, a running they go. Another interest is the ghosts at the graveyard are floating out the front gate and taking a car to the school to disappear. Don't know if that's a bug yet. Save frequencies have increased on my end. At least I'm not alone and I've noticed other posts stating similar running problem. Hopefully a fix will come soon. z
  • ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited June 2010
    Same here and zembee i have the same thing with the ghosts leaving the grave yard then taking taxis to wherever they want to.
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited June 2010
    For the love of God, I'm finally able to get on this forum. Geez!
    Mine run too which is driving me nuts. OCD here. :lol:
    Trying my best to ignore it but it really is starting to get on my nerves. :roll:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • OliverSuddenOliverSudden Posts: 514 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I thought I was missing this glitch until today when it happened for the first time. Also, my sim took a shower without spinning around and getting undressed.

Then, after the shower, everything was back to normal.
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited June 2010
    I have a sim who does this as well. She has the Daredevil Trait. At first I thought she was just riding high on the Adrenaline Rush Moodlet from pulling a stunt but it's been several sim days and she's still doing it.

It doesn't really annoy me but it is out of the ordinary. She's a Ghost Hunter and has the Brave Trait, as well. Do you guys think it could be a trait/job related glitch?
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited June 2010
    I had the same problem. I saved and exited out of the game and went back in and they stopped.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited June 2010
    I find this makes me laugh... i remember in ts2 when toddlers became children they would be stuck on running for about up to 2 sim days... this bug happened recently when a teen in my lot grew up to YA.

PS: it's NOT trait affected.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • amzwilldayamzwillday Posts: 4,148 New Member
    edited July 2010
    mine does it too i ignore it nothing to worry about