Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adventure: Even Better!

tw1nm0mmytw1nm0mmy Posts: 2
edited January 2023 in The Sims 3 General Discussion
Okay, I'm about at my wit's end with this adventure. This is one located in France, it is a nectar-making adventure. I completed "A Little Experimentation" a while back. Now I've been stuck on "Even Better!" for what seems like forever in Sim time. It says I need to bring 3 bottles of "Very Nice" or better back to the lady at the Nectary, but thanks to one of the updates, there is now a specific "unique" recipe for this, so I can't just bring back any 3 Very Nice bottles. Can someone please please please steer me in the right direction? Thanks so much!!!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Jaghar7Jaghar7 Posts: 3,314 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I believe you have to actually make the nectar yourself. Any sufficiently good recipie will do. I always make sure to use a great or amazing one.

You should access to limes (if you've run out there should be some growing outside).

6 cherimola 4 limes is a 'great' recipie and should be more than adequate.

Three amazing recipies you should be able to do on the spot are..

4 apple, 6 cherimola
    5 apple, 5 renoit
    2 grapes, 8 renoit
  • h0pelesscauseh0pelesscause Posts: 3
    edited May 2010
    i made all the recipe you said and i still didnt work i am so lost
  • aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited May 2010
    i just harvested some from the garden there and i got past it
    edited May 2010
    Don't know what to tell you, just making a great or amazing recipie has always worked for me.
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'd never had trouble with that adventure before, but this past week I started a new family (because I wanted to redo the adventures) and I got stuck on it too. That had never happened.

I did put the nectar into my inventory and take it home, even though it wasn't quite good enough. When I went back 2 Sim days later the nectar had matured enough that it was now good enough.
    edited May 2010
    new bug with the latest patch perhaps? Traveling does kinda 'reset' everything in your inventory.
  • SimplyZombieSimplyZombie Posts: 271 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I was having trouble with "Even Better!" too and the most information I could pull off of the web was that the patch changed the adventure to require a specific nectar recipe. I had happened to save the game right before making this batch, and after blindly trying things I happened to hit upon the formula. I don't know whether or not my Sim was handed these fruits upon receiving the mission- my SimSelf's pockets are bulging with items and I couldn't tell what might have been handed him- but I've tried it twice now and the recipe is...

- x4 Meloire Grapes (in Very Nice condition) + x6 Avornalino Grapes (also in Very Nice condition)

Since my Sim did have these in his inventory, there is a pretty good chance he was handed them for that opportunity. But I can't say for sure.

I sure hope that helps some other people out there :)
  • IlsjuhMieIlsjuhMie Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I was having trouble with "Even Better!" too and the most information I could pull off of the web was that the patch changed the adventure to require a specific nectar recipe. I had happened to save the game right before making this batch, and after blindly trying things I happened to hit upon the formula. I don't know whether or not my Sim was handed these fruits upon receiving the mission- my SimSelf's pockets are bulging with items and I couldn't tell what might have been handed him- but I've tried it twice now and the recipe is...

- x4 Meloire Grapes (in Very Nice condition) + x6 Avornalino Grapes (also in Very Nice condition)

Since my Sim did have these in his inventory, there is a pretty good chance he was handed them for that opportunity. But I can't say for sure.

I sure hope that helps some other people out there :)

OMG! You are a patience saver! For the whole **** afternoon I have been stuck and annoyed with this "make me 3 **** nice bottles of nectar" ********. Even if I took an "amazing" recipe, still when I made it, it would only turn out "Nice Quality". Eventually I stumbled upon your solution, so I tried it and IT WOOOORKED!

However I did not have any Meloire or Avornalio Grapes. The Avornalio ones I plucked out of the garden next door. The Meloire ones I bought from the Merchant with my Ancient Coins.

Thanks soooo much! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top