Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***Ethnic Sims Picture Thread***

Comments

• LisaBooThaWeirdoLisaBooThaWeirdo Posts: 3,827 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Aurora: Panamanian and White [pay no attention the beret, shes's not French] :lol: :P
    2z4eis6.jpg
  • MSMcNeelySimsMSMcNeelySims Posts: 1,283 New Member
    edited June 2010
    This is Ashia. She is Korean and African American with a little French. I hope you like her :D

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2428266

Screenshot-15-Copy.jpg
    Screenshot-12-Copy.jpg

• MSMcNeelySimsMSMcNeelySims Posts: 1,283 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Bump
  • SimGuy777SimGuy777 Posts: 1,672 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Melinda and Arthur. Melinda is Daminican and Canadian, and Arthur is Chinese and Greek. I think they make a good couple.

Screenshot-152.jpg
    Screenshot-151.jpg
  • CoyadreCoyadre Posts: 5,409 Member
    edited June 2010
    Aurora: Panamanian and White [pay no attention the beret, shes's not French] :lol: :P
    2z4eis6.jpg

I have been trying for days to comment on her (Stupid EA website :evil: )
    I like her, and her red hair Lisa :thumbup:
  • SimGuy777SimGuy777 Posts: 1,672 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Bump.
    edited June 2010
    SimGuy777 wrote:
    Melinda and Arthur. Melinda is Daminican and Canadian, and Arthur is Chinese and Greek. I think they make a good couple.

Screenshot-152.jpg

She's cute!
    edited June 2010
    He's Not too Ethnic, but here is my sim Mitcha that I have had for ages.

Screenshot-1446.jpg

He is Russian and Irish

• Rachael1Rachael1 Posts: 211 New Member
    edited June 2010
    screenshot_originalme-1.jpg
    Simself!!! I just now found this thread. This is my simself even though there are things about it that are nothing like me (the nose and hair mainly) She (and I) are German, English, Irish, Italian, and Hispanic! People tend to not believe me at first when I say that I'm hispanic. I'm too pale is what they always say. But I am lol! Whenever something says that I have to choose my ethnicity I choose Hispanic!
    edited June 2010
    Aww your not alone Rachael, sometimes people don't believe that i'm Hispanic either, it's annoying. I think I would know my own race :roll:
    But a lot of Latinos and Latinas are pale. I know a hispanic girl who has honey brown hair with bright green eyes, almost like your simself :lol:
  • HugziesHugzies Posts: 2,956 New Member
    edited June 2010
    my simself adopted child versions of Sergio and Beto and they have been plopped down into my legacy hood. they should pop up in the next update i post
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited June 2010
    Stunning Sims Everyone, I had no clue you could embed pictures on this forum until now. . .lol so that's pretty awesome.

Not sure if they're Ethnic (considering I don't know what they're nationality would be lol), but here's a few pictures:

Sandy

sims3ambition032.png

sims3ambition015.png
    edited June 2010
    Hugzies wrote:
    my simself adopted child versions of Sergio and Beto and they have been plopped down into my legacy hood. they should pop up in the next update i post

Ohh yay :mrgreen:
  • LisaBooThaWeirdoLisaBooThaWeirdo Posts: 3,827 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Coyadre wrote:
    Aww your not alone Rachael, sometimes people don't believe that i'm Hispanic either, it's annoying. I think I would know my own race :roll:
    But a lot of Latinos and Latinas are pale. I know a hispanic girl who has honey brown hair with bright green eyes, almost like your simself :lol:

that sounds a lot like me :lol: :P
    and thankies :D like i've said before
    i like all your sims. they're awesomesauce! XD
    edited June 2010
    Here are my two new sims I made for the new town that came with Ambitions.
    They are both Italian, they are boyfriend and girlfriend also.

Rita Dellatorri
    Screenshot-1436.jpg
    Screenshot-1432.jpg

Mitchell Bellorenzo
    Screenshot-1441.jpg
    Screenshot-1443.jpg

He has long hair now though :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-1438.jpg

• chocolateaddic100chocolateaddic100 Posts: 3,048 New Member
    edited June 2010
    This is my new sim I made for ambitions. She's swedish and polish, and that's just about it. Her name is Enya.

28rgqaa.jpg

I just need to make her male roommate, and then they'll conquer the ambitions world!!

*Her hair is slightly modeled after my friends strawberry blond hair, cause she's swedish too, but I fail. And I think she's really one of the prettiest I've ever made. :P
    edited June 2010
    Coyadre- It's wierd but I love the noses on your sims. All of them are different. Not just upturned or hooked.
    edited June 2010
    Coyadre- It's wierd but I love the noses on your sims. All of them are different. Not just upturned or hooked.
    Thank you, I try to make every sim unique from the other ones I have. The nose is one of the most important parts to do that successfully :lol:

And btw, your sim is very beautiful! She does look Swedish or North Eastern European
    edited June 2010
    Interesting. I always focus on the eyes. Cause they're always something you focus on first. Plus the eyes hold alot of character and emotion in them.

Noses are sometimes the hardest things ever. Mine always end up too thin. I really need to start making straight noses, cause mine all have curves.
  • calumlzcalumlz Posts: 399 Member
    edited June 2010
    Coyadre wrote:
    calumlz wrote:
    I have alot of ethnic Sims, that kinda my specialty :P Here are a few,

Isabell Autry
    rub1bq.jpg
    She's here, Please Recommend! ---> http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2337296

Her ethnicity is, Afro-Chinese & Creole (French, Native American & African American). She is really pretty I think!

Olga Seeder
    2m7u8tg.jpg
    She's here, Please Recommend ---> http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2413503

Her ethnicity is, African American & Eastern European!

I hope you like my Sims. Check out my Sims studio, for more ethnic Sims ^-^

- Calum xo

These 2 are very cute. Gorgeous even! Amazing job there :thumbup:

edited June 2010
    Hugzies wrote:
    calumlz wrote:
    Isabell Autry
    rub1bq.jpg
    She's here, Please Recommend! ---> http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2337296
    Her ethnicity is, Afro-Chinese & Creole (French, Native American & African American). She is really pretty I think!

i really really like this sim! she is gorgeous, there is just something about her.

Thank You :mrgreen:
    edited June 2010
    Hugzies wrote:
    calumlz wrote:
    Isabell Autry
    rub1bq.jpg

i really really like this sim! she is gorgeous, there is just something about her.

edited June 2010
    Hugzies wrote:
    calumlz wrote:
    Isabell Autry
    rub1bq.jpg

edited June 2010
    Interesting. I always focus on the eyes. Cause they're always something you focus on first. Plus the eyes hold alot of character and emotion in them.

Noses are sometimes the hardest things ever. Mine always end up too thin. I really need to start making straight noses, cause mine all have curves.

Your right about the eyes! I don't know, I just kinda neglect the eyes now that I think about it. I mean, unless my sim is Asian or something I usually don't spend a lot of time with their eyes. But that's what makes everyone's sims unique. Different people focus on different parts :lol:
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited June 2010
    Well there's me :P

2eowlg4.jpg

Mexican, Czech, Irish, British, and American. Don't ask me what type of American, I think I'm just native american :P

And there's this new simmie I'm working on :D

20z7nrn.jpg
    23uvol1.jpg