Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who else is sick of those April Fools stories and jokes?

Well I am, I go to the stories section to read a good story, not to continuously find stories claiming you can get pets for the sims 3 and similar stories. Seriously, people here actually play The Sims 3,obviously... so we know that there aren't pets in the game, so please stop. Thanks for reading. Do you agree?

Comments

• The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I know it's not going to stop for a while but I just wanted to know if anyone else is getting sick of them. :P
  • EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited April 2010
    Yes.

Its getting to me that good writers don't get people seeing there hard work because people are posting stories they claim will give them pets, free simpoints and free reccs!
    deva4j.jpg
    edited April 2010
    It's great that someone agrees. I wish people would stop making them.
  • keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Yes, they are definitely annoying. The saddest part is that people are actually recommending the stories though.
  • babygirl31910babygirl31910 Posts: 801 New Member
    edited April 2010
    the first one that was up there was funny but then everybody else kept making them and is just clogging up the storyboared and m really tired of this.people are still even making them and its not even april fools day anymore(sorry this is so big)
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited April 2010
    I just ignore them, they're SO annoying >.<
    23uvol1.jpg
  • WiwaTheNekoWiwaTheNeko Posts: 52 New Member
    edited April 2010
    You can always go over to Boolprop that way you can see all the serious authors. :?
    edited April 2010
    Sheesh they're still posting them...:roll:
  • MoonfeatherMoonfeather Posts: 188 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I completely agree! Especially the ones that say "recommend this and a link will appear". Yes, believe it or not we have made our own stories. And yes, we do, in fact, know that you cannot make your story change if someone recommends. :roll: The worst thing is that people actually do recommend. I saw one with something like 185 recommendations.