Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Witchiris's Creations

WitchirisWitchiris Posts: 67 Member
I decided to open this thread since I'm not getting that many downloads, even though they haven't been up that long.

For those who are wondering, I'm redoing some of the lots we were given. There are a few problems I found, the sims don't have enough space to move or are whining because someone sat in the chair they wanted to sit in then they set down the book and go elsewhere. I'm trying to make them more efficient. So your sims don't waste time.

I also find some of the homes have ugly decor. Somethings are ok while others your thinking 'what where they thinking'.

I will try to keep the price range of some of the homes within the budget of the sims that lived there. I also will be moving some lots to other locations like the diner and the buisness tower. If you don't like that's fine. I do plan on redoing some households homes. I'm trying to make room for the new jobs in the upcoming expansion. I will not be loading a bunch of rabbit holes on the central park like I have seen some people do already.

*Note* if you haven't before ever replaced any rabbit holes please read the following. Change a huge lot like the one by the Landgrab's to a temp commuinty lot. Then add the rabbit hole(s) like bookstore that you are replacing/relocating. Then go bulldoze the lot your going to replace, then add the new lot, then remove the rabbit hole(s) from the huge lot and make residential, then your done.

I do this so sims don't loss there jobs, if you don't you should to unless you want a town full to jobless sims.

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Witchiris

Here is a list of what I have already:

Condor Museum Loft - 280 Sunnyvaled blvd, I think

Metropolitian Lofts 270 Sunnyside Blvd, where the Working Friends live

Cosmopolitian Lofts 260 Sunnyside Blvd, where the Roomies live

Sur La Plage 433 Sunnyside Blvd, where Gobias Koffi lives

Papyrus Memorial Library located in the same location

Doo Peas Corporate Towers, where the shark pool was

Mirabello Plaza, same place

Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner, where the spa was

Maywood Glen, same place

Lofty Cerulean Blue Pool, same place

Minihaus - 53 Maywood Lane, where the Wainwright's live

Almost Double-Wide Trailer

Pre-fab beach house, I have located at 9 Sun Song Ave for about $14,930

There is one screenshot of each lot under media tab.

So please let me know what you think. Or download or recommend. Thank you for reading this thread.