Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Double-taking

To all those Simmers who were at the UK event yesterday (Monday) and those who have read and heard about Sims 3 Ambitions; does it feel weird now playing without all the new features and concepts that are in Ambitions?
To all those at the hands-on event; I keep finding myself going to do the laundry and then remembering there are none :( I can't wait for the expansion to come out!

Anybody else getting this constant double-taking as they realise they haven't got it yet?

:)
'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
- Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'

Comments

• Options
    Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited May 2010
    Ha ha. Not really. I actually have not played the game. I am waiting until the expansion comes out then I will play.
    I want to play with all the new features so I guess I am avoiding the "double taking."

I am excited about the new laundry feature too. For some reason I think it will be cool. I love little details of realism and Sims 3 seems to lack some of them so Laundry is a definite welcome by me. Can't wait to see how it works.

I am equally excited to try out the stylist career!
    I have a feeling this expansion is going to be pretty awesome!
  • Options
    KiddyPopsKiddyPops Posts: 123 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I didn't go to the event but I have stopped playing sims for a while. I have downloaded LOADS of new stuff from the store including all the new beach stuff, the car bedroom stuff, the EV pack and many more items I have always wanted. Then I am going to get the new EP and install it before I play again. That way it will feel like a whole new game. I am almost as excited as I was this time last year!!!