Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER IN USE!

the legacy will be continued in THIS thread!!

Untitled2-5.png

oh, hello!
you've reached the Tea thread residence. Squirrel's not here right now, so her official creator will take over.

so, yea, I've started my own little legacy, and couldn't be more excited. above we see our founder, Squirrel Tea. now I know her name might sound a bit odd, but give me a chance to justify myself.. I am not cruel, nor am I the lousiest legacy starter ever, but Squirrel's appearance simply reminded me of a.. squirrel! so there you have it. Squirrel initially made me think of tree, which sounds a lot like tea. I though tea sounded a tad bit cuter than tree, so I.. yea, ok, it's weird. but I like it that way. I can honestly say that I think Squirrel Tea is a cute name. pinky promise.

our little Squirrel (best name for nicknames EVER) is only 23 years old and currently resides at 2400 Pinochle Point. I plan on making Pinochle Point the universal Tea street so every family member can quickly get in touch with the others, like a little Tea community.
Squirrel's unflirty, which means she'll only ever fall for her one and only true love. she's good, because you simply cannot imagine a squirrel going bad. a bookworm because of her love for letters, and also a lucky coward, which I am too. your founder should always inherit a little bit of you, it might make it more fun.

I'm excited, Squirrel's excited.. are you?
a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry

Comments

• KittycattylionKittycattylion Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited April 2010
    Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-11.jpg

Screenshot-16-1.jpg

this photo requires some explanation. it's quite funny actually. I use NRaas story progressor, which pushes friends to randomly drop by. so, since Morgana (and Tamara, somehow) are really two of the few friends Squirrel has, they drop by very often. this one night, they were probably just randomly there when a burglar decided to break into Squirrel's house. not for long, though. Morgana and Tamara scared her off when she tried to break into the front door, so she was forced to steal a tree.. really, EA?

Squirrel's forever in debt with the Donner and Wolff family, though. she was inside fainting non-stop. nice.

for those of you who are interested, I also play with this, an aging manager that shortens the baby/toddler lifespan and increases the youngadult/adult one.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
  • 13cek13cek Posts: 906 New Member
    edited April 2010
    cool
    edited April 2010
    Untitled2222.png

time passed quickly, and it took my 46th birthday for me to realize that we're having a crisis.
    all was well until I started noticing the emptiness that inhabited my house. sure, I was a doctor by now, and could call myself a real social butterfly, but I had no friendly faces to come home to and be welcomed by. loneliness is bitter, and this time, not even Morgana's sweetness seemed to patch things up. maybe she and Thornton never really cared about having children, but I sure did, and as the founder of this family, I was obliged to sprout one after another. my unflirty soul had gotten the best of me, or maybe I'm just really picky. anyway, romance wasn't on my side just yet. luckily, Morgana is dragging me to something fancy tonight. it might be just what I need.
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
  • berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited April 2010
    Yay I can finally see this thread! She is so cute!!
    edited April 2010
    yay! berry! I'm so excited! ^_^
    so, I've got big plans for this legacy.. I've just finished updating it for a bit, presenting you the crisis our Squirrel is going through.
    this crisis is going to result into something interactive, and that's where you guys come in, so I beg of you to stay tuned!
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
    edited April 2010
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
    edited April 2010
    Untitled22.png

so, Morgana ended up taking me to the local bookstore. some author was presenting his latest book, and I have to admit, I was terribly excited. half of book loving Sunset Valley had arrived long before we did, but we were mostly surprised by Hank Goddard sporting his abnormal muscles on the scene.

Screenshot-79.jpg

afterwards, Morgana received a call from Thornton saying that he had to rush over to the firm to fix some things. she wasn't very pleased, but took a deep breath and returned home to look after the house.

Screenshot-81.jpg?t=1270548056

I waved her off, and with leaden step I began to walk home. after all, I was a coward, and afraid of the dark. I had been stupid enough not to bring any money with me.

Screenshot-58-1.jpg

Screenshot-62.jpg

Screenshot-67.jpg

Screenshot-71.jpg

fear must've been written all over my face, because suddenly, this total stranger came up to me on the street. well, not a complete stranger. I had seen his face before during the presentation and hadn't been able to take my eyes off of it, so I was pretty shocked to see it again this time.

Screenshot-74.jpg

he offered to walk me home, and after a few polite dismissals I decided to accept his offer, seeing how I'd soon lose my nerve if I didn't. the pretty stranger lived by the name of Elijah, and had traveled to Sunset Valley to see the local author. he made me forget all about my fear of the dark with his charm. there were times when I was laughing so hard, I had to stop walking and take an extra breath.

Screenshot-86-1.jpg

thirty minutes later I was still snorting like a pig when Elijah suddenly grabbed a hold of my shoulders and spun me around. we had been walking slowly because of our talking, and the sun had already risen. I vaguely remember hearing birds sing, but somehow everything was drowned out by the sound of one simple thud.

Screenshot-98.jpg

Screenshot-99-1.jpg

Screenshot-100.jpg

Screenshot-102.jpg

we had been standing there for what seems like ages to me, and even though we were basking in happiness, Gus Hart seemed to be a lot less happy. it seems that we'd been trampling his turf for at least three whole hours.

Screenshot-95.jpg

Screenshot-96.jpg

so, looks like our little Squirrel finally found someone to establish her family with :3 Elijah will soon be moving in, which will be the official take off of the Tea legacy!
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
    edited April 2010
    Untitled222222222222.png

look what Squirrel brought home the other day..

Screenshot-123.jpg

I'm not sure if I've ever felt this needed and blessed at the same time. little Logan has been following me around the house everywhere. yes, a lot happened since that faithful day. as you can see, Elijah was quite good at getting me pregnant. he's also been doing great at his job. he's into business, somehow. I always imagined he'd do something more creative, but as long as he's happy, I am too. he did paint Logan a pretty picture to hang on his wall, which he now has to look at every night before he goes to sleep. not because I say so, but because he does.

Screenshot-119.jpg

even though I recently found out that Elijah is a bit snobby, he is a very dedicated dad. heck, I think he might even care more for Logan than he does for himself. that might've sounded a bit mean, but we all know how snobby people can get. still, I have to give Elijah credit, he doesn't let it show. plus, I love him. I love having him sleep next to me every night. if only I could have one more guy in my bed too.

Screenshot-126.jpg
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
  • berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited April 2010
    Aww what a precious little guy! I love this!
    edited April 2010
    glad you do, berry n_n
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
  • UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Love it Kitty!!!
    edited April 2010
    thaaaaank you :D
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
  • MystiSweetsMystiSweets Posts: 12 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I'm sucked in already. Great story!

• ElasticityElasticity Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    I can't believe how imaginative and creative some people are. This is really good, and it inspired me to start something like this on my own :)
    edited April 2010
    oh my <3 what a big compliment! thank you oh so very much!
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry