Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you a Macintosh user and can't access the in-game store? Fear no More!

Hello guys. Recently with a little experimentation, I found the link to the in-game store. This means that you can now access free store items and sales only available through the in-game store.
In-Game Store Link

Please note that you will have to go back pages because if you want to view other sections because you don't have those buttons on the side which are provide on the side in the in-game store.

Objects
Fiona
Perfecto Presto!
Lucky Duckie Jr. (F)
Lucky Duckie Jr. (M)
For a more complete list, read the below.

Also, if you would like to go over a few objects that you might have missed while scanning the store, click the link below to my other thread; it will be updated with new objects and whatnot both for the regular and the in-game store. :wink:
Free Stuff, Sales, & Offers at the Sims 3 Store!

Comments

• Bel008Bel008 Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited May 2010
    Thank you for this Walden95 you are awesome. :D
  • xmii897xmii897 Posts: 3
    edited June 2010
    okay, well this might help you if you have the problem you are talking about; but i am having trouble accessing the store while i am currently in the game. my bestfriend in the whole world owns a PC and she is able to get access to the store while in the game. i was wondering if you had the answer to that problem. if you do get back to me as soon as possible. thanks.
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited June 2010
    xmii897 wrote:
    okay, well this might help you if you have the problem you are talking about; but i am having trouble accessing the store while i am currently in the game. my bestfriend in the whole world owns a PC and she is able to get access to the store while in the game. i was wondering if you had the answer to that problem. if you do get back to me as soon as possible. thanks.

It is not possible to access the Store in-game for Mac users. EA are aware of this but have not yet patched it.
    apple-signature.png
  • PlyrOwnerPlyrOwner Posts: 200 Member
    edited June 2010
    I can't believe we can't access the store in game! thats stupid! COME ON EA! i was wondering why it didn't show up.
  • nickeoxnickeox Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2010
    well it still says i need to update my sims game when i click buy... but i am working on modding the welcome screen to the sims 3 on mac, so that it loads the store instead of the welcome page, (incase you didn't know the thing is a webpage... and so is the in-game store) does anyone know exactly where the address for the welcome screen is?.
  • Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited June 2010
    nickeox wrote:
    well it still says i need to update my sims game when i click buy... but i am working on modding the welcome screen to the sims 3 on mac, so that it loads the store instead of the welcome page, (incase you didn't know the thing is a webpage... and so is the in-game store) does anyone know exactly where the address for the welcome screen is?.

I know the in-game store is a webpage; if it wasn't, you wouldn't be viewing it on your browser, now would you. The welcome screen is up there. (first link available or click the link below)

http://igs.thesims3.com/

If that's not what your looking for; something more like a welcome screen like a loading screen; there is none. You know that loading cursor? Well the loading screen uses that cursor with the main page showing, (in the link above) but only, it's burly.

Hope this helps. :-)
    edited June 2010
    The forum issue strikes yet again :?
    edited June 2010
    and once again. :?