Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

spiral stair case and more...

Does any one remember the spiral staircases in the original sims? If so bringing back those would so be nice!

Idea: I have played the sims for years now and I have noticed that if you do not take care of the baby the CPS shows up and takes him/her away. I started to think about since you can adopt a child, how come you can not place a child for adoption? I think this would be a neat add on to the game.

random question: Is there any way to upload your own textures/patterns in the game?

Comments

• Jennie7168Jennie7168 Posts: 275
    edited May 2010
    I think that if you type testingcheatsenabled true and shift click on the mailbox then chose force npc, you can chose the social worker to adopt or get your children taken away, but then she will take everyone under teen
  • chattyaholicchattyaholic Posts: 257 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I miss spiral staircases too.

And just this morning my Sim was changing her baby's diaper and I miss the actual diaper falling to the floor and the Sim having to dispose of it, and the changing table, and I miss being able to give the baby/toddler a bath too. And when you give the baby a bottle it just "disappears" when it's empty. I liked it when the baby left it on the floor and the parent had to dispose of it.
  • Elilie101Elilie101 Posts: 1,367 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I hated the way they just left the baby;s trash on the floor, but nappies and bottle shaped rubbish would be nice to have back if the sims would autonomously carry the baby and the garbage to the bin and throw away the used bottles. Clumsy sims might get confused and try to throw away the baby instead...
  • Elilie101Elilie101 Posts: 1,367 New Member
    edited May 2010
    My apologies. I thought it hadn't posted because I got an error message. Accidental double-postage.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited May 2010
    I keep having problems when I post. Says "bad response from server". Probably my ISP having uplink issues again.
    Anyhoo, I /sign for spiral stairs.

I would also like curved stairs and L-shaped stairs. We never got L-shaped stairs from Sims1 or Sims2 so it is about time.
    I suggested in another thread that they could make tools that would allow us to have half-wall height landings to make L-shaped stairs.

Did I mention that I would also love to have ladders, elevators/lifts, escalators, and climbing ropes?