Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Colorful Sims Modeling Cycle 2 Assign. 1

Welcome to Colorful Sims Modeling Cycle 2!
modelbannercopy.jpg

Assignment 1: Personality is important
The first assignment is going to be pretty basic for anyone who may be new to competitions. After this, the assignments will require more creativity and be a little more difficult. In this assignment, you need to show your model’s personality in a picture. Try to be creative. As mentioned in the rules, you can edit if you want but it is not required. If you do edit please don’t overdo it. I only want one picture on assignments unless otherwise stated. If you want to do a collage, that is okay too (for this assignment only).If you have a question, I’ll be glad to answer it. I put some picture taking tips below for people who need help and/or didn’t know certain cheats. Have fun ^.^ Also, people who didn't turn in entry form can still turn it in as long as it is before the deadline for this assignment.

Picture taking tips (if you need them):
-to get closer up pictures and/or more precise angles: Press tab key to go into cameraman mode. Use arrow keys and mouse to move around, X to zoom out, Z to zoom in, E to move upward, Q to move downward, and C to take a picture.
-Try to remember to keep walls up and try not to show speech bubbles and skill bars (can be hidden using “hideheadlineeffects on”)
-You can use “Moveobjects on”cheat to move items (and sims) to places they normally wouldn’t be able to be placed.

Judges:
-Kaliko103
-Fishgirl

Scoring:
Creativity: ?/10
Closeness to assignment: ? /10
Model’s pose: ?/10
Background set: ?/10
On time: ? /10
Total: ?/50

Deadline: Saturday April 24th

Spots: