We invite you to share your creations as well as your tips on how to get that particular shade or shape, that perfect angle in your movie, or how to set a theme in your story! If you have a question, check out the FAQ below. You might find your answer!
1. I own a copy of the game, but I'm not able to upload or download from The Exchange. Why?
To upload and download from The Exchange, you must be game registered. You can register your game in your My Account from your My Page.
2. How do I upload to the Exchange?
How to upload Sims:
How to upload Lots:
How to upload clothing:
3. How do I download from The Exchange?
Check out the tutorial here:
4. What am I allowed to upload on The Exchange?
The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 site is rated T for Teen. Everything on The Exchange must be appropriate for all ages. Check out the Exchange rules here:
5. I just saw something offensive on The Exchange. How do I report it?
In the details page of an Exchange item, click "Report Item", fill out the details in the next page, and click "REPORT THIS CONTENT".